Cottage Logis Hôtel – Restaurant
Ideally located in a peaceful city center, this cozy hotel is just 15 minutes outside of Luxembourg City and 20 minutes from the international airport of the Grand Duchy.With its convenient location and spacious car park, this is an ideal spot for tourists and travelers en route to Luxembourg. Recently renovated entrance hall offers a pleasing atmosphere, just as the comfortable rooms provide a welcome retreat. Fully equipped studios provide you with that bit of extra luxury, independence and space.The city of Dudelange offers many natural beauties and unexpected attractions, such as the Hardt conservation park and the ruins of a fortified castle. From stunning nature to bustling cities, a range of active and cultural day trips await you.
Nice hotel was surprised by the location; was near the center of the town and had a parking space. Nearby a supermarket.
We went for a decent meal in the town because this was at this time not offered due to covid. We ate excellent at the restaurant GARIBALDI.
We also had breakfast. This was nice and quit (Saturday) and was as expected. Nice and correct staff. Functinal. Free parking and free WiFi!
- i forgot my backpack on the day that i checked out . but they Keep it for me after 3days return to take it . thank you so much
- well located near the town center, near grocery store. all clean rooms. parking space without costs, good and stable wlan.
In a quiet place with plenty of parkings and a good
- Very comfortable and quiet although close to shops. Nice surroundings. Parking space available for free. Excellent buffet breakfast. Restaurant on site : very convenient.a
- Nice hotel was surprised by the location; was near the center of the town and had a parking space. Nearby a supermarket.
Hotel Mille 9 sens
This family-run hotel is located in the city center only 1,150 feet from Dudelange-Center Railway Station. Hotel Mille offers free Wi-Fi and rooms with a TV and private bathroom.The brasserie at Hotel Mille 9 sens serves traditional French and Italian cuisine with modern influences and regional specialties. Guests can also enjoy drinks and home-made cake on the terrace.Mille 9 sens is a 15-minute drive from the Rockhall concert hall in Esch. The A13/E25 motorway is a 5-minute drive away. The center of Luxembourg city is 20 minutes’ away by car.
- The Hotel is clean with clean rooms, comfortable bed and easily accessible, with a perfect location within the city. The staff are nice and hospitable.
- personel was very much friendly and in spite of our late arrival prepared a marvelous dinner for the family. room had two levels and kids adored it
- Goed ontbijt , goed gegeten in restaurant in de avond , leuke eigenaresse spreekt Nederlands was ook wel makkelijk,
- Très professionnel.De plus,l’ascenseur était réparé.
- Das Abendessen war super und vom Preis ging es auch.
ibis Budget Luxembourg Sud
This ibis Budget is a 2-star hotel set between the cities of Berchem and Luxembourg, just off the A3 highway. It has rooms equipped with free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen satellite TV. Luxembourg is a 10-minute drive away.The bright rooms at ibis Budget Luxembourg Sud come equipped with air conditioning and a work desk. They have private bathroom that comes with free toiletries.A 24-hour front desk and vending machines are among the ibis Luxembourg Sud’s facilities. Guests can enjoy a discount on meals at L’Estaminet restaurant which is across the road from the hotel.The French border is less than 5 miles from the hotel. Luxembourg – Findel Airport is 15 minutes away by car. Free private parking is available on site for guests.
- The location is easy to get to, the staff was very friendly and helpful. I had booked 7 rooms and they worked with me to ensure everything was correct.
- Has aircon in rooms. Sometimes You don’t find them in 4 Stat hotels
Kids liked the bunk beds in the room.
Airco worked well and shower has enough hot water.
Rooms work with a 6 digit pincode, to open the door. That means you don’t need to check out in the morning :).
- It is a practical no nonsense hotel . Just right for a traveler wishing to spend one night . Staff are very efficient and service counter at the reception has what is required urgently by the guest like snacks and drink.
- Hotel very clear, friendly staff, good WiFi, good shower pressure, comfortable bed.
