Inn at Monticello
Located in downtown Monticello, New York, this hotel is 2.5 mi from the Monticello Raceway. It features rooms with free WiFi and serves a daily continental breakfast.A cable TV and work desk are standard in every room at the Inn at Monticello. All rooms are warmly decorated with carpeted floors and wood furniture and include ironing facilities.Free parking and a 24-hour front desk are offered to guests of the Inn at Monticello. Fax services and a meeting room are also available.DeHoyos Memorial Park is a 7-minute drive from the hotel. Resorts World Catskills is 3.6 mi away.
- Commute to work was easy. The manager was most accommodating.
- Otherwise I was comfortable it was quiet I slept good.
- I was happy with the stay I always love coming here with my bf .
- What was very nice until the ac stopped working and I saw the cockroach
Best Western Monticello
This Monticello hotel is located within a 5-minute drive of the Monticello Raceway. The hotel offers a continental breakfast, indoor pool and sauna and a game room.Each guest room at the Best Western Monticello includes a 25-inch cable TV with HBO, alarm clock and a coffee maker. Other amenities include a hair dryer and ironing facilities.Best Western in Monticello has laundry facilities and meeting rooms on property. Guests are provided with free Wi-Fi and a 24-hour front desk.Guests can drive 20 minutes to Bethel and go skydiving and hot air-ballooning. The Government Center is a 5-minute drive from the Monticello Best Western and Forestburgh Playhouse is 10 minutes away.
- Did not have breakfast. There for wedding. Fine time.
- It was clean and easily accessible. An excellent value.
- Breakfast was fine. Room was clean an comfortable.
- It was very cozy, comfortable, and clean. Location was great. We will most definitely stay there again.
- Very very clean and friendly staff. Would definitely stay here again.
Rodeway Inn Milford – I-84
Located close to Interstate 84, this Milford motel features free Wi-Fi and rooms that feature cable TV and a seating area. Port Jervis is 8 miles away.Cherry wood furnishing and a bright decor are featured in each room at Rodeway Inn Milford – I-84. A private entrance and an private bathroom are also provided.A 24-hour front desk is available for guests. Air-conditioning and heating are also included.Rodeway Inn Milford – I-84 is 2 miles from Cliff Park Inn Golf Course and Port Jervis Golf Club is 20 minutes’ drive.
- EXCELLENT I MUST SAY THIS PLACE WAS VERY CLEAN AND PERFECT
- Traveling as a single woman makes me wary of most motels. This was well lit, clean spotless!, and safe. I would definitely stay here again. A half hour from Kadampa. I stayed here for a retreat since I wanted my own room and a private bathroom. The drive to the temple was beautiful and scenic.
- Friendly staff great innkeeper they take great pride in their facility..never saw a parking lot spotless. For the price…rooms spotless.well appointed . Not a luxury palace but they make u comfortable
- Great location, convenient Chinese restaurant, very clean rooms.
- Convenient,clean, in and out on my way and price was best in the area. Front desk evening staff were kind and helpful.
Hampton Inn Matamoras
Set within a picturesque scenery of Pocono Mountains, the Hampton Inn Matamoras offers an indoor swimming pool and fitness center. The Port Jervis Country Club is just a 10-minute drive away.All rooms feature flat-screen TVs and microwaves. Guests can catch up with work using a well lit writing desk and free Wi-Fi. There are tea-and-coffee-making facilities in every room.Enjoy a hot breakfast every morning or grab a breakfast bag for a quick meal. A variety of bistros, pizzerias and restaurants can be found within a short drive from this Matamoras hotel.Hampton Inn Matamoras is located 10 minutes’ drive from Port Jervis Train Station. The Tanglwood Ski Area is 33 miles away, while Scranton can be reached within a 65-minute drive.
- It was clean and updated. I am very picky when I book a hotel. I am so very happy I chose Hampton, the staff at check was friendly Sharif was his name. And a simple quick breakfast to start the day was all I needed especially with all thats going on. So thank you for the great service.
- The bed was good and the motel is in a quiet area. Because of the covid issue, we could not enjoy a continental breakfast but the staff are doing well with working around that issue. I would definitely stay there again.
- Good hotel. Clean and spacious room. Horrendous breakfast.
- Breakfast was a let down, but could have been worse.
