This small and welcoming hotel is situated in the center of Kopstal, in the heart of the Luxembourg countryside, and features a Michelin rated restaurant.Set among a fresh and spring-like classical décor, Auberge Weidendall invites you to sample its traditional cuisine. Eloi Mougenot, who has a degree from Gérardmer’s Hotel Management School, does the creative cooking for his regular guests while Brigitte Mougenot provides a pleasant service. Auberge Weidendall is listed in the Michelin guide and was awarded 2 Forks; it is also listed in the Champerard guide.Brigitte, Eloi and their staff look forward to welcoming you to their hotel for a relaxing stay in Kopstal, just a short drive from Luxembourg City.
- The good value is best thing. Also, the hotel is very welcoming and provides info for the surrounding area, everything is very good arranged so you have nothing to worry about
- Location was great if a bit noisy on the weekdays at rush hour (it is on quite a main road). But easy to find & convenient to get into Luxembourg centre, easy parking, lovely walks into the forest within a few minutes which was great for our dogs. The room was adequate to purpose if not luxurious, a bit dingy lighting but reasonably well equipped, clean enough, great hot water, bed ok, wardrobe space, fridge on the landing very useful for us as we had brought milk, cheese and ham with us. Restaurant welcomed the dogs – staff made a big fuss of them – lovely meal & delicious dessert, nice wine. Great pub/restaurant doing Thai food across the road, good value & tasty. Perfect for a two night stay if there for a reason rather than a holiday.
- This place is outside of the city by a short bus ride and there isn’t much to do within walking distance of where you’re staying, but it is a lovely setting. I came here to see some castles and that was easy to do via their bus system bc the bus stop is kitty corner from Weidendall. I also took a bus into the city for dinner and night life which was easy. There was a restaurant nearby called Edelweiss that I was excited to try but it was closed on Mondays, the only day I was there. The staff at Weidendall were very helpful and attentive. The AC wasn’t working in my room and the owner immediately called someone and it was fixed a few hours later. I really appreciated this bc it was in the 80’s while I was there. Be warned that you will have to walk up a staircase or two to get to your room and you carry your own luggage. Overall the stay was lovely!
- The hospitality was wonderful. The bed was comfortable. We slept great. The wifi was fast. The decor (African savannah) was charming. There were washcloths (in Europe that’s not common.) Location is great. The restaurant is great. (Try the mixed vegetable soup.) Breakfast is sublime. For all this the price is exceptional. Definitely coming back.
- Just a great place to stay away from the city. Friendly staff. Great breakfast. Really nice restaurant.
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hostellerie Stafelter offers accommodations in Walferdange. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room is equipped with a king size bed, a private bathroom with a walk-in shower, a hairdryer and a safe. Flat screen TVs and free Wi-Fi access.A buffet style breakfast is served every morning. The hotel also has an on site French restaurant. Fresh and seasonal products are used by the chef.Guests can also book a fully equipped conference room for meetings with up to 14 people. Private parking spaces are also available.Luxembourg is 3.1 mi from Hostellerie Stafelter, while Trier is 24 mi from the property. Luxembourg Findel Airport is 3.7 mi away.
The staff is second to none. I have stayed in hotels in US, UK, Germany, Japan, Korea, South Africa, Dubai, and Italy and Hostellerie Stafelter is amongst the best and best values I’ve experienced.
The manager even lent me his cuff links for the day as mine were list in transit to Luxembourg. The staff are friendly, efficient, and willing to help. Housekeeping is fabulous – very tidy, clean, and supplied with fresh fruit and mineral water. Breakfast is always fantastic with fresh fruit, eggs, meats, cheeses, breads, and more.
Parking is provided and is sufficiently spacious for larger cars.
This place represents outstanding value.
A vegetarian set menu was amayzing, great service and top food & wines.
- Modern, clean, spacious. Friendly staff. Check-in procedure when it’s closed is of course not as convenient as checking in at a reception but process is painless.
- Very clean and very tastefully decorated. Super friendly staff. Far exceeded my expectations. Thank you very much to the owners for accommodating my late check-in.
- Food is fabulous. Staff is very friendly and helpful.
- The staff is second to none. I have stayed in hotels in US, UK, Germany, Japan, Korea, South Africa, Dubai, and Italy and Hostellerie Stafelter is amongst the best and best values I’ve experienced.
Hôtel Moris is located a 10 minute drive from Luxembourg City and a 7 minute walk from the Walferdange Station. The hotel offers spacious rooms.You can have dinner in the restaurant and spend the evening in the bar with a cocktail, beer or a glass of juice.
- Good location, close to public transportation and banks. Clean room and very friendly staff.
Everything has been good, the staff was so kind, the forniture looks a little bit old,
The breakfast was good and it’s really easy to reach the city center
- Sauberes Zimmer. Gutes Frühstück. Nettes Personal.
- Herzlicher, kompetenter Empfang. Gute Empfehlungen und Service. Lage in der Nähe verschieden anderer Restaurants.
