One of our top picks in Tunis. Hotel Carlton is in the heart of Tunis, just over a quarter mile from the Medina. It provides 3-star accommodations, room service and free Wi-Fi.Hotel Carlton is housed in a 1926 Art Nouveau building. The rooms have satellite TV, private bathrooms and beds with orthopedic mattresses.All of the rooms are accessible with elevator and some rooms have a balcony with panoramic views of Avenue Habib Bourguiba.Carlton Hotel is 1,000 feet from the Theater of Tunis and just over a quarter mile from the Tunis Train Station.
- Location is excellent. There is no better value for.money. we even had a balcony w a view of Avenue Bourgiba
- breakfast was nice room was nice and had balcony toilets clean would definitely recommend for others and yes would stay again special thanks to EMAD the gentleman at the reception.
- It was a lovely and clean stay and we were lucky to be given a VIP room with all the flowers and some delicious fruits. Breakfast is good you can find all you need. We will be back for sure!
- The room is very good, comfortable bed and large shower area with lots of hot water! Lovely staff who will help and advise and within easy walking distance of most sights. Although youll have to take a taxi to the Bardo. An amazing breakfast buffet each morning, and theres a grocery store in a mall about a block away. An inexpensive taxi ride from the airport as well. Lots of restaurants and cafes around it.
- The location ,safety , the staff always was smiling and the price
Dar El Jeld Hotel and Spa
One of our top picks in Tunis. Featuring a garden and a bar, Dar El Jeld Hotel and Spa is located in Tunis, a 16-minute walk from Dar Lasram Museum and 1.2 miles from Sidi Mahrez Mosque. Among the facilities of this property are a restaurant, a 24-hour front desk and room service, along with free WiFi. The property has services including meeting and banquet facilities and evening entertainment.All rooms features air conditioning, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a fridge, an electric tea pot, a bath, a hairdryer and a desk. Rooms come complete with a private bathroom equipped with a shower and free toiletries, while some rooms at the hotel also feature a seating area. The rooms will provide guests with a closet and a coffee machine.Continental and à la carte breakfast options are available every morning at Dar El Jeld Hotel and Spa.The accommodation offers 5-star accommodations with a hammam and terrace.There’s a tour desk and car rentals are available, while the business center has newspapers.Kasbah Square is 1.3 miles from Dar El Jeld Hotel and Spa, while Kasbah Mosque is 1.3 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Carthage, 7 miles from the hotel, and the property offers a paid airport shuttle service.
- Every detail of my stay was excellent this is simply the best hotel Ive stayed at in Tunisia! My junior suite was enormous and spotlessly clean. I appreciated luxe touches like the fancy bath salts, local textiles and artwork, complimentary fruit and chocolates, and wellstocked minibar. Service was excellent everyone was very attentive and observed COVID19 social distancing guidelines. The hotel location is fantastic just a five minute walk from all the shopping and action in the Medina but tucked away on a quiet street. Loved getting dinner/cocktails on the rooftop one of the best views in the Medina! The spa and hammam were also spacious and beautiful.
- Large comfortable and quiet room. Excellent breakfast with very friendly staff.
- Very clean and artistic place, smells great every place you go. Staff are very friendly and cooperative.
- The hotel is built inside a historic building on a narrow cobblestone street in the Medina. The suites are exquisitely appointed with all the latest amenities we could live here!, the spa is fantastic, and the staff is friendly and super helpful. Breakfast/restaurant and bar on the rooftop, and the best restaurant in Tunis across the street. The hotel arranged for a fun driver to take us to all the sites in Carthage and Sidi Bou Said. Truly the only place to stay in Tunis!
- The hotel itself is a piece of art, the infrastructure is well maintained, the hotel offers some chocolate, sweets and tea for the guests.
One of our top picks in Tunis. Located in Tunis, a few steps from Victory Square, Royal Victoria has accommodations with a restaurant, free private parking, a shared lounge and a terrace. Among the facilities at this property are an ATM and a concierge service, along with free WiFi throughout the property. The property provides a 24-hour front desk, room service and currency exchange for guests.At the hotel, all rooms include a closet. Complete with a private bathroom equipped with a hairdryer, all rooms at Royal Victoria have a flat-screen TV and air conditioning, and selected rooms also offer a seating area. Guest rooms will provide guests with a fridge.The accommodation offers a continental or buffet breakfast.Popular points of interest near Royal Victoria include Bab El Bhar – Porte de France, Dar Bach Hamba and Théâtre municipal de Tunis. The nearest airport is Tunis, 6 miles from the hotel, and the property offers a paid airport shuttle service.