- Clean, good location, friendly staff, excellent view on the mountains
Offering an on-site restaurant and a bar, this Milford hotel features a day spa, 2 doors next door, a private conservatory and a garden where guests can relax. Wi-Fi access is provided free of charge.A TV is provided in each room at Hotel Fauchere. Guests can also benefit from an in-room coffee machine and a desk. Private bathrooms come with a bath or shower, Molton Brown® toiletries, and heated towel racks and flooring.A 24-hour front desk welcomes guests to Hotel Fauchere, which provides luggage storage facilities for guests. Dry cleaning and ironing services are also available at the hotel.Guests can dine on-site in style at the Delmonico Room restaurant or get a drink and enjoy live music at the Bar Louis brasserie. Nestled in Emerson House, 403 Broad offers distinct dining options available for breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner. Priority reservations at both establishments are available for guests of the Hotel Fauchere.Delaware Water Gap National Recreation Area and Gray Towers National Historic Site are both within 1.4 mi of Hotel Fauchere. Forest Hall Antiques is 1,050 feet away.
- Quaint, very clean, excellent restaurant and convenient location
- Continental breakfast in Delmonico Room was more than enough and quite tasty.
- Breakfast was excellent. We traveled with our dog, the staff was wonderful with our pet. We were able to walk everywhere in town. Dinner was excellent too!
- Great historic hotel with excellent dining options onsite.
- It is a wonderful 1865 old house with some interesting renovations. There is an overpriced restaurant on the premises. On this particular visit the TVs were very small18 X 24 that were not working well due to the weather? Other than that we were very pleased with the accommodations.
Best Western Hunt’s Landing Hotel Matamoras Milford
This Matamoras, Pennsylvania hotel is located by the Pocono foothills and the Delaware River. Free WiFi is offered.Guest rooms at the nonsmoking Best Western Inn at Hunt’s Landing include a coffee maker and a work desk. Cable TV and in-room movies are also available in the rooms.The property provides on-site dining at The Edgewater Restaurant and Annie’s Lounge is located on-site.Bushkill Falls is 27 mi from the Best Western Inn Hunt’s Landing. The historic town of Milford is 5.3 mi from the property. Canoeing, whitewater rafting and kayaking are available near the hotel.
- Great customer service friendly environment clean room nice pool
- The staff was very pleasant. Robert was a delight.
- The fact that pets are allowed is huge! They were not serving breakfast, but the grab and go bags were awesome and had a lot of good things in it. Robert in reception was wonderful, great attitude, very pleasant and a wonderful asset to this hotel!
- 1. I like the friendliness of the stuff and their readiness to help. When we asked for another room, they tried to accommodate our request.2. The location was very beautiful.3. The restaurant food was very good.
- 24/7 coffee/tea available in lobby. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The room was big enough for the dogs.
Located in Hawley, this Wayne County hotel is 7 mi from Lake Wallenpaupack. From a sun terrace with tables and chairs guests can enjoy views of the Wallenpaupack Creek running through a gorge.The rooms at Ledges Hotel include a flat-screen TV and are decorated in earth tones like gray and brown. Some rooms have a microwave and a refrigerator.The Ledges Hotel has public areas for guests to enjoy. Besides the sun terrace, there is also a great room with couches, books, a fireplace and views of the gorge. There is also a garden with seating areas.The on-site dining Glass wine.bar.kitchen serves snacks like nuts, olives, cheeses and preserved meats like duck liver pate to serves guests seasonal small plate selections designed for tasting and sharing.
- Wonderful property hidden behind a large mill that also has been repurposed. Our two story suite was like a apartment. Only two negatives. It was 62 degrees in our room and given the size it took some time to come to temp. The circular staircases while charming require some juggling to get your luggage up to bedroom.
- The location was great! The staff was amazing! And the food was delicious!
- It was a marvelous trip. The food was amazing great portion size and good bang for your buck. The sights was amazing. Plenty of spaces for photos and to relax.
- The staff, the glass restaurant, the complimentary breakfast, the view. Bobby was at the front desk and he was super nice and helpful. This staff is excellent.
- The view and fall foliage. Went to the brewery. Sat out by the fire pit and had cocktails and just took in the scenery. Excellent breakfast!!!
Looking for: Best Hotels in Eldred