InterContinental Residences Chengdu City Center
One of our top picks in Chengdu. Located about a 6-minute drive from Tian Fu Square and the bustling Chunxi Road, Intercontinental Residences Chengdu City Center is around a 30-minute drive from Shuangliu International Airport. The luxurious hotel offers a 2-story health club with an indoor pool. Step out, you may walk to the airport shuttle bus spot and Jinjiang Hotel Underground Station (Line 1) in around 5 minutes.Intercontinental Residences Chengdu City Center is centrally located close to various commercial and shopping complexes in Chengdu. You may reach Chengdu Railway Station, Wuhou Memorial Temple, Jinli Ancient Street and Kuanzhai Ancient Street in around 20 minutes’ drive.Conceived by world-renowned architect, the stylish rooms of the property are well-fitted with a flat-screen TV and an in-room safe. Each room comes with a kitchen and private bathroom. In addition, free internet is available in all rooms. Featuring shower facilities, the private bathroom comes with free toiletries and other lifestyle amenities.Guests can work out at the fully equipped gym or relax in the massage room. The hotel also offers steam and sauna facilities. Free parking is provided.
- Very spacious apartments with good facilities and nice service. Perfect for family stay in Chengdu
- Good location ,nice having a washer and dryer in the room, hotel was kept clean , the biggest plus are the staff all were very polite and helpful, I extend a special thank you to Gabriel who is a real stand up guy who helped us during the health concerns and was very professional and knows what good service in a top establishment means.
- Not a new hotel, but in an unbeatable location. Half an hour taxi ride to Chengdu Airport, smack in the middle of shopping centres, 20 minute drive to Panda Breeding centre, 10 drive to KuanZai alley. Linked to Yanlord shopping centre which has a massage chain, lots of restaurants the rice bowl place at the top floor has a great beef rice bowl and a coffee joint. Also opposite the road to Cosmo Shopping Centre which is home to famous hot pots like HaidiLao, Tan Yu Fish etc.
- Everything was perfect. We are traveling with our 11 month old, which can be tricky. But this place met our needs 100.
- This is the best place to stay in Chengdu. Beautiful hotel thats a great value. Super comfy bed, great bathroom and quiet room. Walking distance to Tianfu Sq, Peoples Park, and Wide/Narrow Alley. Adjacent to mall with good food options.
JW Marriott Hotel Chengdu
One of our top picks in Chengdu. Located in Chengdu and with Tianfu Square reachable within 0.6 mi, JW Marriott Hotel Chengdu features express check-in and check-out, allergy-free rooms, a restaurant, free WiFi throughout the property and a fitness center. An indoor swimming pool and a car rental service are available for guests. The accommodations provides a 24-hour front desk, room service and currency exchange for guests.The rooms are fitted with air conditioning, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a fridge, a kettle, a hot tub, a hairdryer and a desk. Featuring a private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries, rooms at the hotel also boast a city view. Guest rooms will provide guests with a wardrobe and a coffee machine.JW Marriott Hotel Chengdu offers a continental or buffet breakfast.The wellness area at the accommodations is consisted of of a sauna and a hot tub.Chunxi Road is 0.8 mi from JW Marriott Hotel Chengdu, while Kuanzhai Ancient Street is 1.7 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Chengdu Shuangliu International Airport, 8.7 mi from the hotel.
- Breakfast was quite good, lots of options, not the best pastries but I really appreciated the salad and the cheese.
- I liked the comfort of the room as well as the shower. I pay great attention to the bed and shower when choosing a hotel, and both were really good albeit not outstanding.
- Top location, great style luxurious without being glitzy and takky, staff are courteous and speak very good English. Room was spacious with amazing bathroom and comfortable beds. I wish we stayed more. Ohh and the value for money was unbeatable.
- Great location, wonderfully appointed and attentive staff. We were there for a conference and everything was well taken care of.
- Delicious seafood buffet, very friendly staff, especially high level service provided by the lovely Coco.
One of our top picks in Chengdu. Hilton Chengdu is 984 foot from Tianfu 3rd Street Subway Station (line 1). The hotel has a hot tub and sauna, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.Hilton Chengdu is housed a 34-minute drive from Chengdu Railway Station. Chengdu Shuangliu International Airport is 20 minutes’ drive away. Attractions as Kuan Zhai Lane and Shiren Park are about 0.5 hour’ car journey away.Each room here is fitted with a 42-inch LCD with satellite channels, a mini-bar, a sofa and a working desk. Featuring a shower, private bathroom comes with bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer. Extras include an electric kettle and and slippers.At Hilton Chengdu, there is a 24-hour front desk. Guests can unwind at the 24-hour indoor swimming pool, work out at the fitness center or dine out at the on-site restaurant.There are a number of dinning options at the property. YuXi serves Chinese cuisine while The Standard serves Italian delicacies. MIX is the all-day restaurant. There are also a lobby bar – Onyx and a tea house – Zen Six available.
