|4||Wärdshuset På Dal – Sweden Hotels||9.0||BOOKING.COM|
Located in Håverud, Håveruds hotell has a restaurant, shared lounge, garden, and free WiFi throughout the property. Featuring family rooms, this property also provides guests with a terrace.The hotel has some rooms that feature a patio and lake view, and the rooms are equipped with a private bathroom and a closet. All rooms in Håveruds hotell are equipped with a flat-screen TV and a hairdryer.Guests at the accommodation can enjoy a continental or a buffet breakfast.You can play pool and darts at Håveruds hotell, and the area is popular for hiking and cycling.
- Fantastic hotel directly on the lake. It really exceeded our expectations. The hosts are the friendliest we have seen in Sweden. The hotel have everything you can possibly expect from a location like this Serenity, heavenly views, swimmable lake, kayaks, trails and more.
- Beautiful setting, very quiet and relaxing. Friendly staff.
- The location, including the view from the porch and dining area, was excellent. The shower was a good size. The common lounge areas had lots of seating. Dinner there was better than expected. The hotel is within walking distance of several tourist attractions.
- Friendly staff that arranged selvserved breakfast all fresh despite it was off season.
- Amazing hotel with a good location! We had dinner and breakfast during our 1 night stay and the food was excellent! The staff were very friendly and always available to assist. We would definitely recommend to stay here when you can!
Located in Åsensbruk, Upperud 9:9 has a restaurant, bar, terrace, and free WiFi throughout the property. Private parking can be arranged at an extra charge.The rooms include an electric tea pot and a private bathroom with a shower and a hairdryer, while selected rooms also feature a kitchen equipped with a dishwasher. All rooms will provide guests with a microwave.Guests at the hotel can enjoy a continental or a buffet breakfast.The area is popular for hiking and cycling, and bike rental is available at Upperud 9:9.
- Such a unique building in a stunning setting. The rooms were fabulous, and the cafe leading onto the deck from which you can swim is beautiful. A great place to escape, enjoy Swedish hospitality and hike the pilgrims trail to fully appreciate the nearby scenery.
- Upperud 99 exceeded our expectations! Our twolevel apartment was spacious and well designed and had perfect views of the lake. Our host Kristen was friendly and very helpful. The drive from the hotel north to Haverud is the one written up in the guide book as one of the best in Dalsland. And the shopping and the museum in Haverud are well worth visiting.
- We stayed in silo 3 which is the largesr silo with a glorious view over the lake … silo well equiped, l kitchen to cook which you dont need since the food downstairs in the caf is delicious! Tip rent a cano and go out on the lake! Cant get much closer to nature…
- A hidden gem in the middle of beautiful Dalsland, close to Dalslands kunstmuseum and Not Quite a must visit!. Great local, great atmosphere, great food a breakfast to die for. Our family of three 16, 47, 50 strongly recommend it and we will be back for a longer stay.
- Gott Krleksfullt tillagat! Lokala rvaror. Mums!
Located in Ed, between the Stora Le and Lilla Le lakes, Hotell Dalsland offers free Wi-Fi and sauna access. All accommodations options include private terraces and kitchen facilities.The spacious apartments feature a flat-screen TV and a seating area with sofa, and many offer lake views.A mini golf course is available on the hotel grounds, and massage and other treatments can be booked on site. Parking is free.The nearby lakes are popular for fishing, and guests can rent boats at Dalsland Hotell. Other recreational options include swimming and hiking. Dalsland Moose Ranch is just a 20-minute walk away.
- Ed is a very outofthe way location, so we were thankful to find this hotel. The rooms are actually one and two bedroom apartments with kitchens and living rooms, for the price of a typical hotel room. It was very unique. I loved that every room had a balcony overlooking the lake. It would be ideal if you were staying with kids, or for several nights. Breakfast was very good.
- Hotell Dalsland was exactly what we were hoping for. We had plenty of room. The owners were very helpful and friendly. WiFi was very good. We were able to visit with guests easily in our cottage. It was was an excellent value.
- The accommodation is an apartment with its own private entrance. It has a terrace overlooking one of the lakes. Breakfast is in the main building.
- The location was convenient for our needs with a great view of the little lake. We had a glass enclosed sun room in addition to an outdoor patio. The sun room was great for the cool days encountered while we were there. It was a roomy little apartment that was tastefully furnished and comfortable.
- Really nice apartment with great view on the lake. The apartment has a kitchen so its possible to cook and then have dinner on the balcony. There is a nice supermarket nearby but there are also restaurants if you want to eat out. Love the home made muesli for breakfast
Wärdshuset På Dal – Sweden Hotels
Close to central Mellerud and the Wärdshuset Restaurant and Pub, is the cozy Hotel Wärdshuset på Dal, offering comfortable 3-star accommodations.The en-suite guest rooms at Wärdshuset include quality beds, cable TV and complimentary internet. All rooms are nonsmoking and suitable for disabled people.The restaurant offers a free buffet breakfast to all guests at Wärdshuset på Dal. During weekdays lunch is served, including salads, drinks and coffee.
- Bra frukost, kvllsmat ingick i priset, mycket bra lge
- Frokosten var meget bra,selv om osten ikke var helt fersk.Vi likte rommet meget godt.Enmeget oppmerksom og hyggelig betjening.Beliggenheten var ypperlig for oss som komvei 166.Vi vl ogs nevne prisen for overnatting.Vi ble overrasket da aftenbuffet var inkludert.Dette var gledelig for pensjonister.
- det var ett rakt igenom tilltalande besk, trots att omstndigheterna, en begravning, var nog s sorgliga. tusen tack alla! hlsar Kjerstin Norn
Looking for: Best Hotels in Bäckefors