One of our best sellers in Clervaux! Hotel International is located in the center of Clervaux and offers a gastronomic restaurant, free WiFi and an extensive wellness center. Guests can turn to Rhino Steakhouse or Cabana Lounge Bar for their meals or a relaxing drink.All rooms at Hotel International feature cable TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries. The suites also come with a seating area and a flat-screen TV.The wellness center features a swimming pool with waterfall, sauna, fitness center, a relaxation room and various massages and treatments.The International provides a free shuttle service to Clervaux Railway Station, which is 0.9 mi away. Private parking is available on site for an additional charge.
- What a beautiful facility! Beds really comfortable. Wifi really strong in the room. Right in the middle of this cute little town – perfect location. Staff – from check-in to bar to maids were all professional and friendly.
- (American) king size bed was nice and not something we are used to seeing in Europe. It was very comfortable and the room was huge. Access to the spa was nice. Can’t beat the location.
- Very nice room. Comfortable bed. Swimming pool and hot tub. Restaurant and bar were great!
- Excellent restaurant, nice guesture with complimentary drink
- The hotel itself was impressive. Super swimming pool. Nice bar. Good restaurants. The parking is great.
Hôtel – Restaurant ” Victor Hugo”
Hotel Victor Hugo is located in the heart of the small village Vianden. There is a sunny terrace along the Our River, a wellness area and a playground for kids. Free WiFi is available in all areas.The hotel rooms have a private bathroom with a shower or a bathtub.The wellness center is equipped with a bio sauna, an infrared sauna, an adventure shower and a solarium. Guests can also make use of the swimming pool, whirlpool and other water attractions at near the property for an extra charge.The chimney in the restaurant creates a warm setting for a local meal. The terrace offers a wonderful view on the village castle and the garden.From hotel Victor Hugo, Luxembourg city is 22 mi away.
great location and motorbike parking space around the corner.
good breakfast. good power-shower. friendly service. great view if you get one of the corner rooms in front of the Vianden bridge
- Location, view, free parking is not so far from the hotel. We came during the heatwave time and mobile conditioner was very useful in the room.
- Directly on the bridge over the Our, the view is great, all restaurants are within walking distance, the personnel is very friendly and helpful, the location is magic. During the tourist season, there are many people, many motorcycle groups but also families with children, retirees, so what is not to like.
- The staff, food and Location are wonderful, also i love they are doing their very best to be as “green” as possible too.. but.. (see below)
Perfect location in the middle of Vianden
- great location and motorbike parking space around the corner.
Hotel Belle Vue
The modern Hotel Belle-Vue is located in the picturesque town of Vianden and benefits from free access to an indoor swimming pool and a sauna. It features a wellness area, an à la carte restaurant and a terrace. Free wireless internet is available throughout the property.The hotel rooms are supplied with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a telephone and a safety deposit box. The private bathroom includes a bath or a shower, free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some guest units come with a balcony and/or a spa bath.In the brightly lit breakfast room a breakfast buffet is served every morning and Hotel Belle Vue’s restaurant offers a salad buffet and a gastronomic à la carte menu. You can enjoy a beer from the tap in the hotel’s bar.Guests can relax on the spacious sun terrace. A solarium, massages and other wellness treatments are available for an additional fee.Vianden Castle is 2,950 feet from Hotel Belle Vue. Echternach is a 25-minute drive away and Luxembourg City is 31 mi from the accommodations.
- Excellent swimming pool with a view on the castle. Perfect!
- Our stay would have been rated just slightly above average if it hadn’t been for the amazing staff at Belle Vue. Our rental car agent did not honor our reservation and our itinerary was at risk. The staff at Belle Vue connected us with another guest returning a car to a dealer and convinced the dealer to rent it to us. They saved our trip.
- Good location. Fun pool. bar and restaurant on site.
- Great view from our sweet of Schloss Vianden as promised!
- Large room, memory foam mattress, great view of the castle!!!