- El desayuno correcto, la ubicacion perfecta la parada del autobus a 30 mts.-(Buen servicio de busses para ir al centro)El personal de recepcion muy correcto
Hôtel Sieweburen is a comfortable hotel located 1.2 mi from the center of the capital and the commercial center Kirchberg. It is set on the edge of the Bambesch Forest, with its marked promenade walks, horse-riding, fitness courses, arboretum and tennis.It offers spacious rooms with private bathroom. There is a playground in front of the hotel and woods border the backside of the property.The brasserie-style tavern is very popular, especially when the terrace is open. Join our Luxembourgish guests in the restaurant to taste the local and traditional dishes.
- Hotel was nice in a very remote and quiet part of town. I had to take a bus from center to get there and it was ok I was able to get down were I wanted and it was 2 eur for 2 hours the ticket, so from Airport to hotel just 2 eur and it was about one hour ride. There were some works in the center of the city so I was a little confuse about were to get down and change bus but I managed easily. The breakfast was good and I like what I had to eat. Room very clean and the water was hot.
- The staff was amazingly welcoming! They are what made our stay so enjoyable.
- The bedrooms were large and the restaurant had excellent food.
- Restaurant staff was very professional, helped with recommandations of traditional food. The owner was very helpful recommending the best places to visit.
- The restaurang was very good and popular among the local people.
Surrounded by forests, this small family hotel invites you to a relaxing and enjoyable stay. The Direndall is located in the heart of Luxembourg near the Valley of the Seven Castles.The area in perfect for hiking or mountain biking. Luxembourg City is located 7.5 miles away, and offers attraction like the National Museum of Art and History and the historic quarter with its cafes, bars and restaurants.Hotel Direndall does not have its own restaurant, but there are various restaurants available in the surrounding area to discover.
- Location and breakfast are great. Very kind staff, usefull advice.
- Off the beaten path. There is a lot of history in the hotel. Beautiful grounds surrounding it. Wonderful breakfast.
- Excellent place to stay. Really enjoyed speaking to everyone there. out in the woods, hence the price, but if you have a car and get up early to beat the morning traffic, no problem.
- Beautiful location, very friendly and helpful host, comfortable room, good location for a walk in the closeby forest
Do you like places where time has stood still? Where you park your car, find the key on the table in the hall, find your 1950’s style room perfectly clean as is the bathroom? Where the sweet owner still remembers your name when you come back after six years? Prepares you eggs for breakfast and joins you for a cup of coffee? Well I do, I love this place..
Oh yes, and there’s a splendid Italian / Portugese restaurant at 5 minutes driving..
Hostellerie du Grünewald
One of our top picks in Luxembourg.This newly renovated 4-star hotel is located within a green area in Luxembourg-City. Enjoy delicious cuisine, peaceful surroundings and convenient transport connections.The Hotel offers a variety of rooms, suitable for daily or long term rental. All rooms are equipped with a 32’’ flat screen IPTV and wireless high speed internet. There are also rooms available that are fitted with a private kitchen.The accommodations offer guests the choice of having breakfast, lunch and dinner in the restaurant or using the common lounge and penthouse-kitchen to meet, or prepare own meals.The restaurant, which is rated 13/20 by Gault Millau, offers 3 different indoor spaces, all featuring contemporary design. The bar opens late in the afternoon and is a spot to meet, have tapas, and relax.The hotel has multiple terraces, pavilions and barbecue facilities. These are optimized for private and corporate events. They are located around the 21 acres of grounds that the hotel offers. There are a variety of options available for private events. It is possible tor rent the entire restaurant, a section of it, or to use a private dining room. This can also be used in combination with our outdoor facilities.The hotel is not far away from the center of Luxembourg City and close to the Kirchberg and the airport. Right near the Dommeldange railway station, you can benefit from great transport connections around the country and to the city center.
- Clean and minimalistic rooms, kind and helpful staff (including the cleaning lady). Nicely renovated building, had a homey feel with the wooden floors and classic radiators (which work well). Located near a bus stop connecting easily with the city centre.
- It was really good food and the hotel is definitely 4 stars and a great value
- Comfortable hotel, very clean with nice view. The hotel is outside the city center but it is not far, only 8 minutes driving.
- Absolutely beautiful property, interior, and art. Everything about the stay was perfect!
- It’s out of the way, but not. Very convenient to the train station. Quiet village with nice restaurants. Property is immaculate, the staff extremely professional. The bar is exceptionally nice and the bartender is someone you should get to know: multi-lingual and very knowledgeable about Luxembourg. My room was perfect. Very comfortable and precise. The views were great: gardens out of one, village street out of the other. Breakfast was continental and amazing but 16€ was ridiculously expensive; my only complaint.
One of our best sellers in Luxembourg! Mandarina Hotel is pleased to meet you for business and tourist trips. Located 5 minutes from the motorway and 10 minutes from the center. All our staff makes every effort to make sure you will enjoy your stay: 32 well-equipped rooms and full breakfast.Strassen is a small and independent town, which is nevertheless considered as a part of the city of Luxembourg. The town center is about 3.1 mi away and can be reached easily by bus. Les Thermes de Strassen is 5 minutes away by car.Visit the big shopping center, only 2,650 feet away. Within a 5-minute walking distance, you can find several eateries for all budgets. At a distance of about 1.2 mi you can go jogging in a small woodland area, where you will find two different tracks to discover.There is a bus stop in front of the Mandarina Hotel. From here, you can travel to the city center in 20 minutes.