- Everything!!! We got a free upgrade which made our stay extra special!
- Comment for value for money was only negative as this is much higher than our corporate rate. Last minute booking and needed t
- Very large room, shower is amazing. Comfy bed and large TV. Great western breakfast.
- Very helpful and friendly staff. The buffet style breakfast, lunch, dinner offer a great choice of quality food at a reasonable price. Although not located in the city centre it is easy to reach airport, city, places around Chengdu from this location.
- Everything was perfect except for the bad Internet performance. I love this hotel!!
Grand Hyatt Chengdu
One of our top picks in Chengdu. Offering a barbecue and spa center, Grand Hyatt Chengdu is set in Chengdu, just a 4-minute walk from Chunxi Road metro station. The hotel features a 1,000-square-yard French-style outdoor garden, a fitness center and signature restaurants. All guests can enjoy in-room mini-bar and soft drinks since 1 January 2020.Grand Hyatt Chengdu only one minute stroll from IFS and Taikoo Li, a 10-minute drive from Kuanzhai Alley, a 15-minute drive from Jinli Ancient Street and Wuhou Temple and a 35-minute drive from Chengdu Shuangliu Airport.Lavishly-appointed guestrooms offers comfy beddings, flat-screen satellite TV, working desk, telephone and closet. Each unit is featured with a private bathroom with bathrobes, free toiletries and bath facilities. Vivid city views are offered.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property where concierge service, luggage storage and car hire are possible. Free public parking is as well provided. Well-pointed meeting rooms and function areas are to meet certain business needs.Sichuan’s world-famous hot pot dish served at Chinese Restaurant #8. All-day-dining that fuzes the East and West is right at Grand Cafe. An array of beverages and snacks can be enjoyed at Salon and XiMi. Other dining outlets are BBQ and Steakhouse.
- Superb location, very closed to chunxi road station exit E1.Perfect room and facilities, great breakfast, nice staffs.
- hotel facility is new and comforthotel design is modern
- The location is the best, and there are a lot of great restaurants to eat downstairs inside the mall. There is even a food court downstairs. 2 to 3 minutes walking distant to IFS. The staffs are very friendly and helpful.
- The staff is operating on a different new level of customer service they were extremely Professional, friendly and pleasant all the time every single one of them delivered beyond my expectation I was even sad to leave. I never had such a treatment from any hotel I stayed with. Please reward your employees and keep up the great work!
- Good location. Concierge was exceptionally helpful.
Canopy by Hilton Chengdu City Centre
One of our top picks in Chengdu. Incorporating Chengdu’s local cultural and architectural elements into its design, Canopy by Hilton Chengdu City Center in Chengdu features free bikes and a fitness center.The property is located at Tianfu Square and Kuanzhai Alley is 1.2 mi from the accommodations. The nearest airport is Chengdu Shuangliu International Airport, 11 mi from Canopy by Hilton Chengdu City Center.At the hotel, all rooms are equipped with a 55-inch flat-screen TV, a mini-bar and a generous workspace. The private bathroom is fitted with a smart toilet, a rainforest shower and branded bath amenities. Cozy bathrobes, free Wi-Fi and espresso machine are provided for your comfort.A continental breakfast is served each morning at TC Café. The restaurant at Canopy by Hilton Chengdu serves local and western cuisines. Canopy Lounge serves complimentary craft beer, wine and cocktail tastings each night.
- Super modern new hotel right on Tianfu Square in the center of town. Nearby metro and buses. Tons of local food options. Easy tram to temples and walking streets. Decor is amazing! Absotulely gorgeous room and bathroom. Helpful front desk and doormen.
- The hotel was beautiful! Every part of the rooms decorations exceeded our expectations. The bathroom was huge and luxurious heated toilet seat, anyone? The breakfast was lovely and if you wanted something that was not readily available, staff was very responsive.
- The property was fantastic, a new build with beautiful finishings. The location was great, and so were the staff. Kivi, Roger, Fiona and Shelley were extremely helpful, and on a number of occasions went above and beyond with their efforts. Lovely stay,
- Fabulous location with a fantastic friendly atmosphere. Room was impeccable with great skyline views of Chengdu. Located opposite the metro station was a real winner. The staff are incredibly friendly and helpful and go above and beyond to help.
