Auberge Familiale La Véranda
Offering air-conditioned studios with full kitchenettes, Auberge Familiale is just 650 feet from the Sanctuary Noter-Dame Du Cap Shrine. Leisure options include a fitness center and billiards.Fitted with wooden floors, each studio comes with a seating area and cable TV. Guests can prepare their own meals in the fully-equipped kitchenettes with microwaves and coffee makers.For outdoor dining, Auberge Familiale La Véranda has a terrace overlooking the shrine, and barbecue facilities. Free Wi-Fi is available in the entire hotel.Auberge La Véranda is only 1,000 feet from Parc De L’Ile St-Quentin. The nearby recreational options include Golf Club Métabéroutin (2.5 mi) and Québec Museum of Folk Culture (2.7 mi).
- Rooms are always very clean and well appointed! The fridge was new and bigger than any I have seen in any other motelkitchenette! Close to a shopping mall and restaurants but not downtown!
- As usual all amenities were top notch! Close to shops, restaurants etc. for all your needs! Always super clean and comfortable with a well stocked kitchenette!
- Very spacious, and well appointed kitchen area. Very friendly welcome on arrival. If you want to visit the Shrine, it is just 400 m away.
- This A F la Veranda prepares everything we as a travel need nice bed, clean bathroom, TV, dining table, kitchenette, microwave, refrigerator, with utensils, and laundry room. The owner Claire is very nice and helpful !!
- Friendly welcome and checking in early wasnt a problem.Spacious room with all facilities.Close to the river. Generally pretty peaceful
Auberge Motel LA RÉFÉRENCE
This property is located 0.9 mi from the Saint-Lawrence River, in the Cap-de-la-Madeleine area of Trois-Rivières. The motel has free Wi-Fi and a 24-hour front desk.Rooms at Auberge Motel LA RÉFÉRENCE have cable TVs, as well as kitchenettes with a fridge and microwave.This pet-friendly motel has a terrace with BBQ facilities for guests to use. Free on-site parking and a bicycle rental are also provided.Auberge Motel LA RÉFÉRENCE is about 81 miles from both Montreal and Quebec. The Noter-Dame-du-Cap Sanctuary is 2,950 feet away.
- Staff were friendly and the room was very clean. Loved having everything we needed to cook a meal as well.
- Friendly staff, clean and comfortable room, free WiFi.
- Nice personnel, they are willing to help you. Rooms have a small kitchenette, very useful.
- Possibilit darriver tard lauberge se qui nest pas ngligeable et tout a fait apprciable quand nous sommes la que pour un Weekend. Personnel serviable. Propret de la chambre impeccable. Quartier au calme et pas de nuisances sonores des chambres voisines. place de parking gratuite.
- Nous Avons apprci la tranquillit de ltablissement ainsi que la propret malgr le dcor et les meubles pas jeune pas trs moderne ….mais quand mme….. bien …
Hotel Motel Penn-Mass
Hotel Motel Penn-Mass is located midway between Montreal and Quebec, about 90 mi from each city. It includes an on-site bar and WiFi access throughout the property.Cable TV is provided in each air conditioned room at this hotel. A DVD player is available at a charge upon request.Both a vending and ice machine offer convenience to guests staying at the Hotel Motel Penn-Mass. An on-site bar is equipped with billiards and a small casino.A hot breakfast is included in the room rate. It features eggs, bread, juice, coffee and a choice of sausages or bacon.Club de Golf Metaberoutin is 4 minutes’ drive from this motel. Noter-Dame du Cap Shrine Sanctuary features a modern basilica and gardens 12 minutes’ walk away.
- Perfect value for money. Nice breakfast with bacon and egg for just a dollar per person. Awesome to make a stopover.
- The room was a nice size and clean. Great location on Chemin du Roi, a lovely scenic drive along the St Laurence River. Nice place to stop on our way to Quebec City. Delicious breakfast of eggs, bacon homefries cooked to order by a lovely lady. Breakfast was included in our great price.
- Breakfast has a real egg cooked fresh.Price is good.Cleaners clean perfectly.
- We like this place . Its worth for the money we paid .earlier
- Very good hot breakfast. Location was excellent walking distance to the Basilica.