- The room was comfortable and quiet, with air conditioning. The hotel is located on the direct bus route into the centre of Luxembourg, and all the buses are free, so travelling around was super easy. The buffet breakfast was a nice choice of options.
- Pretty good location from the heart of the city (easily accessible by bus), really big bathroom, very clean room.
- Located very close to dining options, and ample parking. They allow dogs for 10€/night, which is very reasonable. Also had electric black-out blinds on the window – very nice.
- The mattress was new and very comfortable. Skylight was a nice touch
The location is really good, just next to a bus station, line 28 reaches almost everywhere
Staff really friendly and helpfully
Very well heated
This family-run hotel is ideally located in Strassen, a small town on the outskirts of Luxembourg City and conveniently located near the A6. The hotel offers free WiFi and large private parking facilities. It also features an Italian restaurant on site.The rooms of BIVIUS eat&sleep have a private bathroom with a shower. Each is equipped with a 32-inch flat-screen satellite TV. Guests can enjoy a digital newspaper selection.The center of Luxembourg city is a 5-minute car ride away, while the Luxembourg Central Train Station is a 10-minute drive. There is a private parking area in front of BIVIUS eat&sleep that offers enough space for big cars.
- The food in the restaurant was good, friendly and helpfull staff, nice rooms.
The hotel is really nice!
Staff are really friendly.
Rooms are very clean.
Location is really good! Close to everything, there is a bus stop very close to the hotel
- The staff was super friendly, they speak different languages. They were available always for help and for everything yo need. The weather was really hot and they give free water to support it. Really recommendable!!
- Welcoming staff. Provided maps and hints to visit the city. They played wonderful music in the lobby and restaurant area. Awesome breakfast.
- Really nice and cost hotel with good breakfast, and free parking area.
One of our best sellers in Luxembourg! Located in Luxembourg, 1.9 miles from National Museum of History & Art, and Place D’Armes reachable within 2.2 miles, Vistay apartments offers a restaurant, a garden and free WiFi. Private parking is available on site.Featuring a kitchen with a dishwasher and a fridge, each unit also comes with a cable flat-screen TV, ironing facilities, desk and a seating area with a sofa. Some units include a dining area and/or a balcony.The condo hotel has a terrace.Notre Dame Cathedral Luxembourg is 2.2 miles from Vistay apartments, while Luxembourg City History Museum is 2.3 miles away.
The apartment is really beautiful and clean. I undervalued the location until I got there — right on a bus line, and public transport in Luxembourg is free! This was a game-changer.
And, the staff were just great. We celebrated our anniversary, and Louis helped me get flowers and champagne for the room for our arrival. Above and beyond the call of duty!
- very clean, trendy and comfortable apartment! Feels really like home…
- The connection with the city center and with Kirshberg intitution
- Really nice apartment in quite place with beautiful view. Friendly people and overall comfort. Highly recommended.
- This was a very clean and comfortable apartment that was perfect for a family stay.
- The apartment is really beautiful and clean. I undervalued the location until I got there — right on a bus line, and public transport in Luxembourg is free! This was a game-changer.
Skol is located 3.7 mi to the west of Luxembourg city and offers Boutique-style rooms with a balcony and Continental breakfast. It benefits from free Wi-Fi and free private parking.Each of the air-conditioned rooms at Hotel Skol has a flat-screen cable TV, wooden floors and large windows. Some of the rooms include unique features such as a fireplace.Bertrange-Strassen Railway Station is 1.1 mi from the hotel. The center of Luxembourg, featuring the Place d’Armes and Palais Grand-Ducal, is 10 minutes away by car.At the Skol restaurant guests can enjoy a modern menu specializing in beef from around the world and elegant desserts. The hotel bar serves a cocktails and other beverages both inside and outside on the intimate terrace.
The bathtub! Nice lights which could dim to a cosy atmosphere. Nice and clean room.
Live music at the bar, good atmosphere as well.
- As a smoker, I was very happy with the balcony with table chairs and an ashtray! I would never find this facility for n the UK which is where I am from…..would be expected to stand out in the street in my nightwear late at night if I fancied a cigarette …..I have always found this outrageous and potentially dangerous, especially as I am 64 years old so……thank you do very much! 😀😀😀
- A superb small and cozy hotel, great location, away from highways. Free parking in front of the hotel. The room were superb cozy and comfort! Beautiful house and surroundings. The staff is very friendly and always smiling. It was pleasure to stay!
There was a nice desk on which I could work easily with my laptop.
The lightning in the room is good, you can switch on soft and indirect lightning. There’s a big terrace, although I did not make use it. There’s airco.
- Clean rooms, helpful staff, great food in the restaurant! Excellent tiramisù. I would return to eat here.
- The bathtub! Nice lights which could dim to a cosy atmosphere. Nice and clean room.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Bridel