Waldorf Astoria Chengdu
One of our top picks in Chengdu. Located right opposite Tianfu International Finance Center, Waldorf Astoria Chengdu offers luxury accommodations in the heart of Chengdu Hi-tech zone.New Century Global Center is a 20-minute walk away from Waldorf Astoria Chengdu, while Jinrongcheng Station of Subway Line 1 is only a 10-minute walk away. The famous Chunxi Road can be reached in 45 minutes by subway and 30 minutes by car. Chengdu Shuangliu International Airport is only a 25-minute drive away.Each spacious and tranquil guest room at Waldorf Astoria Chengdu comes with a floor-to-ceiling window for you to enjoy a marvelous city view. Rooms are air-conditioned and soundproofed, each has a sofa, a desk and a TV. There is a socket near the bed for your convenience. The bathroom comes with a bath and a shower. Free toiletries and a hairdryer can be found.Indoor pool perched on the 48th floor overlooking Chengdu, partnered with a 24-hour fitness center. Spa at the Waldorf Astoria offers 6 private suites with exclusive June Jacobs and Valmont treatments. The hotel features 1 Grand Ballroom and 5 meeting rooms with a combined area of over 2,000 square yards.There are 6 restaurants and lounges on site. Brasserie 99 offers fine dining options from 6:30 am to late. Wall Street Bar is a rooftop bar featuring a panoramic city view.
- The people at the Waldorf Astoria have luxury accomodation figured out, from the nice and helpful staffBenson knows how to provide professional consierge services to the amazing facilities everything is dialed to the best possible. Price was reasonable and the value was great we will come again.
- I thought breakfast was a bit pricey. Location was great and close to metro.
- Thats the best hotel in Chengdu! Also there is big shopping mall next door to the hotel.
- Room layout, amenities, location. Shopping mall next door. Late check out
Crowne Plaza Chengdu City Center
One of our top picks in Chengdu. Located in Jinjiang District in Chengdu, Crowne Plaza Chengdu is close to Sino-Ocean Taikoo Li Chengdu, Chunxi Road shopping streets and IFS. It features an indoor heated pool, spa and 4 dining options. Free WiFi is available throughout the property.Crowne Plaza Chengdu is located within a 10-minute stroll from the Times Plaza, Central Plaza, City Tower, Chuan Xin Mansion and metro station. It is a 5-minute drive from Tianfu Square, 10-minute drive from Kuanzhai Alley and Wuhou Temple, 20-minute drive from North or East Railway Station. Shuangliu International Airport and Chengdu Research Base of Giant Panda Breeding are a 30-minute car journey away.The hotel features a total of 402 tastefully decorated guestrooms and suites. Each room has a cable TV, mini-bar and a coffee/tea maker. A private bathroom with bathtub is attached in all rooms. Additionally, the hotel provides nonsmoking floors and rooms, as well as specially designed rooms for disabled guests.Massage and hairdressing services can be arranged at the health and fitness center. A fully-equipped business center and spacious ballroom are available at Crowne Plaza. In addition, there are also 11 meeting rooms at different sizes to cater different meeting needs.Plaza Café offers an international menu and The Grill Room specializes in Angus steaks and Japanese Kobe Steaks. Traditional Sichuan, Hunan and Cantonese dishes can be found at ZongFu Huating. Alternatively, guests can spend a relaxing afternoon enjoying refreshing beverages at Lobby Lounge and Sky Lounge.
- Everything you would expect from a five star hotel. Excellent location, very good breakfast buffet.
- Breakfast was varied and very good. Room was very large and comfortable…great pillows and bed.
- Excellent value for money. Breakfast, etc, not as great as the real 5 star hotels in the city, but this hotel is a lot cheaper. I got a free room upgrade, so the value for money was even greater. Staff were great.
- Comfortable rooms, very friendly and helpful staff, substantial breakfast, central location
- Everything About this hotel. Great Spacious Room. Great View Great service 7 Help at Counter.
The St. Regis Chengdu
One of our top picks in Chengdu. Offering an outdoor pool and an indoor pool, 8 minutes’ walk from Taikoo Li and IFS Shopping Mall, The St. Regis Chengdu is located in Chengdu. It is only an 8-minute walk from South Taisheng Road Subway Station (line 4) and a 15-minute walk from Tianfu Squuare Subway Station (line 1 and 2). Free WiFi access is available.The hotel is located next to Hengda The ONE Shopping Mall and 2,300 feet from Chun Xi Road. From the property. Kuanzhai Alley and Jinli are 15 minutes’ drive away. The famous Chengdu Research Base of Giant Panda is 30 minutes’ drive away.Each spacious and air-conditioned room here will provide you with a TV. There is also a coffee machine. Featuring a spa bath, private bathroom also comes with a shower and a bath. You can enjoy city view from the room. Extras include a mini-bar, an iPod dock and a DVD player.At The St. Regis Chengdu you will find 6 on-site dining options include Chinese and Western restaurants, a 24 hours fitness center and SPA center.
