Best Western Crossroads of the Bluffs
One of our top picks in Council Bluffs. This hotel is a 15-minute drive from downtown Omaha and offers 24-hour shuttle service to Eppley Airfield Airport, 10 miles away. It features an indoor pool and free Wi-Fi.A microwave, refrigerator, and coffee-maker are included in the traditional guest rooms at Best Western Council Bluffs. A cable TV and work desk are provided.Guests can work out in the on-site fitness room, complete with full-length mirrors and a variety of cardio equipment. A continental breakfast is served every morning at this Bluffs hotel.The Orpheum Theater is 5 miles from the Council Bluffs Best Western. The Henry Doory Zoo is less than a 10-minute drive from the hotel.
- They did put the effort in to serve a grab and go breakfast during COVID19. They also had smoking rooms.
- Grab n go breakfast was great . The bed was comfortable , staff was friendly . The staff allowed us to have family visit is in the lounging area so we could have more time with them before heading back to Texas .
- We came in from Texas for a funeral The staff allowed us to haveRelatives come in the sitting area and visit with us for a couple of hours . They even made a fresh pot of coffee for us . We really liked the Grab n Go breakfast it made things easy with our 2 grandbabies . We will definitely stay here again
- Spacious well appointed. I like the hard floor covering instead of carpeting
- The location and the price.Also Management was awesome.
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Council Bluffs
One of our top picks in Council Bluffs. Overlooking the Missouri River, this Council Bluffs, Iowa hotel features on-site dining and a fitness center. Airfield Airport is 4.3 mi away. Free WiFi is available throughout the property,A 37-inch flat-screen cable TV is provided in every room at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Council Bluffs. For added convenience, a microwave, fridge, and coffeemaker are included. Private bathrooms also come with a hairdryer and free toiletries.Amerisports Bar and Casino is on site and features table games, live entertainment, and serves lunch and dinner. A daily hot breakfast is served daily.An indoor swimming pool is offered at Council Bluffs Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites. The property offers free parking and a mini market with snacks and drinks for purchase.The Mid-America Convention Center is 1.9 mi away. Central Omaha can be reached in 11 minutes’ drive.
- Convenient location off I29. Connected to the Ameristar casino and Amerisports Bar. Was nice to get a bite to eat drink and not have to leave the hotel. The hotel was clean, quiet and comfortable. We were pleased to see the mask requirement in lobby and halls. Pool open by reservation and had a few hot food items served to us as well as other cold options and coffee. Room had a Keurig too We would definitely stay here again if in the area.
- Breakfast was different but good because of covid19. Room was homey and comfortable.
- Room was excellent had a little extra counter space and hooks for purses. Bathroom was roomy but lacked counter space. Tub was slick, especially for a handicap accessible room. View was incredible, beds were lovely and soft and everything was very clean. Will definitely stay at this property again.
- It was great since having to deal with covid restrictions
- The rooms were very clean! Staff were very friendly , but the lobbysOn the second floor was dirty needed carpet repaired , walls dirty trash cans full, but attached to a casino so guess that is why.
Red Roof Inn & Suites Omaha – Council Bluffs
One of our best sellers in Council Bluffs! Conveniently located off Interstates 80 and 29, this Omaha, Red Roof Inn & Suites Omaha serves a daily continental breakfast. Free Wi-Fi access is available, and central Omaha is 15 minutes’ drive away.Cable TV with HBO is provided in every room at Red Roof Inn & Suites Omaha, along with a coffeemaker. Private bathrooms come with a hairdryer. Extras include a desk and ironing facilities.An indoor pool is offered at Red Roof Inn & Suites Omaha. Other facilities offered include launderette facilities and free on-site parking.The Henry Doorly Zoo can be reached in 9 minutes’ drive. Eppley Airfield Airport is 5.6 mi away.
- Location was great! It was a last minute stay because of a storm we hit! I really liked how the room was set up!
- The people that worked there are exceptional and that made the stay excellent
- Great front desk staff so helpful and pleasant no matter what time of day
- The staff was really nice and I especially appreciated Tammy. I brought a problem to her attention and she helped us very professionally. She and Colleen, the evening clerk, represent Red Roof Inn very well. I found the bed to be comfortable and liked having the small refrigerator and microwave.
