Hotel Bissen is located in the heart of the Parc Natural de la Haute-Sure. The hotel offers free parking.The guest rooms have a private bathroom and extra long beds.Breakfast is served every morning. You can enjoy the owner’s home-made food and pizza from a real wood oven. When the weather is sunny, you can sit out on the porch and enjoy the surrounding views.Bissen is a 5-minute drive away from the Lac de la Haute-Sûre Lake. The village of Wiltz is an 8-minute drive away.
- Service was good, they done us a pack up because we left before breakfast opened, was really good
- The food at this place is great and rooms are clean. It’s an old building that has been refurbished lately and is close to tuner and walking trails. On main road but noise from traffic at night is minimal. Staff were friendly. Definitely try the pizza, very tasty. My room was small single bed but had a good hot shower and excellent view of Ardennes. Ask for room #7 for the view.
Outstanding location. Family run operation with great attention to detail. Warm, friendly staff who were eager to please. Hotel restaurant fantastic, packed on both nights that we were there. Brick oven pizzas just as good as the ones we had in Naples two weeks ago. Saturday dinner special was gourmet and outstanding, the wild venison filets were perfectly cooked and to die for.
The morning breakfasts were awesome, table service, assortment of cold cuts, fresh baguettes, OJ, croissants and great coffee.
Located just 20 minutes from Bastogne, so great to get away from the crowds of Bastogne (75th Anniversary of Liberation) to enjoy a fabulous, candle lit, romantic dinner.
- Cute hotel and very easy to find on the main road. Our room for 4 was a 2-room suite with four twin beds (2 per room), and included a refrigerator. Breakfast was included (coffee/tea, orange juice, croissants, cold cuts, and toppings). We also had one dinner at the restaurant, and the pizza was great at a reasonable price.
- Wonderful walking path along a beautiful river. Good continental breakfast with great coffee.
Gourmet & Relax Hotel De La Sure
Quietly located in a valley of the Ardennes, Gourmet & Relax Hotel De La Sure offers a gastronomical restaurant, modern rooms and relaxing facilities like a sauna, hammam and hot tub. The hotel is one of the first ECO hotels in Luxembourg.All rooms at Gourmet & Relax Hotel De La Sure come with a cable TV and a mini-bar. The luxury rooms also have a spa bath or massage shower, and a steam cabin. It also offers a WLAN connection.The hotel also has a rock spa and wellness facility, that is built into natural rock. Guest have free acces one the day of arrival and departure.French cuisine with regional products from the surrounding Öwersauer National Park is prepared daily by the son of the owner and his team. There is also an on-site pub, a wind-protected terrace and a wine cellar.The hotel offers bike tours, a multimedia room and ping-pong. Guest can also hire surfboards and mountain bikes, or enjoy a work-out in the hotel’s fitness room.Hotel de la Sure is located in the Esch-sur-Sûre region, at the foot of the Esch-sur-Sûre Castle and along the Sauer River. Free parking is provided.
- The hotel is in the center of the village. There is a kitchen in the hotel room with drinkable spring water from the faucet! The food in hotel’s restaurant is good and the staff is very kind to children.
– The hamam in the room is really something. The dishes at restaurant are very delicious.
The cherry on cake is the spa center, it’s design and facilities are gorgeous, one of the tops in my list.
- Very nice room, comfortable bed and many different channels on tv. Just strange that it was a studio without any kitchen equipment. The breakfast was nice also with fresh orange juice. The spa is good just sad that you have to pay for towels and bathrobes. If that’s part of the hotel, it would be nice to have those included. The location is super. Also parking is close by.
- The character of the hotel – slightly quirky in a fun way – and the staff, who were multi-lingual and very friendly. Great restaurant.The fact that I keep going back, and suggesting it to my continent-crossing friends says it all. There are also many facilities, such as sauna, massage, and a host of other things which, sadly, I’ve never had the chance to take advantage of. One day I’ll stay longer.
- The food at the restaurant in the hotel was unique and phenomenal. The location was quite with a lovely view of the surrounding forests. Minibar and comfortable beds.
Hotel Le Postillon
Hotel Le Postillon is situated in a beautiful green valley in Esch-sur-Sûre, one of the most picturesque communities of Luxembourg. Find some peace here and enjoy good weather on the terrace.The hotel rooms are equipped with modern facilities and have a private bathroom. There is an elevator in the hotel.When hungry, visit the restaurant for a nice meal. The bar is also nice for a drink or a snack. The terrace is lovely in summer, when weather is sunny and the surrounding area is in bloom.Esch-sur-Sûre is a pretty characteristic village with a medieval castle and its ancient church. The green setting makes the area a wonderful place for lovers of nature.Upstream from the village is the barrage and lake, ideal for water sports enthusiasts. The lake is lined with beautiful beaches for a nice swim.
