This Cape Cod beachfront hotel has rooms with kitchenettes, some opening directly onto a private beach. The Sandbars Inn offers beautiful coastline views just minutes from Provincetown.Guests will find air conditioned rooms with views of the Cape Cod Bay. All rooms have a walk-out balcony or patio, along with a refrigerator, microwave and dining area. The hotel offers smoke-free rooms, plus free Wi-Fi and cable TV.Less than 3 miles from cruise excursions in Provincetown Harbor, the Sandbars Inn is 2 miles from Whydah Pirate Museum. The Cape Cod National Seashore is 8 miles away.
- Location on the water, cleanliness of room and property , balcony. Staff were very responsive to our requests.
- Location was great! We loved the place! Very clean and comfy! Will definitely return!
- The location is perfect for trips into Provincetown, the Truro Vineyards or to the nearby beaches. Biking is easy from here. We loved having a beach overlooking Massachusetts Bay right outside of the back door.
- Waterfront view 2nd floor deck full kitchen free parking friendly staff
- Right at the beach. Easy vacation with family. The view is amazing, specially the sunset.
One of our top picks in Provincetown. This oceanfront hotel is located on a private beach in scenic Provincetown and offers views of Cape Cod bay and Provincetown Harbor. It features a heated indoor pool with hot tub, seasonal outdoor pool, tennis court and fitness center. Provincetown whale watching fleets are 2 mi from the resort.Guest rooms are decorated in beach themed décor and have fully equipped kitchens, flat-screen cable TV and sitting areas with sofa bed. Some rooms have private balconies and guests have a choice of views, including an unobstructed beachfront view of Cape Cod bay.Parking and WiFi are free.The Cape Cod National Seashore is 9.2 mi from Sandcastle Resort. The shopping on Commercial Street is 1.6 mi away.
- The view was awesome. It had everything I needed
- Very nice stay, staff was very personable and the room was clean and comfortable.
- Everything you need and good location at a great price.
- Over all, we had an amazing stay. The room was a good size and had everything we needed. Location was close enough to the main part of ptown that ubers were very cheap
- Perfect location. Friendly staff! Good value for what I wanted.
Harbor Hotel Provincetown
One of our top picks in Provincetown. Overlooking Cape Cod Bay, this hotel in historic Provincetown features an on-site restaurant, outdoor pool with poolside bar and rooms with a flat-screen TV. The Pilgrim Monument is a 5-minute drive away.The modern rooms at Harbor Hotel Provincetown are decorated in bright colors and have large windows. Every room includes a refrigerator, coffee making facilities and a sitting area.Provincetown Harbor Hotel specializes in cocktails, frozen drinks and snacks at the poolside bar. The Whaler Lounge serves a full dinner menu and guests can watch live entertainment on select nights.Highland Museum & Lighthouse is 6 miles away and Cape Cod National Seashore is within a 15-minute drive. Dolphin Fleet, which features whale watching, is 2 miles away.
- I have stayed here before, therefore I pretty much knew what to expect. The room was clean and had the amenities I asked for.
- The 2nd floor gave me a exceptional view of the ocean, the light house. Gorgeous view!
- Cozy, clean, and the view is beautiful at sunrise / set.
- Location was amazing. Water front view, pool out back. What more could we ask for
- Our room overlooked the pool. I thought it would be loud based on the party atmosphere there but the doors are quite soundproof. beds were nice and firm. loved the firepits and all the games around that we could play. The staff was very nice.
Eastwood at Provincetown
This historic Provincetown accommodations is located just 5 minutes’ walk from the beach. Facilities include an outdoor pool, hot tub, and tennis courts. Pilgrim Monument is 1 miless away.Eastwood at Provincetown features nonsmoking apartments with fully equipped kitchens, cable TV and free Wi-Fi access. The air-conditioned units offer an private bathroom. Select units have a separate living area or laundry facilities.Guests at the Provincetown Eastwood can use the on-site fitness center and barbecue facilities. A games room with billiards and tables tennis is available in the club house. Children can visit the on-site playground.Dolphin Fleet Whale Watch is 1 mile away.
- Nice room. Layout was very functional and generous in size. Well equipped kitchen area.Friendly staff. Convenient location.
- Great location, plenty of parking. One of the best thing is a shower finally we had decent shower head.
