Set in Booßen in the Brandenburg region, Ferienwohnung Kühl features a terrace and garden views. The accommodations is 5 mi from Słubice, and guests benefit from complimentary WiFi and private parking available on site.This apartment includes 1 bedroom, a living room and a flat-screen TV, an equipped kitchen with a dining area, and 1 bathroom with a shower and a washing machine.The reception at the apartment can provide tips on the area.Ferienwohnung Kühl offers a children’s playground. There is a garden with a barbecue at this property and guests can go cycling nearby.Bad Saarow is 26 mi from the accommodations, while Frankfurt/Oder is 5 mi away. The nearest airport is Berlin Brandenburg Airport, 40 mi from Ferienwohnung Kühl.
- Es hat alles super geklappt,haben uns sehr wohl gefhlt..Danke
- Gerumige und sehr gut ausgestattete Ferienwohnung, nette Gastgeber und gute Lage unweit vom Helenesee und Oder/Spreekanal
- Wir sind sehr gut aufgenommen worden und haben uns super wohl gefhlt. Die Ferienwohnung war super und gut ausgestattet und es hat an nichts gefehlt.Gerne, werden wir wieder kommen!Freuen uns schon auf das nchste Mal!
- Sehr sympathische Gastgeber, zuvorkommend und unkompliziert. Es ist alles vorhanden, was gebraucht wird. Auto konnten wir auf dem Hof parken, Abstellraum fr Fahrrder vorhanden. Netter Empfang und Verabschiedung. Es war sehr schn.
- Super sauber und ordentlich, alle waren sehr Hilfsbereit und freundlich. Auch gab es eine Broschre die sehr hilfreich war, es wurden alle Informationen fr den Gast zusammengestellt auch wurde uns erlaubt das Auto im abgeschlossenen Hof abzustellen, wenn wir wollten.
Hotel am Schloss – Frankfurt an der Oder
This 3-star hotel is located in the green the outskirts of Frankfurt (Oder), just 3.7 mi from the Polish border with a good connection to the A12 motorway. Free WiFi is featured throughout the accommodations.The cozily furnished rooms at the Hotel am Schloss feature solid wood furniture, a flat-screen TV including cable TV channels and a private bathroom. On the ground floor there is a seating area with tea and coffee making facilities.Each morning guests can enjoy a breakfast buffet in the restaurant. During the summer period guests can also eat on the terrace. In the evening the Grüne Eiche restaurant offers Eastern European and international dishes.Popular outdoor activities close to the Hotel am Schloss include hiking and Nordic walking.Public parking spaces are available around the property.
- The lady at the front desk was kind, friendly and helpful with a restaurant recommendation since theirs was closed. In fact we ended up both nights at Caio Italia. Great food, great service! The room was small, but immaculate and well appointed. Comfortable bed! We would stay here again if we were travelling along the eastern border of Germany
- I was expecting something a lot more basic for this price in Germany, so I was surprised at the high standards of comfort and cleanliness in this hotel. The owners are Russian speakers from Ventspils in Latvia and because I can speak Russian, I had a good connection with them.
- Very nice and polite people who works there, all property nice and clean. Very good value for money
- Very comfortable hotel in nice surroundings. Staff helpful friendly. Room very nice. Reasonable cost.
- Nice staff, clean and fresh room.Secure parking for motorcycle.
Located in Frankfurt/Oder, 2.7 mi from Fair Frankfurt (Oder), Hotel Rosengarten provides accommodations with a restaurant, free private parking, a bar and a garden. Each accommodations at the 3-star hotel has garden views and free WiFi.At the hotel, the rooms come with a wardrobe. At Hotel Rosengarten each room has a desk, a TV and a private bathroom.A buffet breakfast is available daily at the accommodations.European University Viadrina is 6.2 mi from Hotel Rosengarten, while Kleist Forum is 6.2 mi away. The nearest airport is Berlin Brandenburg Airport, 40 mi from the hotel.
No reviews yet.
This quiet, country hotel offers comfortable accommodation on the outskirts of Frankfurt (Oder), right on the Polish border, and is close to both the train station and the A12 freeway.The cozy rooms of the Landhotel Pagram are bright and well-equipped, and you can look forward to a quiet night followed by a delicious, complimentary breakfast in the morning.Treat yourself to some simple, home-style cooking in the Pagram’s restaurant, which offers tasty regional dishes, made with fresh, local ingredients.During the summer, you can enjoy a meal and round off a pleasant evening with a drink outside in the beer garden.Activities during the day include exploring Frankfurt (Oder) with its Gothic town hall and Bach concert hall, visiting the Helensee lake, or taking a day trip to the Spreewald forest.
