Richmond Park Hotel
With picturesque views over the River Forth, the family-run Richmond Park Hotel is located within its own grounds and is just 10 minutes’ drive from Edinburgh Airport. Linlithgow Palace, Blackness Castle, the Falkirk Wheel, and Hopetoun House are all within 15 minutes’ drive.An private bathroom, TV and tea/coffee making facilities are featured in each room at Richmond Park Hotel.Evening meals are served in the grill restaurant, while the separate lounge bar offers real ales and beers. Live entertainment is regularly on show in the hotel, as well as live sports shown on large flat-screen TVs.Edinburgh city center can be reached in a 20-minute drive and features a wide array of shops, nightlife and historic landmarks. Golf and horse riding can be enjoyed in the local area, as well as sailing at Port Edgar Marina, which is a 15-minute drive away.
- Hotel very clean, following Covid19 precautions, free parking in hotel grounds, outside beer garden, spacious clean room and breakfast was amazing
- We arrived very late due to delayed flight, but staff was still able to check us in with a smile. Room was larger than expected and perfectly clean
- Clean and comfortable room, excellent breakfast and good menu in the evenings. Staff always cheerful and helpful.
- Bed was very comfortable, shower was good and all the staff were very helpful. Hopefully Ill be back next year.
- Had room overlooking the firth. Nice breeze coming in through the windows. Loved being in a bigger room.
Located in Boʼness in the Central Scotland region, with Boness & Kinneil Railway nearby, Newtown Apartments has accommodations with free WiFi and free private parking.The condo hotel provides guests with a patio, city views, a seating area, satellite flat-screen TV, a fully equipped kitchen with a dishwasher and a microwave, and a shared bathroom with shower and a hairdryer. A fridge, an oven and stovetop are also offered, as well as an electric tea pot.Newtown Apartments has a terrace.Guests at the accommodation are welcome to enjoy hiking and cycling nearby, or make the most of the garden.The nearest airport is Edinburgh Airport, 13 miles from Newtown Apartments.
- The place is clean, modern, warm and well furnished. My twin room was huge and the shared kitchen and bathroom were well kitted out and clean. The price was very reasonable too.
- Excellent facilities, modern and clean! Will stay here every time Im working in Falkirk.
- Very friendly owners and very supportive and they look after you well.
Helix Hotel is located in the town center of Grangemouth. Free WiFi access is available and there is free public parking on the street and in the town center.The modern rooms with attached bathroom at the Helix Hotel feature a 32-inch flat-screen TV with Freeview channels, a desk and tea/coffee making facilities. Free toiletries are also provided.The hotel is within a 2-minute walk from extensive local amenities, including national and local retailers, banks, pubs and restaurants.Stirling is 13 miles away, while Glasgow and Edinburgh are within a 30-minute drive.
- I booked a budget room for travel for work but the standard was so much better. The staff were friendly and helpful and the room was clean and comfy. The food was excellent. Everything I needed was provided.
- Clean, warm, welcoming, friendly, excellent breakfast that exceeded expectations
- Clean , friendly and attention to detail . Breakfast beyond expectations
- Second time staying in this hotel and we enjoyed this stay so much more. The first time we stayed was in July and the room was absolutely sweltering hot, plus there were some crazy seagulls outside which kept us up most of the night! This time though, the room was the perfect temperature, and not a seagull in sight! Breakfast is fantastic Id say one of the best hotel breakfasts weve ever had. Oh and the shower is AMAZING!
- Friendly and welcoming staff, great breakfast with superb choice, nothing was too much trouble for the lovely staff, great location too we visited the Kelpies and the falkirk wheel, also Stirling castle nearby too.
West Port Hotel
The West Port Hotel is a traditional Scottish pub and restaurant in the historic town of Linlithgow, West Lothian. It offers rooms with private bathrooms with satellite TVs and free Wi-Fi.The compact rooms at the West Port feature shower rooms with hairdryers. Rooms also include radios, alarm clocks can tea/coffee making facilities.Each morning a hearty Scottish breakfast is served and light snacks are available throughout the day. In the evening a range of Scottish and international meals are offered. The restaurant/bar area has deep sofas, mood lighting and a range of local beverages.The center of Linlithgow is a 10-minute walk away and boasts the Church Of St Michael and the ruins of Linlithgow Palace, former home to Scottish monarchs and birthplace of King James V.Linlithgow and West Lothian Golf Clubs are both within a 5-minute drive of the hotel. Free parking is available at the West Port.
- I loved this hotel and attached pub/restaurant. The place was clean and quiet. The room spacious. Tea and coffee service was wonderful in the room. I enjoyed an ale downstairs in the friendly atmosphere of the restaurant. People seemed happy to enjoy the West Ports offerings at supper time. The hotel is a short walk from town train station and lakeside park. Very nice location and hotel.