- There were no towels in our room,had to ask for them never received the wash clothes front desk person said she would have someone bring once they got some washed
WoodSpring Suites Council Bluffs
WoodSpring Suites Council Bluffs is located in Council Bluffs. Free WiFi access is available.Each room here will provide you with a TV, air conditioning and a desk with 2 chairs. The kitchen has a full size refrigerator, stovetop and microwave. The private bathroom has a bath/shower. Extras include cable channels with free movie channels.At WoodSpring Suites Council Bluffs free parking is available. Other facilities offered at the property include laundry facilities and a vending machine.Eppley Airfield Airport is 7.2 miles away from the hotel.
- I was very impressed with the cleanliness and the welcoming attitudes and hospitality
- The overall experience from staff to actually stay, location and cleanliness was A!
- room was spotless and the bed was extremely comfortable
- The staff is kind, helpful, and understanding. Whatever I needed they did their absolute best to accommodate me. The hotel is very clean, I love the kitchenette in the room!
- The best hotel and the most comfortable stay and it feels like at home.
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Council Bluffs, IA
Offering free Wi-Fi and a cable TV in every guest room, this hotel is adjacent to the Mid-America Center in Council Bluffs, Iowa. A complimentary breakfast buffet with waffles, cereal and fresh fruit is served each morning.A microwave and a refrigerator are included in each room at Country Inn & Suites Council Bluffs. Tea and coffee-making facilities and a work desk are also provided in all guest rooms.Guests can enjoy a swim in the indoor pool or relax in the hot tub at Council Bluffs Country Inn & Suites. Fitness center and games rooms are also featured on site.Horseshoe Casino Council Bluffs is less than 10 minutes’ walk from this hotel. Omaha, Nebraska city center is just 10 miles from the property.
- I loved everything, rooms were good sized, staff was awesome our first room smelled like smoke so they moved us right away no questions asked, our room and the whole hotel was very clean!!
- Breakfast was great. Not a big breakfast eater but did appreciate the hot breakfast options. Also, there was coffee available all day…. love that!
- Its a great location and a good value. Friendly staff and clean rooms.
- THE jacuzzi was amazing and the breakfast was still avaliable
- Clean and comfortable beds. Lots of eating options nearby
Motel 6-Council Bluffs, IA – Omaha East
One of our best sellers in Council Bluffs! This Council Bluffs, Iowa motel features guest rooms with expanded cable TV. Motel 6 Council Bluffs is 8 minutes’ drive from Henry Doorly Zoo.Guest rooms provide telephones. WiFi is available.Council Bluffs Motel 6 offers guests laundry facilities and free local calls.Motel 6 is 2 miles from Horseshoe Council Bluffs Hotel & Casino and 4 miles from Rosenblatt Stadium. It is 6 miles from Omaha Botanical Gardens and 9 miles from University of Nebraska at Omaha.
- I like the very positive, helpful accommodating attitude of Jobi Johnston. She is a 5 star employee who deserves the highest accolades for her service. She is the face of the excellent experience of my stay at Motel 6. Please reward her extraordinary customer service, its very rare nowadays to receive that level of care!
- Always a wonderful stay..Always greeted with a smile!
- Awesome Staff! Always greeted with a smile! Love it here and will continue to come back again
- Room was clean and AC worked great. Parking was good and the staff was very nice. No breakfast option but plenty of food places in the area. We had our cat and there was no extra charge.
- The lady behind the desk. She was super nice and helpful. Every hotel needs one just like her
Hampton Inn Council Bluffs
This hotel in Omaha, Nebraska is connected to the Ameristar Casino and offers a free daily hot breakfast. All guestrooms feature signature Cloud Nine beds.Guests staying at the Hampton Inn Council Bluffs are provided with a variety of thoughtful amenities, including free high-speed internet access. The hotel also offers an indoor swimming pool as well as an on-site fitness center.Local points of interest, including Horseshoe Casino, the historic Old Market District and the Henry Doorly Zoo can be found only a short drive from the Council Bluffs Hampton Inn. The Qwest Convention Center is also located nearby.
- 10 out of 10 except for the softball team that refuse to wear masks they shouldve been thrown out near the best mountain bike trails and a casino
- Property is in a very industrial area. Dirty air.
- Clean Hotel! Friendly staff!! Good location! Nice to have shuttle service! Breakfast was good just wish it could have gone a little later!
- Everything!!!Room was clean, beautiful and above all, comfortable!!!Receptionist as well as the Chef were very much welcoming!!!I definitely will go there again in the future!!!
