One of our best sellers in Clervaux! Hotel International is located in the center of Clervaux and offers a gastronomic restaurant, free WiFi and an extensive wellness center. Guests can turn to Rhino Steakhouse or Cabana Lounge Bar for their meals or a relaxing drink.All rooms at Hotel International feature cable TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries. The suites also come with a seating area and a flat-screen TV.The wellness center features a swimming pool with waterfall, sauna, fitness center, a relaxation room and various massages and treatments.The International provides a free shuttle service to Clervaux Railway Station, which is 0.9 mi away. Private parking is available on site for an additional charge.
- What a beautiful facility! Beds really comfortable. Wifi really strong in the room. Right in the middle of this cute little town – perfect location. Staff – from check-in to bar to maids were all professional and friendly.
- (American) king size bed was nice and not something we are used to seeing in Europe. It was very comfortable and the room was huge. Access to the spa was nice. Can’t beat the location.
- Very nice room. Comfortable bed. Swimming pool and hot tub. Restaurant and bar were great!
- Excellent restaurant, nice guesture with complimentary drink
- The hotel itself was impressive. Super swimming pool. Nice bar. Good restaurants. The parking is great.
Golf & Country Hotel
Golf & Country Hotel is located in the tranquil setting of Eselborn in the heart of the Luxembourg’s Ardennes, right next to the golf course. Some of the rooms offer either beautiful views of the golf course or of the green landscapes surrounding the hotel.Golf & Country Hotel offers rooms with double beds and flat-screen cable TVs.The hotel’s restaurant The View offers a variety of regional as well as seasonal specialties such as venison and mussels.The property’s partner hotels, the Hotel International and the Le Clervaux Boutique & Design Hotel, located around 2.5 mi away, offer a wellness center including a swimming pool, a sauna and a fitness center, as well as a range of relaxing treatments, upon extra charge.The center of Clervaux is a 5-minute drive from the hotel. Golf & Country Hotel is 1.7 mi away from Clervaux Railway Station. The Belgian and German borders are less than a 20-minute drive away. Golf & Country Hotel has private on-site outdoor parking available.
- The room was spacious and the bed was comfortable. It was quiet after the last guests went to bed. The terrace had beautiful views of the area and part of the golf course. The bar had a nice selection of beers, wine and cocktails. The breakfast buffet was wonderful and very complete. The hostess did everything to make things comfortable for the guests, despite the Corona situation.
Great hotel. Do note that the Spa, swimming pool, sauna is available 3 km away in the city center where there are 2 more hotels from the same group. Also, bikes are available for rent in the city center. You need to pay additionally to play golf.
The golf course is gorgeous, even if you don;t play, you should walk around it, there is a walking/running trail around.
Location is a bit away from city center but I do prefer that Even though the center is very small as well, it is basically a very small village. Place is beautiful
- Beautifully located , surrounded by a green golf course. The staff, from the reception to the restaurant area where amazingly profissional and unusually kind as I was traveling with my 4 year old son. I will gladly return to this golf resort
- Staff is great,helpful and very courteous, we overstayed a little bit because we got the checkout time wrong but they didn’t charge us any additional fee, breakfast was delicious , the restaurant offers lots of varieties and there is a Chinese buffet 3 km from the hotel for extra options and other restaurants as well. Perfect for a romantic getaway
- friendly and nice staff, nice Restaurant, Beautiful view over the golf Course and neighbouring countryside, and confortable bed
Aux Tanneries de Wiltz
Aux Tanneries de Wiltz is quietly located along the Wiltz river, in the heart of a romantic Ardennes landscape. The hotel offers free Wi-Fi, an indoor pool, a sauna and hammam to relax.There is also a garden terrace to enjoy sunny weather.The surrounding area is ideal for walks and to explore national park La Haute Sure. The Wiltz train station is a 10-minute walk away and offers a connection to Luxembourg city.All hotel rooms have a private bathroom. The restaurant is located under the ancient vaults of a former tannery, which adds a special ambiance to your meal.