- I needed a basic room to stay in as I had an earlyish start in Linlithgow the next morning so this place was fine for me. It was nice to be able to go for a walk round Linlithgow Loch in the evening before going to bed.
- Staff was courteous and food was delicious, drinks were wonderful andthe bed was comfortable.
- Best food weve had in weeks. Both our dinner and breakfast.
- Location. Restaurant downstairs. View from the window.
The Leapark Hotel is a family-owned hotel in the historical port of Grangemouth, within 3 miles of The Kelpies and 7 miles from the Falkirk Wheel. Stirling is a 25 minutes’ drive away.The rooms with attached bathroom feature modern decor, tea/coffee making facilities and Freeview TV.The ballroom can seat over 200 people, while the well-stocked bar offers relaxation and live televised sporting events on the large-screen TVs. Leapark Hotel also contains several meeting and conference rooms that can be rented for events and delegations.Just 1.5 miles from the junction for the M9 motorway, offering access to both Edinburgh and Glasgow.
- Breakfast was very good indeed, plenty of freshly cooked food. Bed was very comfortable, electric shower worked satisfactorily. Plenty of parking space for my motor vehicle. Good service at reception ! Plenty of coffee and tea were provided in the room but a few more milks were required. This is the third time I have stayed in this hotel and will return once again in the future. This hotel is very convenient for me to visit some family members then stay overnight followed by a hearty breakfast before travelling back home. The night porter was very helpful after my wife and I returned home late from a 70th birthday family celebration.
- The room was cosy warm and spotlessly clean the staff are friendly and polite the food was ace will come again definitely thank you th breakfast staff were friendly and polite great hotel
- Second visit, my room 21 was fantastic, large double shower and a jacuzzi bath tube, unfortunately I was here on business and the WiFi in this room was virtually none existent and to be fair the jacuzzi is no fun on your own. House Keeping did a great job again, the room was always clean tidy.
- Very friendly and helpful staff, really good breakfast, good location which was easy to find
- Friendly, helpful staff. Clean, comfortable accommodation. Excellent breakfast!
OYO Metro Inns Falkirk
Located just off the M9, with easy access to Edinburgh, The Metro Inn Falkirk offers compact, budget rooms with TVs. With free on-site parking and free Wi-Fi, Falkirk center is just 10 minutes away.The bright, colorful bedrooms each have a private sink and vanity area. Rooms also have a TV and corner work desk. Some rooms offer access to shared bathrooms, and some rooms have private bathroom facilities.The Metro Inn Falkirk has convenient vending machines for light snacks and microwave meals. There is a communal kitchen for guests to use. There are a number of restaurants and pubs close by.Just 30 minutes from both Edinburgh and Glasgow, The Metro Inn is a 5-minute drive from Callendar House. The Antonine Wall is within easy reach, and Stirling is just 20 minutes away. Grangemouth Golf Club is 2 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Court Residence offers suites in Linlithgow’s historic town center. The property is only a 15-minute drive from Edinburgh Airport. Stirling is a 25-minute drive away and Glasgow is a 45-minute drive from the accommodations.The contemporary suites include a kitchen, work space, smart TV and free WiFi access.Shops, bars and restaurants can be reached within walking distance and Linlithgow Palace is next to the property. A Continental breakfast hamper is included and on-site parking is available free of charge.
- Great room, very comfortable. Breakfast provided was excellent
- Breakfast was a basket of yummy local goodies plus fresh fruit with tea, coffee and all the accompaniments. The kitchenette was perfect and we enjoyed toast with butter and jam in the morning. The room was lovely with outstanding attention to the details that make a room exceptional! Lamp styles and placement allowed low or high level lighting, easy to read, relax or do needlepoint! Very comfortable bed. Wonderful bathroom and amenities. Room is lovely with tall windows lovely wood shutters kept the room whisper quiet and just a few steps to excellent dining options and about a 3 minute walk to Linlithgow Palace! Jim was a superb host!
- The room/apartment was amazing… Beautiful, comfortable, every tiny detail had been considered. It included not only basics for breakfast but also eggs, milk, and juice of youd like to cook. The staff was friendly and helpful with suggestions and information about where to go and what to do. I was sad we were only staying for one night!
- The 9.7 rate at Booking.com and the proximity of the Lilinthgow Castle were the decision makers. The hotel exceeded our expectation, so I had to give my first 10 score ever! Excellent apartment with one of the most modern kitchen and bathroom I have ever seen in any aparthotel. And we had to walk just 300 feet to visit the castle where the queen Mary Scott was born.