- I loved the place. Staff was really friendly. And the dinner we had, was out of this world, so good!
- an excellent bar facility and a pleasant host, a peaceful place and close to the main road, a very generous breakfast choice, a safe and offstreet parking facilities
- The hosts were very friendly, we as a family felt at home. Great food also.
- The location not from highways and not far from the city. The room was good as well as the bathroom, easiness to access internet, quietness of the place.
- Waited past closing time for our arrival due to 90 minute delay on autobahn. The beer after a 12 hour drive. Choice at breakfast very good.
Offering a large garden, a terrace, and bicycle rentals, Ferienwohnung Marienkäfer is quietly located in the countryside 6.8 mi from Frankfurt an der Oder. WiFi access is available.These well-appointed apartments are colorfully decorated and offer a living room and a dining area. They feature satellite TV, a CD player and a modern bathroom with bathtub.Guests are invited to prepare home-cooked meals and snacks in the fully equipped kitchen, complete with a dishwasher. BBQ facilities are provided on site, as well as an outdoor dining area.Popular activities in the area include hiking, cycling and fishing. Several lakes can be found within 6.2 mi of Ferienwohnung Marienkäfer.Schönfließ Train Station lies 3.1 mi from the property and the A12 motorway is a 10-minute drive. Free parking is available.
- The hosts were very warm and friendly. We felt very much at home.
- Sehr Freundliche Vermieter und eine sehr schne und ruhige Gegend. Der Aufenthalt war sehr angenehm und ich kann diese Unterkunft mit guten Gewissens weiter empfehlen.
- Es war Eine ruhige Gegend. Die rume waren mit allem ausgestattet. Alles war sauber. Jederzeit wieder gerne
- Als Selbstversorger konnte ich es mir passend einrichten.Das Bett war ausgezeichnet.Den Pool habe ich aus Zeitgrnden nicht genutzt. Wre aber ansonsten OK.
- Besonders die Freundlichkeit der Gastgeber,der herrliche Bauerngarten ,die reizvolle Umgebung und das erweiterte Wissen vom kohof.
Palais am Kleistpark
This elegant hotel in Frankfurt (Oder) is located directly next to the scenic Kleistpark gardens, just a 10-minute walk from the railway station and just a few walking minutes to the city center.Combining historic charm and modern amenities, the Palais am Kleistpark offers tastefully furnished, rooms with attached bathroom with free broadband internet access.Stroll through the beautiful gardens at your doorstep before exploring local attractions such as the Marienkirche church and Kleist Museum.
- The property is very easy to access and centrally located in Frankfurt Oder. Beautiful decor and comfortable rooms that make you feel at home and relaxed. Great local breakfast options and friendly helpful staff.
- Breakfast was really good. Beautiful interior.We always stay here when in Frankfurt Oder
- Good location, great breakfast, very comfortable beds
- Clean and a good nights sleep. Great bath great staff good food recommendations turned out to be excelent.. would recommend highly.
- Mein Zimmer war eine Schmuckschatulle.Sehr gutes Bett.Ruhiges Schlafen.Problemloses Parken.Sehr nette Mitarbeiter.
City Residence Hotel Frankfurt Oder Bahnhof
One of our top picks in Frankfurt Oder. Located near the train station in Frankfurt an der Oder, this modern hotel is steps from the city center and historic Old Town district. It offers free WiFi.Behind the bright red exterior guests will find cozy single and double rooms with contemporary décor. City Residence Hotel Frankfurt Oder Bahnhof offers a modern private bathroom with a bath or shower, and some apartments also feature a seating area.Guests can explore Frankfurt’s Gothic town hall or take a relaxing walk around the scenic Kleistpark gardens, both only a 12-minute walk away. Viadrina University is also near by.Frankfurt Oder Train Station is 500 feet from the hotel. Drivers will find free private parking available on site.
- Very friendly staff and excellent location. The homelike feeling is everpresent. Ive stayed in many hotels in Germany, but this is my favorite by a very large margin! Please keep it the same way forever.
- The cleanliness and condition of the property are both grand! This is a well managed hotel. Congratulations on a job well done! Keep up the good work.
- Couldnt be better for location, right opposite the station on a hill, with plenty to see from the terrace. Familyrun and very welcoming. Germanclean i.e. impeccable with a generous breakfast that you can eat outside if fine. Spacious rooms. The town centre is a short walk away or a couple of stops on the tram from outside.
