Laugu Holiday Resort
Located in Laugu Village, in the center of Saaremaa, Laugu Holiday Resort is a historic farmhouse from 1926. It offers apartments with free Wi-Fi and a TV set. The Baltic Sea is only 1,650 feet away.The rooms of the Laugu Holiday Resort have an interior design done in the old style of the region and features many handcrafted decorative elements. Family rooms have a private bathroom. All apartments have either a kitchen or a kitchenette, as well as private bathroom.Guests of the Laugu enjoy fishing possibilities, and they can rent a small boat. They may also relax in the sauna. Free private parking is offered as well.The resort is located in a calm and quiet area. The nearest public bus stop is within 1,300 feet.
- I was traveling alone and by bus and they kindly helped me with the bus schedule and also dropped me at the bus stop the day ahead. It was also possible to rent a bike so I managed to go to panga cliff with it.All the family made me feel super comfortable.I highly recommend this place!
- Big room, very nice modern bathroom. Rooftop windows that open and let the breeze in! Love these windows.
- Place is really lovely located in the forest next to a secondary road. Place is wellmaintained with multiroom buildings as well as singlefamily cottages. There is also sauna available on site for additional fee. Room was decorated in simple yet comfortable way with a hint of rural style. Size of the room was ok for a 3days stay, Buffetstyle breakfast was great with variety of local products. Host were very helpful and there was no problem in arriving late.
- Good location, quiet area surrounded by nature. Very kind host!
- Very helpful host, told us where to go on the next day. Rather original and unusual apartment upstairs but it was lovely. Delicious pancakes as well as the rest of the breakfast.
Located in Orissaare, Hostel Pritsukas has a shared lounge, terrace and free WiFi throughout the property. The property has a shuttle service, while a bicycle rental service is also available.At the hostel, each room has a closet. At Hostel Pritsukas, the rooms include air conditioning and a shared bathroom.
- Second stay in this hotel, thats means that its pleasant to come back!!!Always nice staff, ready to helpMy advice, just order your breakfast when you book rooms
- Nice place if you can, like for us, be alone in the hotel with rooms choices.Good heater in rooms, warm shower, common area with microwave, fridge a free coffee and tea.Nice welcome and chice for breakfast, ask what you want eggs, ham, cheese, bread, vegetables, fruits, croissants…Highly recommanded, I will come back during my next stop in Muhu !!!
- ,, . .
- Labai patiko!!!!Nuostabus personalas,jaukus viebutis!!!Btinai apsistokite,kai bsite Saremos saloje!!!
- Olime juba teist suve puhkamas Pritsukas,. Mnus koht ja lahke pererahvas.
Maasi Puhkemaja is a detached holiday home is located in Orissaare and is 30 mi from Kuressaare. Guests benefit from a balcony and a private sauna. Free private parking is available on site.There is a seating area and a kitchen complete with a dishwasher and an oven. A TV with cable channels, as well as a CD player are provided. There is a private bathroom with shower.Other facilities at Maasi Puhkemaja include a barbecue.
- Kik vajaminev on majas olemas. Asukoht on vga hea toidupoed jms on lhikese autosidu kaugusel.Suhtlus omanikuga sujus probleemideta.
- Hyvt siistit tilat, 4 erillist makuuhuonetta ja oleskelutilat isot.Maasin ritarilinnoitus kvelymatkan pss.
- . , , . . , , . . , !
Student Hostel is located in Orissaare, 500 feet from the Baltic Sea. Free Wi-Fi access is available.Each room here will provide you with a seating area. Featuring a shower, shared bathroom also comes with towels.At Student Hostel you will find a shared kitchen and a shared lounge. Other facilities offered at the property include a children’s playground. The property offers free parking.It is 1,650 feet to the nearest beach.
- The room was large, with two armchairs, a table and 2 chairs. The shared kitchen was well equiped and clean. We were allowed to store our bicycle in the garage for the night. It was quiet and confortable.
- Room was good size and very clean. Location was also very good, staff friendly. Nice rocky beach close by!
- Suureprane hinna ja kvaliteedi suhe, arvestades, et tegemist on hosteliga. Lihtne, puhas. Uue mbliga tuba, mugav voodi, dushiruum/WC toas. Sbralik personal. /Excellent quality for modest price. Simple, clean. New furniture, comfortable bed, shower/WC in the room. Friendly staff, easy/fast checkin/checkout. Ill be back when next time in the area. Easy to find, in town center, enough parking space, grocery store and beach in walking distance.
- , , . . .
- , .
