Hotel Rural Los Abriles
Hotel Rural Los Abriles features a restaurant, bar, a shared lounge and garden in El Toro. Featuring family rooms, this property also provides guests with a terrace. Free WiFi is provided.Guests at the hotel can enjoy a continental breakfast.Mora de Rubielos is 24 miles from Hotel Rural Los Abriles, while Montanejos is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Valencia Airport, 59 miles from the accommodation.
- Nicely decorated, large bath, friendly staff. Close to the Via Verde and worth the detour.
- It’s so good we are staying there again on the way home.
- Friendly welcome. Helpful staff. Very comfortable rooms and lounge area for hotel clients to meet and relax.
- Decoración, comida, todo muy cuidado y con mucho gusto.
La atencion muy cercana y familiar.Tanto las instalaciones como el paisaje nos encantaron.
Una cena brutal y un desayuno excelente.
Located in the small village of Puebla de Arenoso, Hotel Abadia offers rustic rooms with views of the mountains or square. Rooms are set around a central courtyard; and free WiFi is provided.Each room features a TV, a desk and a free safe. All have a private bathroom with hairdryer, and bath tub or shower. Bed linen and towels are provided.A breakfast is served every morning in the lounge, and local dishes are available at the hotel restaurant for lunch or dinner. You can find a range of restaurants and supermarkets within 5 minutes’ walk.The area is good for outdoor activities such as hiking, climbing, rafting and horse riding. You can drive to both Valencia and Castellón in less than 2 hours, where you will find golf clubs and beaches.
- Very friendly and well situated in beautiful surroundings.
- Good for overnight stop on way to Alicante region. Very friendly staff and food was very good.
- The village is very small and this is the only hotel. However, the staff was friendly and the food was really good. We had a lovely time meeting the local town people in the hotel bar!
- small quiet village, close to river for swimming and montenecos
DESAYUNO MUY COMPLETO Y ABUNDANTE.
PERSONAL MUY ATENTO Y PENDIENTE
LA PROPIETARIA MUY ATENTA Y PENDIENTE DE CUALQUIER COSA
TEMA COVI MUY CONTROLADO
Hotel Rosaleda del Mijares
One of our top picks in Montanejos.Hotel Rosaleda del Mijares offers an indoor pool and a River Club with a chill-out terrace, bar and direct access to the natural pools of the River Mijares.The hotel is only 300 feet from the Montanejos Spa. The Fuente de Baños Thermal Spring and its source is just 2,950 feet away.All rooms at the Rosaleda del Mijares have a mini-bar, air conditioning, heating and a safe. The fully-equipped bathrooms include a hairdryer.The hotel’s restaurant serves fresh Mediterranean cuisine and offers a daily set menu. You can also enjoy drinks and snacks in the café.The hotel has a range of wellness services, including a wellness zone and hairdresser’s. There is also an exclusive VIP Spa.The River Club terrace-restaurant, which links the hotel with the river and its thermal springs, offers a wide selection of Premium dishes for lunch and dinner. The club also offers live shows and concerts in the summer months, from the end of June until September.
- The view from the lake view rooms is amazing! The staff was super helpful and the perfect location to visit the baths!
- The indoor swimming pool+spa (included in the price) is very pleasant, with a superb view of the surrounding landscape.
- Clean room in amazing location near natural hot springs. The breakfast was plentiful.
- The room was modern and clean, it had a big parking lot, the location is very good.
- Room was very clean and very confy. The location is the best
Hotel Duque de Calabria
Featuring a bar and restaurant serving traditional Aragonese cuisine, Hotel Duque de Calabria is located in Manzanera, a 45-minute drive from Serra d’Espadà Nature Reserve.The hotel offers mountain views, and each heated room has a private bathroom with a bath tub and free toiletries. Towels and bed linen are included.A second restaurant is open on weekends and in the summer season.The hotel’s surroundings include hills and mountains, and there are opportunities for outdoor activities such as hiking and mountain biking.Hotel Duque de Calabria is a 71 mi from Valencia Airport, and you can drive to the beach in an hour. Dinopolis Theme Park is a 35-minute drive from the hotel. Valdelinares and Javalambre ski resorts are an hour’s drive away too.
- Very clean, super friendly owner, great food, nice room. Highly recommend
- A very friendly family owned rural hotel in a nice village. Simple rooms, but clean with everything you need. Nice atmosphere, good food.
- We love the location and staff were very helpful and accommodating. As we have been before, we were pleasantly surprised at the extension. It has been built and furnished to a very high standard! As we were tired from travelling and too soon for the restaurant, the staff made us hot pork and cheese sandwhiches, lovely!