- The property was gorgeous. Very organic decor. The location was awesome too right next to the shopping. Staff was super amazing and helpful with my questions.
- I loved staying at this hotel! The staff were all very friendly and helpful, the place is charmingly beautiful, and the location is right on a very busy pedestrian square by the entrance to the old city. I enjoyed having a balcony overlooking the square, where people mainly Tunisians took lots of selfies by the fountain and fed the pigeons. There were also several bands that came by during the day, so if youre looking for quiet, dont take a room overlooking the square, but if you dont mind that and it does quiet down after dark, its pretty awesome. Its also within easy distance of just about everything. And the WiFi connection is strong.
- The hotel was in the centre so it was easy to get around Tunis.
- The hotel has some quirky architecture. Water pressure keeps changing in the shower, and bathroom gets flooded easily. Its a bit noisy in the evening given the location, but very central. Breakfast needs improvement.
- The location and the friendliness of the staff, unique colorful decoration
Hôtel le calife
Located in Tunis, a 6-minute walk from Victory Square, Hôtel le calife features views of the city. Among the facilities at this property are a 24-hour front desk and room service, along with free WiFi throughout the property. Private parking can be arranged at an extra charge.At the hotel, rooms have a closet. Complete with a private bathroom equipped with a shower and free toiletries, the rooms at Hôtel le calife have a flat-screen TV and air conditioning, and certain rooms are contain a balcony.A continental breakfast is available each morning at the accommodation.Popular points of interest near Hôtel le calife include Bab El Bhar – Porte de France, Sidi Mahrez Mosque and Cathedral of St. Vincent de Paul. The nearest airport is Tunis Airport, 5 miles from the hotel.
- Good budget hotel that is recently renovated and therefore better than its mediocre review rating. Basic breakfast included and reasonably good hotel location with walking distance to the Medina and easily accessible by taxi.
- The staff is friendly and the room is really clean.
- The location was close to key areas such as Medina, city center, etc. The room was clean and staff were helpful
- Walking distance to the main boulevards, but taxis are cheap to come and go. Quiet upstairs despite the busy side street it is on. Nice old building, lovely wide marble staircases. Big tea/breakfast room with a bar. Staff really helpful, and the front of house woman speaks good enough English
- Great friendly and helpful staff , clean rooms , great value for money and safe.
Golf Royal Hotel
Golf Royal Hotel is located in central Tunis, close to Habib Bourguiba Avenue and a 5-minute walk from the Medina. It offers rooms with attached bathroom with satellite TV.Each air-conditioned guest room at the Golf Royal Hotel has free Wi-Fi access and is serviced by 2 elevators.Guests are invited to relax in the Green Bar, which serves a wide selection of cocktails. The Golf Royal also has a café, the Le Bunker, where a daily continental breakfast buffet is served.Additional services include a 24-hour reception and 24-hour room service.The Golf Royal Hotel is 15 minutes from the airport and 20 minutes from the Golf Country Club of La Soukra.
- Staff was very kind. They offer welcome drink. The room was recently renovated. Breakfast is moderate.
- The location was close to a lively area, yet it was nice and quiet on that particular street, allowing you to get a decent nights sleep. A great place to stay in Tunis. I will definitely be returning.
- Rooms are comfortable, very clean. Staff very kind and helpful.
- the staff was very helpful and rooms were very clean.
- I booked the hotel with master card. When at hotel they say payment was not done as the card didnt work. I could not cross check as my card is from the bank in India Axis Bank. I paid again in cash for the hotel. Any possibility to confirm if double payment is not done to the hotel.
This Art-Nouveau style hotel is situated in the heart of Tunis, overlooking the Jardin Habib Thameur. It offers a spa and free Wi-Fi access.Each air-conditioned room at the Majestic has a private bathroom and satellite channels on a flat-screen TV.This hotel features 2 restaurants that serve international and Tunisian cuisine. It also offers a snack bar and a bar for guests to enjoy a drink.Majestic has a terrace on the first floor which overlooks the lively street. It also offers a 24-hour front desk with laundry services and car rental facilities.This historic building is less than a 20-minute drive from the gulf of Tunis. It is 1,650 feet from the metro and bus station.
