La Route d’Argent
A 28-minute ride from Marcillac Airport, La Route d’Argent sits in a garden and offers a seasonal outdoor swimming pool, a terrace, free Wi-Fi throughout, and a bar.The soundproofed rooms at La Route d’Argent feature private bathrooms with free toiletries, a TV, a telephone and a sofa. Some rooms have a balcony while others include a bath.A continental breakfast can be served every morning and the gastronomic restaurant offers regional cuisine based on fresh products form the local market.La Route d’Argent is 12 mi from Rodez, its train station and cathedral. Free private parking is provided on site making the hotel an ideal base from which to explore the Midi-Pyrénées region by car.
- What a great hotel! Great position and very comfortable rooms. The beds were exceptionally comfortable and facilities excellent. We had an excellent dinner in the restaurant one of the best meals weve had. Staff were very good and helpful. Great location to walk to the chasm.Overall an excellent experience. Thank you.
- Easy location to find, and an easy walk to the town centre. Absolutely spotless.
- We checked in late after a long drive with a baby, and the staff couldnt have been more welcoming! Very good location and good value for money. The room was nice and clean, and had a bath! We had a lovely continental breakfast of croissants, fruit, fresh bread and jams, and the coffee was lovely! Overall would recommend.
- Friendly staff. Clean room. Plenty of free parking. Excellent food in the restaurant.
- The restaurant was excellent. Both the menu and wine list were excellent value for money and the food was delicious, beautifully crafted, imaginative and top quality.
Hôtellerie 2** du Couvent de Malet
Offering a restaurant, communal lounge with fireplace, library and free Wi-Fi, Hôtellerie 2** du Couvent de Malet is a former covent located on St. Jacques de Compostelle path.Featuring a shower, the private bathrooms also come with towels. You can enjoy a garden view from all the rooms and extras include a desk. The apartments feature a kitchen or kitchenette.At Hôtellerie 2** du Couvent de Malet, a buffet breakfast is served in the morning.The property offers free parking.
- Simple and incredibly clean room. Spacious. Comfortable bed. Friendly staff. Well maintained facilities. Great place for a night as we walked through.
- Was great staying in a hotel that attracted fellow pilgrims. I liked the communal dinner.
- The kindness of the staff, and the perfect organisation. How beautiful is that place.
- Fabulous medieval tower in the heart of an historic village, directly on the path of the Chemin St Jacques. Just 50m from a great bar/tabac, the Mairie Cafe great food, friendly service.
- It is a lovely historic building as you would expect for a convent but the facilities are modern but simple.
Chambres d’hôtes La Fontaine
Offering a seasonal outdoor pool and a hot tub open all year round, Chambres d’hôtes La Fontaine is located in Espalion, 19 mi from Conques.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Certain units feature a seating area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries. Chambres d’hôtes La Fontaine features free WiFi throughout the property.Rodez is 15 mi from Chambres d’hôtes La Fontaine, while Chaudes-Aigues is 26 mi from the property.
- Wonderful property, beautiful room. Exemplary service and comfort. Lovely hosts ! We really loved this place, and wished we could have stayed a few days longer.
- Had a pool which was lovely after a hot day walking the Camino. Drove us in to town for dinner.
- Lovely house, fantastic breakfast with local and homemade specialties of the region, served on a beautiful terrace. We didnt have time to try the pool but it looked terrific! Highly recommended. We hope to return.
- Wonderful views from the windows, welcoming owners, lovely amenities, excellent breakfast
- How can I explain? It was more than exceptional. If we could give more than 10 rating we would. The appartement was exquisitely furnished and pristine clean, the garden is cosy with an amazing view, the pool is rather big, there is summer kitchen where you can cook everything … but this is nothing compared to the host. She is the kind of person who gives you hope in mankind she came to take us by car in the village with a smile after we had a long walk, she was extremely helpful in any respect, and she just has such an incredible kindness inside that you can feel. Our best stay on the way to Compostella between Le Puy and Figeac, and we did stay in other wonderful places !
Hôtel de France
Hotel de France is located in Espalion town center in southern France. It offers free Wi-Fi access and soundproofed accommodations with a contemporary décor and modern furnishings.Guest rooms at Hotel de France are equipped with a flat-screen TV. They each have a private bathroom with a hairdryer.Hotel de France provides daily continental breakfast and free private parking.It is located on the Camino de Santiago. Popular activities in the area include hiking and cycling. It is accessible by the E11/A75 motorway, and an hour’s drive from the Cevennes National Park. Laguiole is 15 mi away.
