|1||Denman Serviced Apartments||9.6||BOOKING.COM|
|2||The Remington Muswellbrook||9.5||BOOKING.COM|
|3||The Royal Hotel||9.3||BOOKING.COM|
Denman Serviced Apartments
Enjoy self-contained accommodations with a private patio at Denman Serviced Apartments. The property offers free on-site parking and a secure lock up garage for motor cycles. It is located only 5 minutes’ walk from the Denman RSL Club.Each townhouse has a comfortable seating area with a 50-inch flat-screen TV. The fully equipped kitchen is a great place to create a tasty meal and is equipped with an oven, a stove and a refrigerator. The private bathroom has a bathtub.Denman Apartments is a 10-minute walk from the Denman Bowling Club. The lovely Pokolbin wine region is 65 minutes’ drive away. Charge-back options are available at a local restaurant. A variety of shops and cafes are within 5 minutes’ walk.
- We loved the size of the property and that there is ducted air con/heating upstairs.
- Awesome Host and perfect location for our requirements
- The property was very clean and a lovely, warm and comfortable place to stay while we visited our family. Lee was very kind and helpful in all situations.
- Very neat, tidy and very spacious. Close toMain Street and great fantastic friendly staff
- Easy to book, friendly service and great place to stay
The Remington Muswellbrook
One of our top picks in Muswellbrook. Located in the heart of Muswellbrook, The Remington Muswellbrook offers free Wi-Fi and an onsite bar and restaurant. All guest rooms feature a mini-bar and a flat-screen TV with cable channels. The vineyards of the Hunter Valley are just a 1 hour drive away.The Remington Muswellbrook is a 5-minute drive from both Muswellbrook Race Club and Muswellbrook Golf Course. It is a 22-minute drive from Scone and a 1-hour and 45-minute drive from Newcastle.All air-conditioned guest rooms feature a desk and tea and coffee making facilities. They offer ironing facilities, and the bathroom has free toiletries and a shower.A guest laundry, airport transfers and a shuttle bus are available for an additional charge. You can book an activity at the tour desk.The restaurant is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner serving modern Australian cuisine. Packed lunches and room service are available.
- The room was beautiful, large, modern and clean. The bed was exceptionally comfortable.The restaurant menu was interesting and the food was delicious. The staff were great, very attentive.
- Clean room with everything you need in it for a short stay. Close to everything. Basic continental breakfast. Value for money.
- Recently renovated and very clean. Great service for the included continental breakfast. Convenient parking. On a main road but being in Muswellbrook this had hardly any traffic, certainly no road noise from our room at the back.
- Although the motel is located on the busy highway, our room was super quiet and faced a bush gully behind the building. It was perfectly clean and comfortable.The staff were exceptionally friendly and helpful.We enjoyed a lovely dinner in the onsite restaurant, both service and food were excellent.
- Bed was very comfortable, the room was extremely clean
The Royal Hotel
The Royal Hotel is located in Muswellbrook and features a bar.All guest rooms in the hotel are fitted with a flat-screen TV. The rooms at The Royal Hotel have air conditioning and a wardrobe.Singleton is 27 mi from the accommodations, while Aberdeen is 6.8 mi from the property.
- I liked the way the owners are really trying to make the most of this property. Theyve renovated the rooms and the bar is great too. We had a lovely meal, staff were friendly and chef excellent. We would happily stay there again.
- The hotel has been refurbished and is so good. Rooms a little small. Very clean
- Extremely clean and tidy literally spotless and very Im pressed by the cleanliness of the shared bathroom absolutely spotless, also bar staff were friendly when checking in. Would stay there again over a motel.
- The Royal Hotel was fantastic from the minute I arrived at Musselwelbroke station. It was 5 minutes walking distance to the hotel. The outside is quite deceptive it looks like a simple pub/hotel but when you walk in, it is a real pleasant surprise. Its lovely inside with a very cosy atmosphere. There is a bar where you can hang out and chat with people and a dining area with tables and also comfy lounge sofas. The dining tables were well distanced. The staff looked neat and tidy with aprons reminded me of a cafe in France! very friendly. A special thanks to Tiffany, the owner who was so helpful in giving some great tips as to places to look around/spend the day. The room was spacious, clean and tidy. I was also upgraded to a double room without being charged an additional cost. Fantastic stay. Thank you!
- It more then exceeded my expectations, with a great new feel to it. The bar and restaurant was an awesome first impression, then to see the rooms newly renovated and comfy bed was the cherry on top. Will definitely make sure to stay at the royal from now on!
Looking for: Best Hotels in Denman