- Good breakfast and friendly breakfast service Good parking facilities several food options both supermarket and restaurants around the station and once you walked trough the railway tunnel to the other side of town Outside seating available
- The breakfast was awesome. A lot of choices and wel prepared.
Hotel Gasthof Goldener Hahn
One of our best sellers in Frankfurt Oder! Just 5 mi from the Polish border, this hotel in Frankfurt an der Oder offers a garden with summer terrace, popular dishes from the Brandenburg region, and great connections with the A12 motorway.The Gasthof Goldener Hahn has traditional-style rooms with a telephone and private bathroom. Free Wi-Fi is available in some rooms.Rich breakfast buffets are provided at the Goldener Hahn in the mornings. Guests can dine in the restaurant or outside on the terrace.Popular sights in Frankfurt an der Oder include the historic Marienkirche church and the Kleistpark park. Berlin is only 1 hour away from the Goldener Hahn by car.Parking is free at the Gasthof Goldener Hahn.
- Great location, spacey room, wonderful breakfast, friendly staff, good wifi. Good for travelers to crash down before continuing trip, also families and longer stays as well as visitors of technology park or hospital.
- Very convenient accommodation, close to the highway. Friendly and helpful staff, restaurant on site with the kitchen opened until 21. Could also stay with my dog for just 10 Euro extra, which was great.
- We stayed in the hotel twice. The main impression, it is a cosy and convenient for travelers. The owner puts a lot of personally and discreet care, which results in quality. The rooms we stayed in were very clean. Although the autobahn is pretty close, rooms are silent. There is good noise isolation windows, doors. The owner has been very helpful and friendly. We highly recommend the hotel.
- Perfect clean, very polite and friendly recepcion
- cozy family owned property w lots of unique little items sport, car. Serviceoriented host …
Hotel Polonia – Frankfurt/Oder
One of our best sellers in Frankfurt Oder! Located in Frankfurt Oder, a 20-minute walk from European University Viadrina, Hotel Polonia – Frankfurt/Oder has accommodations with free WiFi and free private parking. Built in 19th century, the property is within 2.7 miles of Messe Frankfurt (Oder) and a 16-minute walk of Kleist Forum. The property provides room service, and luggage storage for guests.All rooms at the hotel come with a seating area, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a private bathroom with a hairdryer and a shower. Certain rooms also offer a kitchenette with a fridge and a stovetop. Guest rooms feature a desk.Continental and buffet breakfast options are available every morning at Hotel Polonia – Frankfurt/Oder.The nearest airport is Berlin Schönefeld Airport, 50 miles from the accommodation.
- Very clean, good location for people travelling to or from Germany, friendly staff.
- It is second time we stayed at the hotel and we are very happy about it. Everything is clean, the room was big enough for us three. They take safety pretty seriously so we felt safe at the hotel.
- Everything was nice and clean. Breakfast was very good.
- Nice , comfortable and pet friendly hotel!! I will stay again!!!
- The property is located at few kilometers from the Polish border. Ideal for drivers and travelers.
City Park Hotel
This 3-star superior hotel is centrally located directly opposite a park in Frankfurt an der Oder, the city on the border between Germany and Poland. WiFi is provided free of charge for guests of the City Park Hotel.Rooms at the the City Park Hotel are colorfully furnished and include a flat-screen satellite TV. Each room also has a mini-bar, desk, telephone and a private bathroom with shower and hairdryer.A rich breakfast buffet is prepared each morning. Snacks and drinks can be enjoyed in the bistro with its summer terrace, and regional beers are served at the lobby bar.Popular with cyclists doing the Oder-Neiße Cycle Trail, the hotel offers bicycle storage and e-bikes. It is also a good base for exploring cultural attractions in Frankfurt an der Oder or visiting the neighboring Polish town of Slubice.The City Park Hotel is a few minutes’ walk from Frankfurt (Oder) Train Station, and 3.1 mi from the A12 motorway. Berlin is just 1 hour away by car or train. The hotel has its own underground parking garage.
- A nice stay with comfortable rooms. Staff spoke good English and were helpful. Late check in possible.
- Staff were friendly, everything was easy, room was roomy enough and shower was good!
- Reception crew tried their best fo assiat and always did the extra mail help
- The room was good and it was in a good location close to shopping and restaurants. Breakfast was great and parking was good. The internet worked well and that was very important for my business trip.
- The hotel was nice but little bit worn. The breakfast was good and the personal great.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Booßen