- Very friendly staff prefect location for our overnight stop to watch the Tour de France
- Nice reception staff who helped arrange a taxi. Deep tub for bath. Comfortable bed. Beautiful town view from two windows and great location.
- Good hotel was a bit hesitant after reading other evaluations but everything was fine. Very good window insulation thus no problem with street noise. Breakfast good, though limited variety.
- Htel confortable et propre Chambre trs bien quipe Lhtel est bien situ
- Htel bien plac et au calme chambre neuve brasserie a cot petit djeuner copieux la personne au service comptente et a lcoute de ses clients pour un ancien commercial soire tape parfaite
With free Wi-Fi internet access, this hotel features an outdoors swimming pool, a terrace and free private parking. Located in Laissac, it is 16 mi from Rodez Train Station and a 35-minute drive from Marcillac Airport.Provided with LCD TVs including Canal+, the soundproofed rooms at Hôtel Armony are provided with a telephone and private bathroom. The studios/apartments also feature an equipped kitchenette with microwave.A continental breakfast is served daily. On Tuesday you can go shopping at the local market and a traditional restaurant can be found 350 feet away.Viaduc de Millau is a 45-minute drive away and the Tarn Gorges are 34 mi from Hôtel Armony.
- The bed was super comfortable, the location is in the center of the town, close to everything. Staff is helpful and nice
- Tous, le grant est super sympa Les lits sont super confortableL htel est trs propre je recommande a 200
- La gentillesse du patron. Il aime sa rgion et fait partager les coutumes de son terroir. Il nous a propos une vido sur les marchs aux bestiaux de Laissac, deuxime plus gros march aux bestiaux de france !! Il nous a mme prpar un plateau pour le repas du soir, car le dimanche soir les commerces sont ferms!!!
- Personnel trs accueillant, htel trs propre et calme
- Le cadre, le paysage, les prestations de lhtel, son personnel et son grant, qui est dune gentillesse incroyable !
Aux Portes des Monts d’Aubrac
Aux Portes des Monts D’Aubrac is a holiday park located in Espalion. Set on a 4-hectare park, it offers a heated outdoor swimming pool, free WiFi access and parking.Each accommodations at Aux Portes des Monts D’Aubrac features a terrace, a TV and a private bathroom with a shower.Guests can also find a kitchen equipped with a microwave, a refrigerator, a coffee machine, a toaster, as well as shared outdoor barbecue facilities.On site, a shared lounge and a games room are available. Bicycling, fishing and hiking can be enjoyed in the surroundings. Rodez Train Station is located 19 mi from this holiday park.
- lensemble des prestations ! rien redire quant au rapport qualit prix
- Trs bon accueil. On a t surclass 2 pices au lieu d un studioAccueil trs sympathique J y reviendrais avec plaisir
- trs calme avec beaucoup de verdure, jolie petite maison avec extrieur. trs fonctionnel. Accueil trs chaleureux. merci daccepter les chiens. Et surtout bon courage vous
- Le calme absolutLa propret du logement tous tais fonctionelLa rgion trs trs beau paysages La sympathie des habitant de la rgion une se
- Laccueil, serviabilit et lhtel est facile daccs, parking priv pour les vhicules, magnifique randonne proximit.
Logis de France Cazes Arazat
Located 14 mi from Rodez Train Station, this 2-star hotel has a restaurant that serves regional dishes. Free internet access is provided in the guest rooms.Each of the soundproofed rooms is elegantly decorated and includes a LCD TV with Canal + channels. The private bathrooms include a hairdryer.Breakfast is prepared every morning at the Logis de France Cazes Arazat. You can enjoy a drink in the bar, and evening meals can be taken on the terrace.You can go canoeing in the Gorges du Tarn, located 19 mi from this hotel and the center of Rodez, with its Soulage Museum, is 12 mi away. Secure parking is free on site.
- Customer service, friendliness, restrung, safe parking, meals, comfort.
- The room was very clean and the best comfortable.The menu was very traditional which might not suit all tastes,.
- The room was a good size with a very comfortable bed.Breakfast was good value!The location was good for an overnight stop as we were traveling south .
- Dans une bourgade bien sympathique et calme, hotel bien quip, accueil tres chaleureux. Diner de choix, avec des produits frais, bien cuisins, assiettes trs bien garnies. chambres spacieuses, et petit djeuner suffisant.
- Malgr les problmes sanitaires nous avons pu djeuner normalement avec un ventail trs large de tous les produits que peu comporter un petit djeuner.