Motel le Marquis
Located near the shore of the Saint Lawrence River, this motel is 4.3 mi from Trois-Rivières city center. It offers a continental breakfast and colorful rooms with free WiFi.Rooms at le Marquis Motel are equipped with a cable TV and a refrigerator. A telephone is provided and each room has its own private entrance.This Trois-Rivières motel is completely smoke-free and offers free parking.The Basilica of Noter-Dame-du-Cap is less than 1.2 mi from Motel le Marquis. The Golf Le Marthelinois is 0.9 mi from the property.
- Small tidy motel across from the river in a quiet area. Very pleasant office couple. Casse croute nearby. 3 min drive to the Notre Dame du Cap Basilica. Nice continental breakfast with homemade bread and muffins. Very good value for money. The rooms had a small bar fridge and microwave. Air conditioning is centrally controlled though so if you tend to get hot, bring a fan.
- Very clean and good WiFi . Nice breakfast and friendly staff.
- the hotel is superb for the price! the breakfast was great!
- The motel had everything we needed for a one night stop travelling between two destinations and was really good value for money, with breakfast included.
- Nice small motel. Run by family. As for my Canada experiences very clean.I like hard beds they were very comfy for my.Nice family breakfast no eggs, no meat but really good coffee and tea.They even sharing they private space to seat more guests.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Paris Hotel offers accommodations in Trois-Rivières. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom with a bath. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. All rooms will provide guests with a microwave.Parc Portuaire and Assumption Cathedral are both 3.7 mi from Paris Hotel.
- The caretakers went above and beyond with helping to sort out places to go, where to eat, etc. Melanie was extremely helpful.
- The room was simple, clean and comfortable, the owners were very kind and friendly. I would recommend this hotel.
- Trs bel accueil en arrivant, visite de la chambre avec musique en entrant. Trs bonne odeur de propre.
- Le confort des lits, la tranquillit des lieux, la gentillesse de la personne qui nous a accueilli, etc.
- Le personnel a attendu que jarrive mme si cetait un peu tard. Le monsieur de lacceuil est venu me montrer ma chambre et le code wifi. Bel accueil et belle chambre propre.
This Trois Rivieres motel is 1 mi from Club de Golf Metaberoutin (Golf Club). The pet-friendly property offers a free local shuttle, on-site barbecue facilities and free Wi-Fi.A microwave, fridge and coffee maker are provided in each room at Miami Motel. The spacious rooms also include a cable TV and bath amenities.Motel Miami is about 4.3 mi from University du Quebec a Trois-Rivieres and the downtown area. It is also 5 minutes’ drive from Cogeco Amphitheater Center Alphonse Desjardins.
- Renovated room is pretty nice for a motel. The lady in charge is very nice. Pretty quiet area. the air conditioner is noisy but working well. Very clean place and nice staff.
- The lady was lovely, pets are allowed with a place to let them go to bathroom behind Which is great, room was renovated and looked good, nice bathroom. Fridge and microwave is always a bonus!
- Super accueil, trs propre, lit confortable, trs bien situ.
- Trs belle chambre rnove avec belle salle de bain et trs trs propre. a sentait bon lorsque jai ouvert la porte La propritaire trs gentille. Elle ma donne une chambre plus spacieuse. Trs bien situ.
- Dame laccueil trs gentille et souriante. Propret exemplaire, lits confortables, pas de frais additionnels pour chien, terrain priv permettant de faire faire les besoins au chien. Proximit dune station service/dpanneur et dun McDo entre autre.
This Trois Rivieres motel is a 15-minute drive from downtown Trois-Rivieres. The motel offers free Wi-Fi and air conditioning in every guest room.Motel Canadien serves a daily continental breakfast. Free on-site parking is also available.Guest rooms at the Canadien feature a refrigerator and cable TV. Free local calls and a private bathroom are also provided in each room. Ironing facilities are available upon request at the front desk.
- We enjoyed the cleanliness and convenient location close to restaurants. We chose this motel because it is close to the famous outdoor ice skating trails. This is also a nice stopover on the way to Quebec City. The breakfast was also delicious.
- The people were friendly, the room was large and very clean. Breakfast was basic but of good quality. We stayed one night on our way to Quebec City and were very happy with our choice. It was convenient to the highway.