We had a twin room with an extra bed so there was plenty of room. There was a separate bathroom and WC.
We had a nice dinner and drinks at a reasonable price and slept well.
- Breakfast was basic but adequate. Waitress was excellent, but overloaded.
- I liked the ambience, the feel and the comfort. Thar reception staff were most helpful and caring.
- Ontbijt was in orde. Bediening buitenterras was voldoende allert en vriendelijk. Diner was redelijk tot goed. Garage voor de motorfietsen was perfect en gratis!
- Vriendelijk personeel en wilde ten alle tijden helpen. De omgeving is erg mooi en het ontbijt en kamer was prima met mooi uitzicht tussen de bergen.
- We had a twin room with an extra bed so there was plenty of room. There was a separate bathroom and WC.
Aux Tanneries de Wiltz
Aux Tanneries de Wiltz is quietly located along the Wiltz river, in the heart of a romantic Ardennes landscape. The hotel offers free Wi-Fi, an indoor pool, a sauna and hammam to relax.There is also a garden terrace to enjoy sunny weather.The surrounding area is ideal for walks and to explore national park La Haute Sure. The Wiltz train station is a 10-minute walk away and offers a connection to Luxembourg city.All hotel rooms have a private bathroom. The restaurant is located under the ancient vaults of a former tannery, which adds a special ambiance to your meal.
The room had tiles on the floor, which didn’t feel comfortable or cosy as I might’ve expected, and I was on the ground floor with other guests walking right past the window, so it wasn’t really possible to take in the “river view”.
But when I got over the tile thing, the room was good and nice and big, the bathroom was good.
The restaurant was FANTASTIC in terms of service, aesthetics, Covid-rules, great food quality – really great.
The swimming pool was good.
The staff were generally helpful and friendly.
- The location was quite and the room was big and very clean. Due to COVID-19 not all facilities were open but the hotel informed us about this before we arrived
- Awesome breakfast, well regulated to covid19 norms.
thank you for waiting me until midnight !
even it has been clearly stated “”latest check in 10pm”” on the website
- Great room..big clean and with a great view. Would definitely recommend and choose it again!
- The room had tiles on the floor, which didn’t feel comfortable or cosy as I might’ve expected, and I was on the ground floor with other guests walking right past the window, so it wasn’t really possible to take in the “river view”.
Hotel Saint Fiacre
The family-run St Fiacre hotel is beautifully located in the natural setting of Bourscheid. Enjoy the lovely terrace and garden during a quiet afternoon in the sun.The hotel rooms are cozy and comfortable. They have a private bathroom. Some rooms have a beautiful view of the surrounding area.You can taste seasonal and regional specialties in the hotels rustic restaurant. The wine cellar contains fine wines to accompany your dinner.Free public parking is available at the hotel.During your stay at St. Fiacre, explore the many views and magnificent walks to other villages in the area. You will surely come across the imposing ruins of Bourscheid Castle, which look down from a rocky peak above the Sûre.
- Room with balcony was beautiful….clean, comfortable, and well appointed. Overlooked the castle…a great bonus! Big shower had a rain head and hand held head, good hot water, and high pressure. Breakfast was very good with a lot of variety and great fresh fruit!
- Located only minutes from Bourscheid Castle on a beautiful ridge with a great view. Breakfast was super with so many choices.
- very friendly and helpful staff welcome you in a family atmosphere, clean and comfortable, newly renovated rooms, and great local food in the restaurant. great breakfast with view over the valley.
Breakfast was good
Location was good
Restaurant was good
Beautiful location and friendly reception staff
Amazing food in the restaurant
Hotel-Restaurant Pommerloch is located along the main access road between Bastogne and Wiltz. It features a peaceful setting and modern designed rooms with free Wi-Fi access and flat-screen TV. Breakfast is complimentary.There is a tastefully designed restaurant with a winter garden. Guests can enjoy the beautiful view of the valley while enjoying their meal. An extensive wine menu is available as well.Located in the middle of the Ardennes, Lac de La Haute Sûre is 15 minutes’ drive away. The historic city of Bastogne is 10 minutes away by car.
- The staff was incredibly friendly and accommodating. Dinner was delicious, and the room was large, especially for Europe.
- The dinner meal I had was excellent. Staff spoke english and were great, checkin a breeze and yes I’ve stayed here several times and plan to visit and stay again in the new year!
- The hotel is quaintly situated in an intersection facing fields and horses. The breakfast is on a terrace facing these fields as well.
- Great friendly staff! Quiet place, strategic location
- Food good, room clean++ staff helpful, parking good ,daily special dinner very good and good value, included breakfast very good
Featuring a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Herckmans is located in Ettelbruck.At the hotel, every room has a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.A continental breakfast is available daily at Hotel Herckmans.The accommodation has a sun terrace.Luxembourg is 21 miles from Hotel Herckmans, while Mondorf-les-Bains is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is Luxembourg Airport, 20 miles from the hotel.