This hotel offers simply-furnished rooms on the edge of Bettembourg, 0.6 mi from the A3. Bernini includes an intimate terrace and a restaurant which serves French and Italian cuisine. Free WiFi is available.Cable TV and a work desk are provided in the rooms at Hotel Bernini. Each room also have a private bathroom with a shower. Guests can enjoy a breakfast buffet each morning including pastries, coffee and cereals.The center of historic Luxembourg, featuring the Palais Grand-Ducal, is a 15-minute drive from Bernini Hotel. The French border is just over 5 minutes away by car.
- Friendly staff who spoke back to us in French despite our French being quite basic. Amazing food in the restaurant.
- Room spacious, clean and nice. Staff friendly and helpful. Bed comfortable. Evening meals were superb, tasty and very generous servings. Price great too. We also enjoyed a walk around the lovely town.
- Da Ich morgens nur kaffee trinke und nichts esse,bestens.
Sehr freundlicher Check-in, überhaupt war das Personal sehr nett. Die Zimmer einfach ausgestattet, sehr sauber.
Kleines Frühstücksbuffet, aber mit allem was man braucht.
- Het personeel was erg vriendelijk en het diner in het restaurant heel erg lekker. Uitstekende bedden.
Located between Luxembourg City, the Belval, and Esch-sur-Alzette, Hotel-Restaurant Stand’Inn offers soundproof rooms with free WiFi and a TV. Facilities include free parking, a restaurant, and a bar.The hotel offers rooms with bathroom, desk, television, fridge, air conditioning and soundproofing.A generous breakfast is served in the dining room each morning. Guests can enjoy a pleasant meal in the restaurant or relax in the bar with terrace.The reception is open 24-hours a day and staff speak several languages. Guests can have access to the laundromat service which includes a washing machine and dryer. The property also features 2 meeting rooms and 1 lounge for meetings and conferences.Stand’Inn Hotel-Restaurant is close to the major industrial sites of Dudelange, Pétange, Differdange and Schifflange. It is located next to Leudelange and the Cloche d’Or, Luxembourg City’s southern commercial district.
I liked everything, but it was disappointing that the restaurant was closed.
Everybody deserves a vacation!
- Location was perfect, just off the highway and next to a shopping area. Breakfast was included in price and good.
Excellent relation quality/price, very friendly staff, clean and quiet room
I will come back 😉
- 24 hour reception with cool staff. Breakfast was good. Plenty of parking space.
location: just off the highway, close to business district
large free parking
- I liked everything, but it was disappointing that the restaurant was closed.
Hotel Restaurant Dao
This hotel restaurant offers elegant rooms and Asian cuisine on the edge of Esch-sur-Alzette, 15 minutes’ drive from Luxembourg city. Dao features free Wi-Fi, free parking and an intimate dining terrace.Flat-screen cable TV, wooden floors and modern décor come as standard in the rooms at Hotel Restaurant Dao. Each room also has a private bathroom with a shower.The Belgian and French borders are both within a 15-minute drive of the hotel. Nature Park Saar-Hunsrūck in Germany is 25 minutes away by car.Restaurant Dao serves sushi in a stylish yet casual setting. Guests can also enjoy Chinese and Thai specialties. A daily continental breakfast is served including cereals, coffee and pastries.
- Location was easy to find. Close to our venue. The staff was very accomodating. Room was clean and quiet. The restaurant was also excellent.
- Friendly staff, ease of parking. Outstanding food in the attached restaurant
- There are not other options at this price point, around. Parking and breackfast included.
- I like the staff very friendly the room and the breakfast was excellent and very valued for the money
- The food at the restaurant is very tasty, the room is more than comfortable and even for breakfast, that because of work I was out of schedule, they prepared it for me everyday.