- At first motel looks a bit simple but the room was great. Clean, modern and comfortable! Really liked it.
- The room was large and well arranged with a sitting area and electric fireplace. The breakfast coffee was the best.Easy parking and very quiet in the room.Excellent place to stay between Montreal and Quebec City.
- I was extremely impressed, super friendly and helpful staff. Have us directions and menus for supper and the room was excellent … very cosy and super clean, the bed was very comfortable. We will definitely stay here again when we are in the area !!!
Delta Hotels by Marriott Trois Rivieres Conference Centre
Delta Hotels by Marriott Trois Rivieres Conference Center is conveniently located in downtown Trois-Rivières. It is close to shopping, restaurants, cafes, historic areas, St. Thompson Hall and the Amphitheater.Rooms are carpet-free and feature a 55-inch TV, Kurig coffee maker, ironing facilities and a hair dryer. Select rooms boast a city or river view.Delta Hotels by Marriott Trois Rivieres Conference Center has a restaurant, Le Brasier 1908, which offers south side US cuisine.This property is 5 minutes’ walk from the St. Lawrence River. The University of Quebec is an 8 minutes’ drive from the hotel. The Orleans coach terminal is conveniently connected to the hotel.
- New hotel with all the required facilities for todays needs.
- Very new looking, clean, good appointments, perfect location to leave car and walk.
- Very central. The room was very clean, no carpets! Very quiet, no loud refrigerator noise or heating noise. Very restful!
- Newly renovated so everything is very new and clean.
- It was okay. Didnt like the potatoes. Very good steak.
Hotel Oui Go
One of our top picks in Trois-Rivières. Located in Trois-Rivières, 650 feet from Manoir Boucher de Niverville, Hotel Oui Go features views of the city. This 4-star hotel offers room service and a concierge service. Free WiFi is available and private parking can be arranged at an extra charge.All rooms are fitted with air conditioning, a flat-screen TV with cable channels, a fridge, a coffee machine, a shower, a hairdryer and a wardrobe. At the hotel, the rooms include a private bathroom with free toiletries.Guests at Hotel Oui Go! will be able to enjoy activities in and around Trois-Rivières, like cycling.Popular points of interest near the accommodations include Musee quebecois de culture populaire, Assumption Cathedral and Old Jail of Trois-Rivieres.
- Love the hotel, the location and the staff Alex is amazing. Def recommended.
- The breakfast was amazing and the location great!We really enjoyed our stay and we would definitely recommend the hotel to anyone who wants to visit Trois Rivieres
- Staff, location, roomEverything is lovely and well thought out.
- Nice staff, beautiful building. Staff is very accommodating and efficient. Amazing breakfast
- A very pleasant stay..staff very amiable and chill atmosphere.
Apparthôtel Trois-Rivières is 0.6 mi from Trois-Rivières city center, Noter-Dame-du-Cap Basilica and Saint-Quentin Island. It features fully furnished apartments.Trois-Rivières Apparthôtel’s apartments include a living area with cable TV and DVD player. The apartments also have a kitchen, work desk and access to free Wi-Fi. Laundry facilities are included.A concierge service is offered, giving guests information on area attractions and events.These apartments are within 5 minutes’ drive of the Musée des Arts et Traditions Populaires (Québec Museum of Folk Culture) and the Ursuline Museum.
- Clean property, large with lots of space for a family. Well located, not far from downtown walking distance. Property manager arranged for storage of bikes inside a bike room really appreciated.
- This was my second time staying here. First time in an apartment, second time in a room. The place is spotless. It is in a fantastic location and you cant beat the price, especially with a kitchenette in the room full kitchen in the apartment. Will stay here again!
- great location to walk to restaurants and sites in TroisRivieres
- The apartment was really good, lots of room and everything you could think of needing in a home was there. One bedroom had a/c the other did not, but with the fan on it really wasnt needed. I knew booking that there was no elevator, so that was not a surprise, what was a surprise was realizing how out of shape i was.. and we were only on the 3rd floor. Good space, nice staff, needs met, happy customer
- Well equipped kitchen in the apartment and a very clean apartment. Clean and nothing is missing!
Looking for: Best Hotels in Cap-de-la-Madeleine