Located in Orissaare in the Saaremaa region, Orissaare Apartment has a balcony and sea views. It features city views and free WiFi throughout the property.The apartment has 1 bedroom, a TV and a fully equipped kitchenette that provides guests with a dishwasher and a fridge.The nearest airport is Kuressaare Airport, 30 mi from the apartment.
- Quite big appartment in the block of flats 3rd floor no lift. Close to the shop and the playground. The equipment is OK. Parking place.
- Nice and clean apartment. It is near the main street but its very quiet since only few cars pass it during the day. The check in with a code also makes it easy to check in.
- Good service beforehand, phonecall and then receiving door code. Spacious apartment, all basic equipment, good for our purposes on a cycling trip but apartment ok, not a place if somebody is looking for nice neighbourhood, idyllic atmosphere, but for staying overnight good option/having a place to sleep and maybe prepare food in own kitchen
- Meeldis, et ei pidanud kellegiga kohtuma ja saime kiirelt majutusasutusse sisse. Vtmeta sisenemine annab hea painduvuse saabumise osas ja ei ole vaja vtit kaasas vedada.
- Ilus ja puhas, kik kaasaegne, korralik voodi ja diivan
Willa Inga offers accommodations in Leisi. The inn has a terrace and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.All rooms come with a shared bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including cycling and hiking.
- Nice staff, clean and comfortable. It was on the main road that passes through Leisi just across the street from some basketball hoops, in walking distance from the local grocery store and another restaurant called Sassimaja. The streetside outdoor terrace was a nice place to have a before dinner drink. They also have a deck with two entrances off of the bedroom level. There is one bathroom with a shower for each gender, and another WC for each gender in the center of the bedroom level. There are 6 bedrooms that form a U shape along the sides and from of the house. There are darkening shades or curtains in each room. Our group booked all 6 rooms for one of the nights. Each of them is unique. They do serve lunch and dinner. We decided to have a change of scenery and walked a few hundred meters to the Sassimaja for a yummy dinner.
- Inga and her husband were really nice and welcoming people, big thanks for them! The breakfast was great and everything was tip top clean. Wonderful, elegant and supercozy place!
- We really enjoy stay in Willa Inga. Shared Bathroom and WC as bit confused but all was perfectly clean and we didnt face any problem with that. Breakfast was really amazing, feels like in country side.
- Everything was excellent, except that womens shower didnt work properly.
- The room was big and cleanthey had place for bicyclethe share bathroom was good close to the ferry
Metsara B & B
Metsara B&B is located in Pöide, 1.2 mi from Tornimäe in the Saaremaa Region, and just 34 mi from Kuressaare. Metsara B & B features a barbecue and views of the garden. The bed and breakfast has a terrace and sauna. Free private parking is available on site.Metsara B & B features free WiFi .Bike hire and car hire are available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for cycling.You can play darts at the bed and breakfast.
- Legendary breakfast! Lovely hosts but mainly I like the country style of the place. Very cozy. Great that the floorheating was on in the bathroom.
- This was such a wonderfull experience. We didnt expect much before arriving but everything blown us away! Super cozy little paradise middle of nowhere. Owners were super nice too! So open hearted and we felt their warmess immiditley and it can be seen all over the place everything was so nicely set on place and cherry of the top was the breakfast, so good! Highly reccommend this place!
- Much more than I expected Very quiet and wonderful place. Especially delicious and homemade breakfast.
- Place is magnificent, you can see that every detail has been thought through. Breakfast was amazing with fresh buns directly from the over.
- Charming place run by a very nice Finnish couple Antero and Riitta. An old farm was renovated into a cozy BB with utmost care and attention to the details. Spacious parking near the house and absolutely delicious breakfast added up as well as hospitality of the owners! We felt very welcomed and got great tips on Saaremaa from Antero.
Pädaste Manor is located on the southern tip of Muhu Island, just off the coast of western Estonia and only a 2-hour drive from Tallinn. It dates back to the 16th century.The air-conditioned rooms at Pädaste feature LCD TVs, mini-bars and elegant bathrooms.The seaside buildings of the manor complex offer accommodations with a small spa.The restaurant opens onto a winter garden and serves Estonian cuisine. The herbs and greens are grown in the manor’s own garden.The staff can arrange boat rentals, mountain bikes, fishing excursions and horse riding. The area invites all guests to experience guided nature walks, hunting and much more.The route number 10 is a 7-minute drive away. Pädaste can provide limousine transfer services. Helicopter charters directly to Pädaste can be arranged for, including on-site customs clearance.