- They have a nice reasonably priced bar. The breakfast buffet was nice. The location was convenient and the rooms quiet.
- The suit was big and good, nice decorations, friendly staff
- Very clean. Amazing decorations. Large rooms. Good staff.
- Its old building , eureqapan artistic, so big room bed room and leaving room , but the furniture staff need to change , good location so I enjoyed it.
- Wonderful building, smiling and attentive staff Abir at the reception was particularly helpful.
Hotel Tiba is located in Tunis city center, just a 1-minute walk from the theater and a 5-minute walk from the medina. It offers a 24-hour reception.The air-conditioned rooms and suites at Hotel Tiba are decorated in a modern style and include a TV with satellite channels. All rooms feature an private bathroom and some also have a balcony.A buffet breakfast is available every morning in the dining room or in the comfort of guest rooms. Free Wi-Fi is also provided.Private parking is available at this hotel at an extra cost. Tunis’ Barcelone Train Station is a 5-minute walk from the property.
- Tiba Hotel has a good location, and it is a clean hotel as well as friendly staff, how ever i didnt like the break fast no variety, and there is no safe deposit box.thanks for every thing, hope to see you again soon.
- The rooms didnt have tea and coffee maker.No mini fridge also.Thier reseption close at 12 pm which something made me feel bad as I arrived at the hotel 3 am , so we have to knock on door to wake up the reseptionist.
- The location is great, as its situated in the heart of Tunis downtown only few meters from the main street full of shops, cafes and restaurants, and not far from the Madeina.
- People, clean, location. Its an amazing hotel, I would recomend it 100. Breakfast is good too.
- The staff they was helpful and v.good location..
Hotel New Oscars
New Oscars Hotel is located in the Tunis Center district, 1,300 feet from Habib Bourguiba Avenue and 1640 feet’ from Medina. Guests can enjoy the on-site a la carte restaurant and the 3 bars.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bath or shower. New Oscars Hotel features free WiFi throughout the property.The nearest airport is Tunis Airport, 3.7 mi from the property.
- Staff in reception was friendly, fresh croissants for breakfast, good location
- The hotel staff were really helpful, hotel is at the city center..
- Great location, in the city centre so close to everything. Staff were helpful whenever anything was needed especially karim.
- J ai tout apprci….il est super agrable et bien situe
El Hana International
Located in the heart of Tunis, El Hana International features a terrace and views of the city. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room has a TV with satellite channels. El Hana International features free WiFi .You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Medina is 2,950 feet from El Hana International, while Belvedre Parc is 1.6 mi away. The nearest airport is Tunis Airport, 3.7 mi from the property.
- I just want to say among all the staff here reda is the best… and he made my stay in el hana good he knows what the guest wants and needs… its near in everything a good place to stay…and i forgot the name of the other good lady who assisted me since i changed my room three times sinse 2 rooms are not ready yet… and i was so tired after a long flight…
- The staff was very helpful and respectful. They do their best to make your stay comfortable.
- The place in the center of avenue bourguiba in Tunis
- i would like to thank and appreciate all the staff
- Great staff specially the reception team, secure accommodation , clean , very helpful staff
Laico Tunis SPA & Conference Center
One of our top picks in Tunis. Located in Tunis, a 16-minute walk from Habib Bourguiba Avenue, Laico Tunis SPA & Conference Center has accommodations with a restaurant, free private parking, a fitness center and a bar. Each room at the 5-star hotel has lake views, and guests can enjoy access to a terrace and to an indoor pool. The property provides a 24-hour front desk, room service and currency exchange for guests.At the hotel, every room includes a closet. At Laico Tunis SPA & Conference Center rooms include a desk, a TV and a private bathroom.The accommodation offers a buffet or à la carte breakfast.Cathedral of St. Vincent de Paul is 1.2 miles from Laico Tunis SPA & Conference Center, while Bab El Bhar – Porte de France is 1.3 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tunis, 5 miles from the hotel, and the property offers a paid airport shuttle service.
- Check in, reception welcoming, Mrs Monia was very nice and provided very warm welcome. Thanks to her and to the staff.
- The staff proficiency Hotel location, comfort amenities cleaniness and facilities of the room Large business center with food and beverage available full day.
- Everything was perfect except the temperature inside the room
- Good Location , Friendly staff and clean rooms , I would repeat my stay again
- 5 stars hotel, very clean, comfortable, close to everything
Looking for: Best Hotels in Fouchana