- We arrived late and left early, so no time to walk around. It looks like this would be ideal if one was visiting the casino. We were there during the Covid shutdown and felt safe because of precautions taken.Nice,
Hilton Garden Inn Omaha East/Council Bluffs
Located in Council Bluffs, Iowa, this hotel features on-site dining at 3 restaurants and free high-speed internet access. The Horseshoe Casino is a short walk from the hotel.The Hilton Garden Inn Omaha East/Council Bluffs features rooms with a flat-screen LCD TV and an iPod docking station. A microwave, a mini-refrigerator and a coffeemaker are available in each room.An indoor pool and a fitness room are on-site at the Council Bluffs Hilton Garden Inn Omaha. The hotel offers on-site laundry facilities and room service. A gift shop is available at the hotel.The Omaha Henry Doorly Zoo and Rosenblat Stadium are minutes from the Omaha Hilton Garden Inn Council Bluffs. The Joslyn Art Museum is also a short drive from the hotel.
- Friendly staff. Accommodated my request for a tub in the room. House cleaning immediately granted my request more linens and extra coffee and creamers Upon checkout they gave us a sewing kit so my husband could take out his splinter LOL .All in all exceptional service, cleanliness and staff made the entire stay pleasant and refreshing. Thank you very much We would stay here again in a heartbeat.
- Everything was very clean and the beds and pillows are amazing
- Location just of the highway and connected to the casino a plus
- At this time breakfast is not available. The hotel is clean, quiet comfortable
- The room was great the shower and jacuzzi perfect.
Courtyard by Marriott Omaha East/Council Bluffs, IA
Courtyard by Marriott Omaha East/Council Bluffs, IA features a restaurant, fitness center, a bar and shared lounge in Council Bluffs. This 3-star hotel offers luggage storage space and free shuttle service. The property provides an indoor pool, free WiFi throughout the property and a 24-hour front desk.At the hotel, rooms include a closet. At Courtyard by Marriott Omaha East all rooms are equipped with a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.Guests at the accommodation can enjoy an American breakfast.Guests at Courtyard by Marriott Omaha East/Council Bluffs, IA will be able to enjoy activities in and around Council Bluffs, like hiking and skiing.The hotel also provides a business center and guests can check the newspapers, use the fax machine and photocopier or use the on-site ATM machine at Courtyard by Marriott Omaha East.Mid-America Center is a 5-minute walk from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Eppley Airfield Airport, 7 miles from Courtyard by Marriott Omaha East/Council Bluffs, IA.
- accessibility and access to interstate freeway, modern and quiet location.
- Very helpful staff, comfortable beds, good TVs, nice pool, nice updated decor, food at the Bistro was really good!
- Staff was friendly. Room was clean and comfortable
- Room was very comfortable and well designed for a couple. No noise from the event center next door or traffic coming and going from the area. Nice that we didnt have to go find a restaurant to eat dinner when we arrived after a long day of driving.
- Great location went to a concert at Harrahs and it was less than five minutes away. Lovely rooms and very comfortable.
My Place Hotel-Council Bluffs/Omaha East, IA
My Place Hotel-Council Bluffs/Omaha East, IA is located in Council Bluffs, a 12-minute walk from Mid-America Center. The property provides an indoor pool, a 24-hour front desk and free WiFi.Guest rooms has air conditioning, a flat-screen TV with cable channels, a microwave, a coffee machine, a shower, a hairdryer and a closet. Rooms come complete with a private bathroom equipped with a bath and free toiletries, while certain rooms at the hotel also offer a seating area. All rooms will provide guests with a fridge.A continental breakfast is available daily at My Place Hotel-Council Bluffs/Omaha.A business center and vending machines with drinks and snacks are available on site at the accommodation.The nearest airport is Eppley Airfield Airport, 7 miles from My Place Hotel-Council Bluffs/Omaha East, IA.
- The room was spacious and we loved having a large kitchen area to make breakfast. The room was very comfortable and we were very happy that we found this location!
- Was impressed by all the options in the room stove, microwave, full stand up refrigerator, etc. Was also walking distance across the street to a great place to eat, Quaker Steak Lube. Bathroom was neatly arranged as well, with more than enough towels.
- My wife and I stayed here for one night during a crosscountry road trip. It was nicer than I expected. The shower head had amazing pressure and probably an irresponsibly high flow rate, the bed was very comfortable, and the AC was very quiet though not as effective at dehumidifying the room as we would have liked. The room was very clean.
- We didnt have breakfast. Liked it overall and would stay again.
- The room was very spacious and I loved the kitchenette. The bathroom was also a good size
Looking for: Best Hotels in Council Bluffs