- Value, close to beach. Bus stops to town. Has everything you need in the kitchen.
- Very clean, and facilities although most are closed now
- Love it here, so comfy and all the amenities you need to make for an easy trip!
One of our top picks in Provincetown. The Breakwater Hotel is directly across from the Provincetown Harbor beach and features rooms with bay views. Free Wi-Fi access is available in public areas. Pilgrim Monument is 2 miles away.A refrigerator, cable TV, and a seating area are offered in every guest room. Decorated in light colors, the rooms have an private bathroom and air conditioning. Select rooms have bay front views.Relax on the lounge chairs provided by Provincetown Breakwater Hotel on the waterfront sun terrace.Whale Watch is 2 miles away. Herring Cove Beach is 5 minutes’ drive from the hotel.
- I love how cozy it was and the lounge seats right outside your room to enjoy the view.
- Great location, very clean, friendly staff. We enjoyed being able to walk into town for restaurants.
- Just out of town so not as busy and noisy. Great view and beach area.
- EVERYTHING! Our room was spotless, spacious and cozy. Great location and everyone was so accommodating and sweet.
- Incredibly clean, great location, soooo comfortable!
Surfside Hotel and Suites
This waterfront property in Provincetown provides private beach access and an outdoor heated pool. Surrounded by various shops and art galleries, the hotel is less than 1 miless from the center of town.Each guest room at the Surfside Hotel and Suites features cable TV, a microwave, and a refrigerator. They are decorated in crisp bright colors and plush bedding, and select rooms offer views of Cape Cod Bay.Guests can relax in the open courtyard by the large outdoor fire pit or enjoy a poolside cocktail. The pet-friendly Provincetown Surfside Hotel has free Wi-Fi in its rooms.A free hot breakfast is served every morning.The Dolphin Fleet Whale Watch is only 1 mile from the hotel. The Highland Museum & Lighthouse is a 15-minute drive away.
- The Hotel was great ,The staff awesome and I would recommend to all my friends,Thank you for a very nice weekend In Spite of the current issues we had a great time
- Location wise was great y also great service including the breakfast under the new rules of Covid19
- Excellent location and Gorgeous views!!! Next time we will bring our puppy!!!! Love that it is also pet friendly!!!! So cool to walk into P Town as well!!! Excellent restaurant fanizzis next door too!!! The aroma and sounds of ocean waves crashing is Amazing!!!! We will be back!!! God Bless!!!
- The property was lovelyright on the bay. The pool and views were wonderful!
- Views are unbeatable, beach could definitely use some cleaning up, especially if accommodating pets. Not a fan of community decks.
Cape Colony Inn
This Provincetown accommodations is nestled on 7 acres of land and features free Wi-Fi in every room. The Cape Cod National Seashore Beach is 3 miles away.Every room at Cape Colony Inn features a refrigerator, flat-screen TV, work desk and Keurig coffee machine. The private bathrooms offer complimentary Beekman 1802 toiletries.Guests can avail of the on-site beach volleyball court, shuffleboard courts, outdoor heated pool, use the on-site barbecue facilities, gas grills and fire pit. A daily complimentary continental breakfast is served in the lobby.Fanizzi’s Restaurant by the Sea is 5 minutes’ walk from the Cape Colony Inn Provincetown. The Mews Restaurant & Cafe is half a mile away.Pilgrim Monument is 1 miles from the hotel. Art’s Dune Tours are 15 minutes’ walk away.
- comfortable beds and everything was clean and new. It didnt look wore down.
- Comfortable beds, lots of plugs, cozy, great fridge, microwave and coffee maker, friendly attentive staff
- Very friendly staff. Very helpful. Its a nice walk to the center of town.
- Easy walk to to town center.Nice grounds with a fire pit.
- We had a nice 1night stay, everything was almost perfect and the room was clean and felt like brand new! Maybe team could be a bit more attentive to guests request, but overall it was a pleasant experience anyways!
Inn at Cook Street
One of our top picks in Provincetown. In the heart of Provincetown’s art gallery district, the historic Inn at Cook Street was originally built in 1836. It features unique, individually decorated guest rooms and serves a daily hot breakfast.Each guest room is decorated with original local artwork and has antique furnishings. A flat-screen TV and private bathroom are included.The Cook Street Inn has an on-site tea room and an art gallery. Free Wi-Fi access is available.Guests can enjoy a hot breakfast each morning on the shared terrace overlooking the lush gardens and Koi pond. BBQ facilities are also available.The Inn at Cook Street provides a free shuttle service to Provincetown Municipal Airport. Provincetown Harbor is just under 1 miles from the property.