- Convenient location, attentive staff, comfortable room
Located 2 miles from the banks of the Firth of Forth, Champany Inn features 2 restaurants and 16 rooms with traditional Scottish décor. Free on-site parking is provided, and Edinburgh Airport is 15 minutes’ drive away.The restaurant is dedicated to Scottish beef sourced from prime cattle grazing off Aberdeenshire countryside. Hot smoked Shetland salmon, Loch Gruinart oysters and Brechin Black Pudding are also on offer. The Chop And Ale House offers a more informal dining experience, with homemade hamburgers, boerewors and deep fried fish and chips on the menu.Views of Champany’s garden can be taken in from each room, which also include an private bathroom with separate shower cubicle, TV and tea/coffee making facilities.The historic city of Edinburgh can be reached in 20 minutes by train from Linlithgow, and features many shops and famous visitor attractions including the city’s beautiful castle.Local attractions are also available, with the 17th-century Hopetoun House, Blackness Castle and Linlithgow Palace all within a 10-minute drive. Glasgow is a 35-minute train ride away.
- The unexpected cozy feeling, the extremely nice restaurant and great menu, the exceptional cleanliness all over, and the VERY well appointed bathroom, with likenew hardware!
- The staff was impeccably professional courteous and smooth. The rooms were perfect. The food was WORLD CLASS
- The rooms were outstanding. T he service and food in t he restaurants were exceptional
- The staff was absolutely amazing and went over and above to accommodate our needs. Alsothe restaurant was incredible… they had the BEST hot smoked salmon any of the 8 of us have ever had!
- This was day one of our travels into the Highlands of Scotland from Edinburgh and it was delightful from the spacious room, friendly staff, awesome restaurant with great decor food was excellent. Especially appreciated the giving a helping hand with laundry when my wife found her 3 day missing luggage, picked up at the airport on the way through, was still wet.
The Grange Manor
Located within landscaped gardens, 20 minutes from Edinburgh Airport, The Grange Manor offers free parking and free WiFi. With a restaurant and afternoon tea selection, the hotel is next to the M9 motorway.Set in a grand period building, the rooms at Grange Manor are decorated with Scottish tartans and have private bathrooms. All rooms feature seating areas, satellite TVs, work desks and tea/coffee making facilities.Cook’s Bar & Kitchen is located in the grounds of the hotel. This 19th century coach house offers warm and stylish decor with a relaxed and welcoming atmosphere. Catering for a wide range of tastes, it is the perfect place to enjoy an evening meal for our residents.The Grange Manor Hotel is located between Falkirk and Grangemouth. Both historical Edinburgh and lively Glasgow can be reached in 35 minutes’ drive. Stirling is a 15-minute drive away.
- Excellent service and hospitality. Liked it that much decided to book in tonight. Happy days
- Close to attractions, Falkirk wheel and the kelpies. Very pleasant and helpful staff with regards to ideas for a scenic route to our next destination!
- The staff were amazing especially Aiden who had us propping the bar up all night…. friendly chatty and knew his stuff! Breakfast was fab! Stornaway black pudding is amazing!
- Friendly and helpful staff. Great location if you would like to visit the Kelpies. The food was of good quality. the room is dated but is part of the experience and it was clean and tidy on arrival.
- Staff were heavenly to work with. Great location and restaurants on site.
Macdonald Inchyra Hotel & Spa
Set in a traditional Scottish manor house within landscaped gardens, the Macdonald Inchyra Hotel & Spa is on the outskirts of Falkirk and Grangemouth. Just off Junction 5 of the M9 motorway, it features a spa and a restaurant.The 4-star bedrooms at Macdonald Inchyra Hotel & Spa each have a private bathroom and tea/coffee facilities. All rooms have a cozy seating area, a satellite TV and hairdryer.At the property’s The Scottish Steak Club, guests can dine from the à la carte or lounge menus, and enjoy fine cuisine from locally sourced ingredients and local wines.The Macdonald Inchyra Hotel & Spa features a state-of-the-art technogym and a 50 feet indoor swimming pool. The spa has 8 treatment rooms, a spa relaxation room, aroma steam room, rock sauna, ice fountain and massage showers.Macdonald Inchyra Hotel & Spa is a 20-minute drive from Stirling and Edinburgh Airport. Free parking is available on site.
- The food and service was loverly a great place to stay
- Staff very pleasant and efficient. Hotel very clean and spoton with Covid procedures. Felt very safe here in the current situation. Superb stay. Thank you.
- Great hotel for a 2 night stay to see Falkirk Wheel and visit Stirling. Pity because of Covid the wellbeing suite pool was not open.Staff amazing
- Breakfast was excellent with a good choice of options. Receptionist was extremely helpful when we arrived.
- Lovely hotel, gym and spa was a bonus when away for work
Looking for: Best Hotels in Boʼness