Hotel Restaurant Acacia
Hotel Restaurant Acacia is situated in the region of the mines and former steel-industry. It has one of the best restaurants of the South of La Grand-Duche.The hotel has bright rooms, all equipped with a bathroom, cable TV and telephone. All rooms have a working desk and some a seating area.Acacia is situated close to the center of the city of Esch-sur-Alzette. The train station is a short walk away.
- The bed was very comfortable, and I was able to control the temperature in the room. The location is ideal- within walking distance of the train station, lots of shops and restaurants, and the Kulturfabrik. I can’t wait to come back next year.
- I stayed at Acacia for three nights because I attended a conference in Esch and I enjoyed my stay at the hotel very much. The room was a good size, the bed very comfortable and the staff extremely friendly and helpful. I also appreciate very much for them arranging an impressively big and high quality breakfast for vegans. Thank you! 🙂
- Great location. Clean hotel. Super friendly staff. It was a great stay
– friendly staff
-choco croissant at breakfast
- Breakfast, as well as dinner, was excellent. Room was neat and clean, a bit small perhaps but then again we are in Luxembourg. Quiet street. Staff very nice and forthcoming.
Hotel de Foetz
This quietly located family hotel is located between Luxembourg-city and Esch-sur-Alzette. The hotel offers free Wi-Fi and free parking.Hotel de Foetz offers rooms that have a private bathroom.From Hotel de Foetz, it takes a 1-minute drive to the A4 motorway. A 10-minute drive will take you to the heart of Luxembourg-city and to the La Rockhal Concert Hall.
- Very nice place. The hotel is very clean, the rooms are very nice and also breakfast is good. The staff was kind and behaved very friendly.
- A nice place if you want to go down to the university. no more than 10 minute drive against the traffic. Works well…
- Parking and the size of their rooms is good value for money
- Sa fonctionnalité, sa situation, son parking, son petit-déjeuner.
- Het hotel is gelegen in een industriezone, maar daar heb je helemaal geen last van. Het ligt dichtbij de snelweg dus je bent snel overal. Vriendelijk personeel, basic ontbijt maar genoeg.
The Seven Hotel
One of our top picks in Esch-sur-Alzette.The Seven Hotel offers a peaceful atmosphere at only 15 minutes from Luxembourg city. Guests can work out in the fitness area which includes a steam room.The hotel rooms are surrounded by greenery and are quiet. They are warmly decorated and have a private bathroom.The Seven Hotel offers regional cuisine and gastronomic menus in its restaurant. Guests can also get refreshments at the property’s bar.Esch-sur Alzette is 0.9 mi away from this property and the Train Station is 0.8 mi away.
- Clean room, good view on the trees, free parking place.
- The breakfast was excellent. The staff was very feiendly and helpful. The location is perfect for a business stay a s well for people on holiday.
- The room is large but still very convenient and cosy.
- Staff very welcoming and helpful. Receptionists went out of their way to ease passage. I ordered a breakfast pack to go. This was prepared by asking me to choose what went into it and it was good value for the cost. The room was comfortable and had much thought applied to make it relaxing.
- Room was spacious and clean and the staff were very friendly and helpful.
ibis Luxembourg Sud
The ibis Luxembourg Sud is 5 mi away from Luxembourg City, just off the A3/E25 highway. It offers private parking on site, a 24-hour reception and accommodations with free Wi-Fi and flat-screen satellite TV.The rooms are equipped with air conditioning and a work desk. They have a private bathroom that comes with free toiletries.Restaurant L’Estaminet offers a traditional meals for lunch and dinner. The bar is open 24-hours for drinks and snacks.The A3/E25 highway provides an easy connection to the French border, 11 mi away.
- It is quite little far from the city I think the hotel good for whom passing and staying overnight.
- Its whats expected of an ibis hotel on this locatie plus very friendly service.
- Receptionist and staff were very correct but also very friendly
Would not add to breakfast if it had run out scrambled eggs mainly .
More choice of jam one is not enough
- A great location by the motorway for a long distance stop over. Very reasonable food & Wine. Comfortable beds and always clean.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Dudelange