- The location and the staff. The room had a nice design
- Clean rooms, friendly staff, and a great location. The hotel also has a very good restaurant.
- Having a restaurant on site was great (didn’t have to hunt for one). The dinners at the restaurant were wonderful as were the breakfasts with everything you could imagine or want (including a frozen yogurt machine and coffee maker that made espressos, lattes, macchiatos, etc. ) The staff was very friendly and helpful.
- The room was fantastic. Huge bathroom with a huge bath tub, double sink. Nice windows overlooking the town and giving a breeze.huge TV. Comfortable bed. Coffee maker
- Modern room with excellent location! <10 mins walk to the train station. It's easy to get to Luxembourg, Vianden and Bastogne from here! There is a capsule coffee machine and free bottle water in the room, superb! And they allow us to stow our luggage for a couple hours after checkout, thanks!
Cocoon Hotel La Rive
Surrounded by forests, Cocoon Hotel La Rive is located on the banks of Sauer River at the foot of Bourscheid Castle. The hotel offers free WiFi, an à-la-carte restaurant and a wellness center including a sauna, a fitness center and a steam bath.The hotel offers modern guest rooms, each of which is comfortably furnished and simply decorated. Rooms offer views over the river or the forest and come with private bathroom facilities.Guests at the Hotel La Rive can benefit from the hotel’s many leisure and recreational facilities which includes a tennis court and private fishing. The wellness center features a sauna, tanning beds, an aroma bath and a Turkish bath.Cocoon La Rive’s gourmet restaurant serves a wide range of regional dishes and a seasonal à-la-carte menu. Guests can enjoy choosing a bottle of wine from the hotel’s extensive wine cellar. On warmer days, the terrace makes an ideal lunch or dinner setting.Bourscheid Center is 3.7 mi away. Diekirch with its war museum is a 6.2 miles drive from the hotel. Clervaux and Vianden are 16 mi.
- Lovely, relaxing location and modern room. The hotel is pet-friendly which is very important to us. The staff was friendly and polite although we thought there were too few staff members for the number of guests during the dinner service.
- The location is amazing, which was purely the reason why we stayed here. You can sit by the river and admire the calm scenery around or go for walks nearby. Breakfast is good with lots of options. Restaurant is pricey but decent.
The Suite was very comfortable and the staff was very friendly
The location is amazing
- Breakfast had a quite large selection of products but with 4* you would expect higher quality and friendlier staff. Beautiful location of hotel, quiet and peaceful with a view of a river.
- Friendly and helpful staff; location; quality of food at dinner; comfortable
Hotel Restaurant Des Ardennes
This family hotel is located in the heart of the Luxembourgian Ardennes, near the Our Nature Reserve Park. It offers functional rooms, free WiFi and an à la carte restaurant.All rooms feature a TV, a telephone and a private bathroom with free toiletries.Hotel Restaurant Des Ardennes restaurant serves a large à la carte menu, including French dishes and seasonal ingredients.The hotel provides free public parking.
- Have stayed here two other times. It has always provided a great room at a good price with friendly staff and great food.
- Lovely location and very comfortable room. If you’re looking to see some of the best castles in Luxembourg, this spot is absolutely perfect!
Clean, welcoming staff and owner
Breakfast very good
Meal there, recommend
- The hotel is charming and cosy. The restaurant in particular was excellent.
- Lovely family run hotel in a beautiful area. Relaxing and great food and service. Second time there and I will be back.
Hotel du Parc
The Hotel is ideally located, overlooking the park close to the river ‘Sûre’ with its canoes and the cycle path along its banks.Diekirch is a small pleasant town with lovely walking tours in its surroundings.All 40 bedrooms have bath or shower, toilet, television and telephone.
- Friendly staff, clean and neat room with a super bathroom.
The Hotel is very well located just a short walk from the town centre and with car / motorcycle parking at the rear of the property out of sight of the main road.
The entire Hotel looked great, nicely decorated and extremely clean. Our rooms were clean, spacious and comfortable.
I regularly travel to Luxembourg and my regular Hotel closed recently, I am very happy to of found such a great replacement.
- The reception and service were excellent. We got directions to the restaurant area in the city and had a great time. Visited interesting museums and were treated well.
All the rest was great. Nice big and quiet room, with a comfortable bed, a huge bathroom, two office tables, a TV… The location is nice, near the center of the town, close to the river and a small park, with walks nearby.
The breakfast was super good as well, very diversified food.
I enjoyed my stay in Diekirch,
nice friendly hotel & good breakfast for 3 star.
I will return for sure🙂
Looking for: Best Hotels in Eschdorf