- We enjoyed luxurious and at the same time authentic quiet place. It was a wonderful time we spent only in the premises of the manor and we loved it. Privacy, nature, good service, superb restaurant. It was a great experience overall worth the money we paid.
- The level of comfort is better than anything I have experienced….the croissants, and the bread selection were magnificent and homebaked
- An absolutely beautiful property! A real luxury hotel experience with gorgeous rooms and an excellent staff. We loved sitting on the sun deck by the Baltic Sea and having dinner at Alexanders was a truly gourmet experience. Special kudos though to all the staff we were so well taken care of in such a friendly manner. Wed love to return someday!
- Staff were all lovely and the setting is beautiful. Breakfast was lovely and there were good options to order a la carte. Particularly enjoyed the outdoor area with sun beds and loungers.
- Pdaste Manor is in many ways hospitality brought to perfection. The room is lovely decorated, beds are excellent, room is well equipped incl. an Ipad for use during the whole stay. The staff is very friendly and highly professional. We had breakfast in the garden, which was served at the table. Excellent egg dishes, pan cakes close to perfection etc. We can highly recommend the spa mud package, massage. Their restaurant is very good as well, we tried the chefs degustation menu, which was made by ingredients sourced from the island. The location is stunning, the atmosphere of the old manor is captured beautifully. Our dog was welcome in the room and everywere outside. Clearly a place to relax and calm down and for sure worth a visit!
Laasi-Jaani Holiday Homes
Located in Pamma, 17 miles from Kuressaare, Laasi-Jaani Holiday Homes provides barbecue facilities and free WiFi.The units have a fully equipped kitchenette with a fridge, coffee machine, and a stovetop. A terrace with garden views is offered in every unit.The resort village has a playground.Guests can go skiing or relax in the garden.
- It had everything you could need. All the cooking equipment, towels, stove, refrigerator, shower, dish washing equipment, grilling stuff, different outdoor activities. Really relaxing atmosphere. Best sleep Ive had in a long time.
- This place was very special. It was surrounded by beautiful forest. There were friendly little houses where we had to sleep. The bathroom and toilet was in another building but it was very close to our house. The host was kind.
- Nice cottage, well equipped, and face to sunset ! The arrangement of cottages creates privacy for everyone. Private bathroom was very convenient for us.
- Spnt on night in a small house traveling on Saaremaa. Very nice and cozy place. Shoer and toilet are located separately were shared with another house but are very clean and comfortable. There were enough space for 2 people in the house so really liked it. Especially oportunity to sit outside in the evening.
- Nice location if you want to get away from the crowds. Good paved road leads to it important for us as motocyclists. Very helpful owners providing all we needed for an awesome stay.
Aavikunurga Guest house is located in Randvere, on the island of Saaremaa. This characteristic Saaremaa farmhouse has been completely renovated and offers free Wi-Fi and free parking.The house is the birthplace of the famous Estonian linguist Johannes Aavik, who was born in 1880.Guests can enjoy the large garden, the on-site saunas and the unspoiled surrounding nature at the Aavikunurga. It is an ideal starting point for cycling or hiking. Boat and fishing rod rental possible on site at extra charge.The beach of the Baltic Sea is only 1.2 mi away. Aavikunurga Guest house is 22 mi from Kuressaare and the famous historic old part of town.
- Hosts were very friendly. All textiles in rooms, handmade curtains and bedcovers were just amazing. Thank you very much and hope to visit you again! Kaja
- I really liked the location of the guesthouse. It was in the middle of beautiful nature, further away from traffic and the capital of the Saaremaa island. Kids enjoyed a lot the huge garden with swings and playarea. There was so much room for them to run and berries to eat.There is an out door kitchen to prepare food and possibility to grill. We were really lucky as the grand daughter of the owners was also there during the time. She was the sweetest babysitter . Thank you Olivia!
- The location and general abiance of the place. Truly fantastic for a thoroughly enjoyable and relaxing weekend. On the whole fully recommended!
- We stayed in the main building where the owners live. It is an oldstyle estonian cottage, but wellfinished in every part and very clean.There is a big garden around the house. Unreal silence all around during night and day.Our room was huge, bed was comfy. We also used a small kitchen and living room in a common area.Absolutely suggested, perfect for family with small children. Like staying at home.
- True Paradise to relax and enjoy Estonian Summer! We planned to stay for 1 night, but on the spot we quickly decided that we would stay longer. An ideal place to do… nothing Just enjoy the hammock, read, sleep, take a walk to the beach… Gorgeous host and hostess, delicious breakfast, clean and stylish rooms.Very suitable for children also.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Haapsu