The room had tiles on the floor, which didn’t feel comfortable or cosy as I might’ve expected, and I was on the ground floor with other guests walking right past the window, so it wasn’t really possible to take in the “river view”.
But when I got over the tile thing, the room was good and nice and big, the bathroom was good.
The restaurant was FANTASTIC in terms of service, aesthetics, Covid-rules, great food quality – really great.
The swimming pool was good.
The staff were generally helpful and friendly.
- The location was quite and the room was big and very clean. Due to COVID-19 not all facilities were open but the hotel informed us about this before we arrived
- Awesome breakfast, well regulated to covid19 norms.
thank you for waiting me until midnight !
even it has been clearly stated “”latest check in 10pm”” on the website
- Great room..big clean and with a great view. Would definitely recommend and choose it again!
- The room had tiles on the floor, which didn’t feel comfortable or cosy as I might’ve expected, and I was on the ground floor with other guests walking right past the window, so it wasn’t really possible to take in the “river view”.
Situated in the heart of the Our valley, this luxurious, 18th century castle is fully renovated and offers a classic and stylish setting for your stay in Luxembourg.With beautifully decorated suites and guest rooms that exude the authentic grandeur of this castle, Château d’Urspelt provides you with a romantic haven of peace. This magnificent residence is classified as a national monument and features modern convenience and style, while adding its own traditional charm.This castle is located in the wonderful area of Clervaux, surrounded by green fields and charming villages. Weather permitting, you can sit out in the tranquil courtyard or stroll through the fabulous garden and breathe in the relaxing environment.After a day of exploring the region, you can unwind in the hotel’s spa areas. The family of Freddy Lodomez welcomes you to take your time at Château d’Urspelt and indulge in its unforgettable atmosphere.
- very comfortable rooms, very-well appointed, with great bathrooms (shower heads!!). Staff very, very friendly, without exception. Breakfast very well stocked and fresh (Cremant de Luxembourg!!). Dining very pleasant and good. Swimming pool and jacuzzi perfect.
The room is really comfortable
The restaurant is great- amazing dishes
The bar of the hotel is really nice
The breakfast is well organized
Staff really nice and accommodating
- If we come back to this region of Luxembourg, we would definitely consider staying again at Chateau d’Urspelt. The level of service was up to our standards. The room was spacious and clean. We also appreciated the breakfast with fresh products to start the day off right. A good example of the excellent service: As there were roadworks between Clervaux and the hotel, the hotel took the liberty to warn us and send us an alternative itinerary a few days before we arrived. Nice.
The place is amazing, beautiful and romantic.
Wide spacious rooms, white and crispy bedding, amazingly kind and supportive service.
Glass of hot wine as welcome drink. Private SPA for 1 hour rental available.
Huge variety of dishes for breakfast.
Spacious free car parking aside the hotel.
One of the best hotels in my experience.
- Breakfast and the dinners were wonderful and letand exceeded our expectations. We will stay there again on our next trip to Bastogne.
Hotel Koener offers spacious accommodations with free Wi-Fi in the heart of the Luxembourg Ardennes, in the picturesque town of Clervaux. It features extensive wellness facilities including an indoor pool, sauna and fitness center. These spa facilities are completely free of charge and are included in your room rate.Set in a monumental building, the rooms feature warm colors and fine furnishings. They are equipped with a TV and laptop safe box.The on-site wellness center offers a wide range of massage and beauty treatments. There is also a solarium, hammam and a relaxation area.At Hotel Koener, the restaurant offers an à la carte menu that also includes children and vegetarian dishes. The large breakfast buffet consists of fresh croissants, jams, juices and other morning delicacies.The hotel is an entirely modernized and renovated family establishment. It is located in a pedestrianized area in the center of Clervaux.
- The staff is very kind and the rooms are very comfortable. The spa is also great and the massages provided are very professional and relaxing
- The room had a good size, great shower, tasty breakfast. All in all a great hotel.
- Excellent hotel- recommend a stay. English spoken and understood.
Great place to stay for a weekend away. Slightly more expensive than an average place, but definitely good value for money.
Friendly and very helpful staff.