Hotel de France
Located in the Lot Valley, the Hotel De France is in the village of Saint-Geniez d’Olt, just 1,000 feet from the Lot River. It offers a restaurant and a bar.The guest rooms at the Hotel De France are equipped with TVs and each has a private bathroom with bath or shower.Guests can enjoy cuisine from the Aveyron region in the hotel’s restaurant, and a continental breakfast is served every morning. There is also an outdoor terrace where guests can relax.Additional facilities at the Hotel De France include a elevator and a free garage is also provided.Hotel De France is well located for exploring France’s Midi-Pyrénées region.
- Staff were very helpful, the restaurant was excellent and the hotel and local area are charming.
- Un sjour parfait du dbut la fin, excellent accueil et il est souligner le professionnalisme de lensemble de lquipe de lhtel ainsi que son ct sympathique. Le restaurant est excellent et le service soign.
- Hotel confortable au centre du beau village de Saint Geniez dold
- Petits djeuners copieux et conviviaux.La qualit de laccueil .
- Trs bon accueil, htel parfaitement entretenu, le protocole sanitaire trs bien respect. Petit djeuner copieux
Offering a restaurant, Fasthotel L’Eldorado is located 5 mi from the center of Rodez in a shopping area next to various stores. This hotel also features a bar and a terrace, as well as free Wi-Fi access.Fasthotel L’Eldorado has rooms with a flat-screen TV and satellite channels. They also come with a bathroom, containing a bath tub or a shower, toilets and a hairdryer. Some rooms have air conditioning.The buffet breakfast served in the morning consists of tea, coffee, French pastries, jams, and fruits. The hotel’s traditional restaurant prepares local cuisine.The Lot Valley and the medieval villages can be visited 15 mi away. Fasthotel L’Eldorado is a 13-minute drive from Rodez Train Station and offers free parking.
- You may choose this place without any hesitation
- Having found ourselves unexpectedly having to look for somewhere to spend the night, dont ask, a search on the internet revealed this room had a room. The location is not good but the hotel room was clean and we had a comfortable bed.
- Excellent rapport qualitprix. Chambre basique mais trs propre et literie confortable, SdB plutot spacieuse et bien quipe par rapport dautres tablissements du mme ordre de prix. Restaurant sur place Petit dejeuner copieux avec de bons produits. Personnel accueillant. Animaux accepts!
- Nous avons apprci notre court sjour dans cet hotel confortable, bon repas et bon petit djeuner. Nous le recommandons.
- Remplacement de la chambre aprs constat de dgts larrive. Htel proche des commerces.
Aux Berges du Coubisou
Located in Coubisou in the Midi-Pyrénées region, Aux Berges du Coubisou features a terrace and river views. The accommodations is 14 mi from Laguiole, and guests benefit from private parking available on site and free WiFi.A continental breakfast is available daily at the bed and breakfast.After a day of hiking, skiing or cycling, guests can relax in the garden or in the shared lounge area.Conques is 29 mi from Aux Berges du Coubisou, while Rodez is 24 mi away. The nearest airport is Rodez – Aveyron Airport, 16 mi from the accommodations.
- Complex to answer. If you are hiking the Chemin, this is awkward because it is up a valley on the opposite side of the River. We took a taxi to get there. Another, younger, couple hiked in an extra 6.5 k to arrive a couple of hours after we did. This is a large private home that is in a picturesque valley owned and run by a couple retired at a relatively young age. He is a bee keeper and makes jam on the side. She runs the house/auberge. They are both characters she is an inyourface type who could intimidate some. She warmed to our personalities quickly and we became instant friends. He is chatty and immediately open. They have a collection of LPs and CDs that range from 50s jazz to classical to French and American pop. Spent time listening to Django Reinhardt and Simon Garfunkel at Central Park. They whipped up a filling meal in no time. Breakfast the next morning was breads with an assortment of homemade honey and jams.
- Delicious food, warm and charming hosts, beautiful part of the world.
- Alex and Clotilde were so nice dinner was like an evening with old friends good stories and lots of laughter. The rooms were very comfortable and their house has a nice feel about it.Views of the countryside and river what more could you want.
- Delightful owners. Very helpful, great that they both speak English. Lovely outlook.
- Everything was fantastic. the bed and bathroom with a very beautiful view. the bed and the bedcovers of excellent quality. clotilde and Alexandre were very charming and relaxed so we felt at home immediately. The breakfast was delicious. All homemade with fruit from the garden.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Gabriac