- The room size is larger compared with other hotels with the same standard.
- Very good location, great room St. Regis suite, breakfast buffet with a variety of choice.
- Wonderful staff who goes all out to assist you, eager to welcome you. Excellent location, near to Tianfu square. Restaurant Yan Ting has wonderful mini hot pot, must try.
- The service is great. Staff are super friendly and professional. I was so tired after long journey but when Im there I feel relax and enjoy. My son was a bit cough and the reception asked if she could bring some warm ginger tea for my son. Its really sweet.
- We snagged the last room at the St. Regis after we booked at Lia! Chengdu hotel and they falsely advertised their hotel accommodations. This hotel exudes luxury and grandeur. The food was delicious. Loved the gym and spa area. The blackout curtains were wonderful. Staff was also friendly and knowledgeable.
Tianfu Square Serviced Suites by Lanson Place
One of our top picks in Chengdu. Centrally located in Chengdu, Tianfu Square Serviced Suites by Lanson Place is only an 8-minute walk from Tianfu Square. It features free WiFi and well-equipped suites. The nearest subway station is Luomashi Station (line 1 and 4), only a 5-minute walk away.The accommodations is a 5-minute drive from IFC Shopping Mall and Taikoo Li, and a 10-minute walk from Chunxi Road Pedestrian Street. Kuanzhai Alley and Jinli are located only 10 minutes away by car. Chengdu Research Base of Giant Panda Breeding and Chengdu Shuangliu International Airport can be reached in about 30 minutes’ car drive from the hotel.Each suite has a fully equipped kitchen with a dining table, satellite TV and a home theater system. The private bathroom comes with a bathtub and free toiletries.At the aparthotel, guests are welcome to take advantage of the fitness room, sky garden and residence lounge.
- The staff is amazing and goes above and beyond to help you. The facilities are very clean, amenities replenished daily. Needs are super comfortable. They reach out and communicate with you in advance if your stay to arrange transportation, etc
- Its very convenient for a family trip. Very big 2 bedrooms and facilities are great!
- Room size is good, spacious and clean. Bed is comfortable! Kitchen is equipped with 2 in one washer and dryer, very convenient for washing clothes. Cutlery is not adequate for a 2 bedroom unit. Only have 2 sets but we can still make do with it. Staffs are mostly friendly, smiley and helpful except for one male staff at the reception who is not too friendly, like a poker face! Would have given 10 out of 10 if its not because of the poker face staff.
- I like the gym, the sky garden, the pool, and the room facilities are very nice and comfortable
- We liked the ambience and amenities provided by the apartment very much. It was like a 5star hotel room added with great space and household amenities. The location was great too.
One of our top picks in Chengdu. Featuring a fitness center and 2 restaurants, Niccolo Chengdu is located just a 7-minute walk from Chunxi Road metro station. Free WiFi access is available in all areas. It also houses a wedding hall at 8th floor of the hotel.Located nearby the popular Chunxi Road, Niccolo Chengdu enjoys easy access to the shopping malls which are 5 minutes’ walk from the hotel. Wenshu Monastery is located within 20 minutes’ reach by car. Chengdu Shuangliu International Airport is a 40-minute car journey away.Each room here will provide you with air conditioning, a mini-bar and a TV. A refrigerator, an electric kettle and a coffee machine are provided. Featuring a hairdryer, private bathroom also comes with free toiletries and slippers. Extras include a seating area.At Niccolo Chengdu you will find a fitness center where you can keep their work-outs. Other service offered at the property include ticket service, luggage storage and currency exchange. Laundry, dry cleaning and car hire can be arranged upon request. Private parking is available.There are 2 restaurants on site serving Chinese and western dishes. Special diet meals can be arranged upon request. Tea house at the hotel will offer tea ceremony.
- We liked the central location and the amazing thoughtful staff. It was our wedding anniversary and the staff surprised us with a cake and bottle of wine! We also celebrated a friends birthday and a discount at the bar was given!
- The staff was very helpful and smiling whenever they see us which made us comfortable. Location was amazing close to all shopping places. Would definitely come back again
- Everything was amazing, the location, service, cleanliness. Easy to find, it was in the center of Chengdu, staff is bilingual. The hotel room is well worth the cost for quality
- The location is amazing, connection with IFC mall is very convenient. Staff always friendly and great english. Certainly we will come back!
- Love the view and its location. It is in the heart of Chengdu. Best location if you travel to city for business. Hotel is attached to 2 biggest shopping mall in the city. Highly recommendation.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Chengdu