Location and garage for motorcycle
Great rooms and staff
Hotel du Commerce
Located at the foot of Castle Clervaux, along the Clerve River, Hotel du Commerce offers modern rooms with free Wi-Fi. Facilities include a wellness center with an indoor swimming pool. Guests can make free use of the wellness center.All rooms of Hotel du Commerce are equipped with a TV, a telephone, and an private bathroom. Some rooms have a bathroom with a spa bath.Guests can enjoy international gourmet dishes in our new restaurant “La Table de Clervaux”. The restaurant also has an extensive wine cellar.The wellness center offers a wide variety of health and beauty treatments, including hot stone massages. It also offers a sauna, a spa bath, and a Turkish bath.Museum The Family of Man is less than a 5-minute walk away. The train station of Clervaux is just 0.6 mi away.
- We had room 347 with nice view on both the castle and the Romanesque church.
- Location in center of town. Dedicated parking. Clean and comfortable room. Inside swimming pool, sauna and steam room (with limited hours).
- Good restaurant. Renovated bathroom with good shower.
- The room had a balcony which had a beautiful view of the mountains around Clervaux. There was good parking just next to the hotel, and it was an easy stroll to great restaurants and cafes nearby. The location meant that you could easily walk through the town, as you were in the centre of it, yet as it is such a small town it felt quite magical and quiet on the hotel balcony. Also, there is a massage chair at the end of the 2nd floor hallway – it is amazing!!! The bathroom was great. The beautician in the spa area is so lovely, went there for a wax and while she speaks hardly any English and I cannot speak French really, we attempted to communicate and she was wonderful. I recommend going for a spa treatment!! (But unfortunately cannot remember her name, she was from Belgium…)
- Great location, free parking in lot above, and a yummy breakfast.
Gourmet & Relax Hotel De La Sure
Quietly located in a valley of the Ardennes, Gourmet & Relax Hotel De La Sure offers a gastronomical restaurant, modern rooms and relaxing facilities like a sauna, hammam and hot tub. The hotel is one of the first ECO hotels in Luxembourg.All rooms at Gourmet & Relax Hotel De La Sure come with a cable TV and a mini-bar. The luxury rooms also have a spa bath or massage shower, and a steam cabin. It also offers a WLAN connection.The hotel also has a rock spa and wellness facility, that is built into natural rock. Guest have free acces one the day of arrival and departure.French cuisine with regional products from the surrounding Öwersauer National Park is prepared daily by the son of the owner and his team. There is also an on-site pub, a wind-protected terrace and a wine cellar.The hotel offers bike tours, a multimedia room and ping-pong. Guest can also hire surfboards and mountain bikes, or enjoy a work-out in the hotel’s fitness room.Hotel de la Sure is located in the Esch-sur-Sûre region, at the foot of the Esch-sur-Sûre Castle and along the Sauer River. Free parking is provided.
- The hotel is in the center of the village. There is a kitchen in the hotel room with drinkable spring water from the faucet! The food in hotel’s restaurant is good and the staff is very kind to children.
– The hamam in the room is really something. The dishes at restaurant are very delicious.
The cherry on cake is the spa center, it’s design and facilities are gorgeous, one of the tops in my list.
- Very nice room, comfortable bed and many different channels on tv. Just strange that it was a studio without any kitchen equipment. The breakfast was nice also with fresh orange juice. The spa is good just sad that you have to pay for towels and bathrobes. If that’s part of the hotel, it would be nice to have those included. The location is super. Also parking is close by.
- The character of the hotel – slightly quirky in a fun way – and the staff, who were multi-lingual and very friendly. Great restaurant.The fact that I keep going back, and suggesting it to my continent-crossing friends says it all. There are also many facilities, such as sauna, massage, and a host of other things which, sadly, I’ve never had the chance to take advantage of. One day I’ll stay longer.
- The food at the restaurant in the hotel was unique and phenomenal. The location was quite with a lovely view of the surrounding forests. Minibar and comfortable beds.