- If you are going to PT to walk the streets and see the scenery then this is the perfect spot. Close to restaurants, shops this destination will not disappoint.
- Patrick, the owner could not have been more accommodating and helpful. The breakfast was too notch, the room and location were perfect. Truly and fantastic stay on every level. 10 out of 10 and 5 stars!
- John and Patrick are amazing hosts! The room was wonderful although the mattress was very hard and next time we will just request a room with a softer mattress. Their breakfast is amazing and they are very knowledgeable in the history of Provincetown where this inn is. Our little cottage was so quaint and away from the road very private! I would go there again and again and again!
- Very friendly wonderful breakfast and location! All good
- Very cozy with clean and comfortable room. We stayed in the cottage and loved it. Owners are very kind and helpful. Breakfast was good. Great location within walking distance to the town action. Grounds are beautiful.
One of our top picks in Provincetown. Featuring a seasonal continental breakfast, Pilgrim House is located in Provincetown. Free Wi-Fi access is available is all rooms. Beach towels and loungers (surcharge) are available to guests.Rooms here will provide you with air conditioning, and a TV with cable channels and a Keurig® coffee machine. Featuring a hairdryer, private bathrooms also come with towels and linen.Guests have access to an espresso machine 24 hours a day in the main dining room.Pilgrim House, the seasonal lounge offers cocktails and light fare.Guests can access the electric vehicle charging stations during their stay.Pilgrim House is 650 feet from Pilgrim Monument, 2,950 feet from Province Lands Visitor Center and 1.7 mi from Beech Forest. Logan Airport is 48 mi away. The property offers parking at an extra cost.
- Steps away from everything. Upkeep of the property is very good.
- Perfect location in downtown Provincetown, close to the harbor and shopping. Staff went out of their way to accommodate us and our dog. Beautiful room, gorgeous bar/restaurant area indoor and outdoor. We felt safe and welcome throughout our stay.
- The Pilgrim House is centrally located. The is so much to do within walking distance. The best part of the stay was the staff. Kevin in particular made us feel welcomed. There was one instance where my daughter needed help with working remotely for her job. Kevin stepped up and helped. In his words we are all family. If I ever have a chance to visit again I will definitely stay there. Thanks Kevin and all your staff. Couldnt have asked for a better experience.
- Spacious room with minifridge and bathtub. Nice, newer facilities. Front Desk Manager went out of the way to accommodate needs printed a lot of documents for me while working remotely. They have beach chairs and umbrellas in case you forgot them. Downstairs restaurant food smelled and tasted great. Convenient location just in the East End not to far from the pier.KCup Brewers in the room.
- Located centrally, the Pilgrim House is perfect take in all Ptown has to offer. Our room was very clean and comfy and the staff we exceptional and very warm and friendly Would definitely stay here again
The Waterford Inn
One of our best sellers in Provincetown! This charming Provincetown accommodations features a seasonal rooftop terrace with views of the harbor and serves a daily continental breakfast. It is located in the Gallery District, 5 minutes’ walk from Pilgrim Monument.The Waterford Inn features uniquely decorated guest rooms with a flat-screen TV and an private bathroom. Select rooms have a private balcony with town, garden, or harbor views.Guests can relax on the patio, admiring the Waterford’s lush gardens. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the property.Provincetown beaches are 2 miles from the accommodations. The wharf is 5 minutes’ walk away.
- Love this place Was my second visit there and will be returning. Great staff and love the breakfast served every day.
- The room and the views. Great old home with charm.
- Breakfast was excellent! Everything was very fresh and homemade. Great place outside to eat.
- This place is just exceptional in literally everything. Best staff and service ever! Its always an amazing vacation every time I stay there. Thank you for being so amazing
- perfect location. connection to Spindlers was convenient. beautiful grounds. ive stayed all over ptown in hotels and this one is an amazing deal for a beautiful stay and perfect location and great food. highly highly recommend
Looking for: Best Hotels in Beach Point