Cocoon Hotel La Rive
Surrounded by forests, Cocoon Hotel La Rive is located on the banks of Sauer River at the foot of Bourscheid Castle. The hotel offers free WiFi, an à-la-carte restaurant and a wellness center including a sauna, a fitness center and a steam bath.The hotel offers modern guest rooms, each of which is comfortably furnished and simply decorated. Rooms offer views over the river or the forest and come with private bathroom facilities.Guests at the Hotel La Rive can benefit from the hotel’s many leisure and recreational facilities which includes a tennis court and private fishing. The wellness center features a sauna, tanning beds, an aroma bath and a Turkish bath.Cocoon La Rive’s gourmet restaurant serves a wide range of regional dishes and a seasonal à-la-carte menu. Guests can enjoy choosing a bottle of wine from the hotel’s extensive wine cellar. On warmer days, the terrace makes an ideal lunch or dinner setting.Bourscheid Center is 3.7 mi away. Diekirch with its war museum is a 6.2 miles drive from the hotel. Clervaux and Vianden are 16 mi.
- Lovely, relaxing location and modern room. The hotel is pet-friendly which is very important to us. The staff was friendly and polite although we thought there were too few staff members for the number of guests during the dinner service.
- The location is amazing, which was purely the reason why we stayed here. You can sit by the river and admire the calm scenery around or go for walks nearby. Breakfast is good with lots of options. Restaurant is pricey but decent.
The Suite was very comfortable and the staff was very friendly
The location is amazing
- Breakfast had a quite large selection of products but with 4* you would expect higher quality and friendlier staff. Beautiful location of hotel, quiet and peaceful with a view of a river.
- Friendly and helpful staff; location; quality of food at dinner; comfortable
Hotel Koener offers spacious accommodations with free Wi-Fi in the heart of the Luxembourg Ardennes, in the picturesque town of Clervaux. It features extensive wellness facilities including an indoor pool, sauna and fitness center. These spa facilities are completely free of charge and are included in your room rate.Set in a monumental building, the rooms feature warm colors and fine furnishings. They are equipped with a TV and laptop safe box.The on-site wellness center offers a wide range of massage and beauty treatments. There is also a solarium, hammam and a relaxation area.At Hotel Koener, the restaurant offers an à la carte menu that also includes children and vegetarian dishes. The large breakfast buffet consists of fresh croissants, jams, juices and other morning delicacies.The hotel is an entirely modernized and renovated family establishment. It is located in a pedestrianized area in the center of Clervaux.
- The staff is very kind and the rooms are very comfortable. The spa is also great and the massages provided are very professional and relaxing
- The room had a good size, great shower, tasty breakfast. All in all a great hotel.
- Excellent hotel- recommend a stay. English spoken and understood.
Great place to stay for a weekend away. Slightly more expensive than an average place, but definitely good value for money.
Friendly and very helpful staff.
Location and garage for motorcycle
Great rooms and staff
The Manoir Kasselslay welcomes you in a warm and relaxed atmosphere, 3.7 mi from Clervaux. This elegant country house, whose name means a rock looking over the shores of the River Our. It serves fine organic cuisine in an elegant setting.The Manoir Kasselslay is located in a small village in the heart of the natural parc of the Our, in the Luxembourg Ardennes, only a few miles from the Clervaux golf course.You can discover the beautiful natural surroundings walking along marked trails. And why not simply relax in the living room or enjoy the special atmosphere of wellness and relaxation on the outdoor terrace.
- A very excellent breakfast, personnally prepared for us by the owners.
- The room is modern with a very comfortable bed and a huge bathroom. The owners helped carry our luggage and were so gracious. We had the best meal of our trip cooked by the the owner/chef. We went with a salmon three course dinner and a five course vegetarian meal both of which were excellent. (I shared a lot of my veggies.) The pumpkin soup was creamy and delicious, but my spelt salad was one of the most surprisingly delightful salads ever. The dressing was piquant and perfect. We were told that our chef just prepared whatever struck his fancy and was fresh into the kitchen -vegetable wise, but each course was inspired and I think I ate over a dozen different veggies. The desserts were delicious. Beer sorbet (who would have thought) and the spiced wine with plums and sorbet -yum! The wines suggested by our hostess were perfect.
Fantastic food! Each bite has its own character. Great passion and ability of the chef. Kindness and courtesy are impeccable qualities of the host-lady.
A place to be recommended not only for vacation but also to spend refined dinner or to celebrate special moments.
- Quiet location. Comfortable bed, pleasant hosts, quality of breakfast outstanding.
- Very tasty food, quiet location and friendly staff. Bought some strawberry jam that was just the best ever.