Hotel Cornelyshaff is located in the Luxembourgian Ardennes, 5 minutes from the German border. The hotel uses fresh and regional products for its meals.The Cornelyshaff offers spacious rooms with a private bathroom and satellite TV. Breakfast is available.The restaurant serves refined meals with products from the local markets.Cornelyshaff is located in the heart of the village Heinerscheid. Guests can use the free parking facilities.
- Large room with very good bed. Friendly staff and good food.
- Breakfast. Dinner was good and not too pricey. Nice staff and big room.
- Brilliant. I would have paid twice for the same stay. Restaurant brilliant. An excellent meal, brilliant breakfast. Well done
- the possibility to make coffe early in the morning, as i left very early
- A clean bathroom and a comfy bed. Dinner was also surprisingly good.
Petry is a modern, environment-friendly hotel overlooking the Our River and historic castle in the center of Vianden. It benefits from free Wi-Fi, 2 restaurants and rooms with satellite TV.Guests can make free use of the spa and wellness area.The Belle-Vue, which is 350 feet from Hotel Petry, also features a sauna and a solarium which can be used for an extra charge.Hotel Petry has a restaurant which serves gastronomic cuisine in a cozy setting with wooden beams and rustic features. There is also a pizzeria with a traditional wood-fired pizza oven.The key sights of Luxembourg city, including the Palais Grand-Ducal and Noter-Dame Cathedral, are 50 minutes’ drive away. Petry Hotel offers free public on-site parking.
- We loved the room. The bed was comfortable and the bathroom was large with large fluffy towels. East walk up to the main area of town. And even easier to walk along the river walk. The parking was important to us and very convienient. One thing that I didn’t see listed but we were glad to see was their elevator with access right from the parking area. We didn’t eat breakfast there, so I can’t comment on that. The only minor flaw was that the bottom sheet was quite rough.
- Spacious, beautiful room, old world atmosphere and a very helpful staff
The breakfast was Very good, (10 euros per person per day.) The property has a lovely restaurant with indoor and outdoor seating area.
We loved being able to have on site parking.
The outdoor seating area is very large, the food and beverages are good. Many people had a dog with them and the staff was kind enough to bring out water bowls.
The property is well kept, clean, and the rooms large and comfortable.
- Absolutely fabulous location. Property is clean, wonderful staff!! Highly recommend!! Apartment rented for family 6 had plenty of much space
Offering free WiFi in all areas, the family-run hotel Heintz is located in the medieval town of Vianden, featuring a garden courtyard terrace and a rustic wine bar. Guests can park privately on site.The rooms at the Heintz offer extra long beds, a flat-screen TV and views of the garden or the city of Vianden. Some of the rooms have a balcony with views over the garden and ancient town wall around Vianden.Guests can dine at one of the many eating facilities within a 5-minute walk. Breakfast is available every morning at Hotel Heintz.Vianden Castle is 1,650 feet from the hotel. The German border is 2 minutes away by car and Luxembourg is only 45 minutes’ drive from the hotel.There are many leisure activities available nearby including fishing, hiking and canoeing. There is a garage on site for motorcycle storage which can be used free of charge.
- Great staff, looks very cute and romantic. Location is absolutely perfect. Clean and quick service. Really no complains other than the abense of a fridge
Loved the pretty little hotel! We booked a garden view room and enjoyed the view. Clean rooms. Kind & helpful hosts (especially Carol). Walking distance from the Castle, lots of eateries nearby.
A caution for the people who are very light sleepers… sometimes you can hear the other guests using the stairs. (There is an elevator).
This in no way disturbed us but leaving a mention here since there are some people who are very sensitive to sound.
Overall felt it was totally worth the money spent!
- Great location. Nice clean room. Breakfast was excellent at a very good price. Would recommend it to anybody.
- The staff was outstanding. The breakfasts were superb. The only downside was we had a room in the front and the noise from the street was bothersome but that is not the hotel’s fault. If or when we get back there I would request a room in in the back. Having beers in the garden was outstanding.
- It was within walking distance to city Centre; had wonderful parking; room was clean and well appointed; staff was very friendly; we chose not to pay for their breakfast so cannot comment on that
Looking for: Best Hotels in Enscherange