Auberge De L’Our
One of our top picks in Vianden.Auberge De L’Our is a charming family-run hotel on the bank of the Our river and in the heart of Vianden. The restaurant has a panoramic view on the village’s medieval castle. Free WiFi is available throughout the entire property.The rooms either overlook the river or the old city with its St. Nicholas Church. They have a flat-screen TV.The restaurant serves traditional Luxembourgian cuisine with French influences. There is also a lounge and terrace bordering the river where you can have a light lunch or a romantic dinner for 2.The castle and the Victor Hugo Museum are within walking distance from Auberge De L’Our. There are various walking routes in the surrounding area.
- I love the location viewpoint next to the river and castle
- Unique and amazing view. Excellent staff that make good service even better. It’s hard work what they do but still they manage to give service with a smile and make a customer feel like a guest. They remember what you like, they promptly service you what you request and they do a bit more effort than others. As a manager of a hotel I know myself that the difference between the top-class and sub-top class is quite small, and it’s all in the staff. This is a top-class hotel in my opinion.
- Very clean. The bed is comfy. We had a great sleep 🙂
- The personnel was very friendly , the hotel was clean and the breakfast was good.
- The rooms were located on a street with tons of restaurants right along the river. Beautiful breakfast room with fresh meats from the butcher shop downstairs! Room appeared newly renovated and very quite!
Bed & Breakfast du Chateau
Located in a street leading to the medieval castle of Vianden, Bed & Breakfast du Chateau features free WiFi throughout the entire property.All rooms at the hotel are fitted with a seating area. All rooms include a private bathroom with a shower and a hair dryer.Guests at Bed & Breakfast du Chateau can enjoy a continental or a buffet breakfast.The Museum of Art Rustique is within walking distance of the accommodations.
- Breakfast was great. Host was most helpful. Room faced cobblestone street but was still relatively quiet. Nice sized room and bathroom.
- The owners were extremely helpful. They answered all our questions and most importantly they let us check in as early as 9:30 in the morning without extra charge. Highly recommended
- Nice breakfast and great location with reasonable price! But most of all, the owner is so kind and very helpful. Me and my wife had wonderful stay for 2nights:)
That lights were on motion senors in stairwells and corridors. That our room had a balcony. Parking nearby was accessible. The room was a good size. There was space for storage like a closet, dresser, and bedside tables.
The hosts were extremely friendly, gracious, and helpful. For example, they put a bucket with ice and wine glasses in our room each night so we could enjoy the wine we purchased on our vacation. They gave us good restaurant accommodations and offered us a city parking pass to purchase for our stay.
- Exceptionally clean. Owner/managers were very friendly and helpful. Good breakfast. And, the shower was the best of my life, not exaggerating!
Hotel Restaurant Des Ardennes
This family hotel is located in the heart of the Luxembourgian Ardennes, near the Our Nature Reserve Park. It offers functional rooms, free WiFi and an à la carte restaurant.All rooms feature a TV, a telephone and a private bathroom with free toiletries.Hotel Restaurant Des Ardennes restaurant serves a large à la carte menu, including French dishes and seasonal ingredients.The hotel provides free public parking.
- Have stayed here two other times. It has always provided a great room at a good price with friendly staff and great food.
- Lovely location and very comfortable room. If you’re looking to see some of the best castles in Luxembourg, this spot is absolutely perfect!
Clean, welcoming staff and owner
Breakfast very good
Meal there, recommend
- The hotel is charming and cosy. The restaurant in particular was excellent.
- Lovely family run hotel in a beautiful area. Relaxing and great food and service. Second time there and I will be back.
Hotel Cornelyshaff is located in the Luxembourgian Ardennes, 5 minutes from the German border. The hotel uses fresh and regional products for its meals.The Cornelyshaff offers spacious rooms with a private bathroom and satellite TV. Breakfast is available.The restaurant serves refined meals with products from the local markets.Cornelyshaff is located in the heart of the village Heinerscheid. Guests can use the free parking facilities.
- Large room with very good bed. Friendly staff and good food.
- Breakfast. Dinner was good and not too pricey. Nice staff and big room.
- Brilliant. I would have paid twice for the same stay. Restaurant brilliant. An excellent meal, brilliant breakfast. Well done
- the possibility to make coffe early in the morning, as i left very early
- A clean bathroom and a comfy bed. Dinner was also surprisingly good.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Hosingen