- El pueblo, la ruta en bici por el río hasta el balneario. La ruta a Albentosa y la vía verde de Ojos Negros. la montaña
- Amabilidad del personal, y entorno, si vas buscando algo tranquilo y perderte
Set 150 feet from the natural medicinal waters of Montanejos, Hotel Xauen features a gym and a spa with an indoor pool.The air-conditioned rooms at the Xauen feature a TV and views of the mountains and the town. Each one comes with central heating, a safe and a private bathroom with a hairdryer.Xauen offers a restaurant serving traditional cuisine from Alto Mijares. There is a bar where guests can relax with a drink, as well as a reading lounge and a free Wi-Fi zone.The hotel spa circuit includes a hot tub, sensation showers, a Finnish sauna, Turkish baths and other facilities. Children are allowed in the spa at certain times. Hiking is popular in the surrounding countryside with mountains and pine trees.The hotel is approximately 37 mi from Valencia. The Serra d’Espadá Natural Park is just 6.2 mi away.
The views from the bedroom window were beautiful and we could hear the river running when lying in bed.
The hotel was very clean and the staff super friendly. It’s proximity to La fuente de baños made our stay even more enjoyable.
- El desayuno muy bueno y abundante, ya que aunque te lo servian por el tema del covid, podias repetir como si fuese tipo bufet, la única pega es que el café descafeinado era de sobre. La ubicación excelente y pudimos aparcar gratis en el pueblo sin necesidad de reservar parking de pago. Todo muy limpio y la cama muy cómoda.
La uvicacion. Podías realizar excursiones sin utilizar el coche.
El personal agradable y siempre dispuesto a facilitarte y orientarte para realizar excursiones
- Muy tranquilo, cama cómoda, baño muy limpio así como la habitación, personal muy amable, agradable, preocupándose por el cliente, atendiéndote en todo, todo, lo que les preguntas.
La atención de los trabajadores del hotel fue muy buena.
El desayuno buffet muy bien controlado en cuanto a las medidas COVID
- The views from the bedroom window were beautiful and we could hear the river running when lying in bed.
FONDUQ Hotel Rubielos
Located 800 feet from the picturesque old town of Rubielos de Mora, this hotel offers attractive rooms with a flat-screen TV and views of the gardens. Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas.The outdoor swimming pool is covered for winter months and features a hydromassage area. There is also a sauna, gym and hot tub.A buffet breakfast is served and guests can enjoy traditional dishes from the restaurant at FONDUQ Hotel Rubielos. The hotel has a bar and sun terrace in the garden.The ski resorts of Valdelinares and Javalambre are 30 minutes away by car. The tour desk at Montaña Rubielos can provide useful information on the beautiful walled town of Rubielos de Mora and nearby Teruel.
- We have stayed here 3 times before. It is convenient.the
Breakfast was lovely.
Room was quiet and nice.
The bed was very firm.
- Huge bedroom, beautifully furnished, immaculately clean, large walk in shower, excellent wifi coverage, good breakfast, lovely dining room, attentive and friendly staff, quiet
- Attractive hotel with lovely grounds close to the village
- A place to stop on a long journey. Better than expexcted. Catered to my gluten free needs
Hotel Los Leones – Adults Only
Hotel Los Leones is located in the town of Rubielos de Mora, in Aragón’s Teruel province. It is a traditional-style hotel offering free Wi-Fi and rooms with a private balcony.All rooms at the Los Leones Hotel feature wooden floors and are equipped with air conditioning and heating. The private bathrooms all come with a hairdryer.The hotel’s restaurant serves innovative cuisine using local produce. There is also a café with an indoor and outdoor terrace. A daily breakfast is available.Los Leones has 2 lounges: one with board games and the other with large windows and a sloped roof. Staff at reception can also provide information about what to see and do in the surrounding area.Rubielos de Mora has a charming old town with ancient stone walls. It is just 30 minutes’ drive away from the Valdelinares Ski Resort and 40 minutes from Teruel.
- The food, the personal touch and the glorious building.
Super location, excellent guest service, fan-tas-tic food…
Been visiting Spain for many decades. Food was of an exceptional quality. In my Top 5 food ever in Espana.
Also, the owners were suberb in hospitality.
- Very friendly hosts and staff, the food was superb. The building, decor and furnishings are excellent, we will go here again.
- Very comfortable small hotel, with lovely traditional furnishing and decoration. Owners charming and helpful. The hotel is in a quiet little town that has sunny squares to sit out in, and a perfect base for touring the area.
- I liked everything. The rooms the decor and the excellent truffle dinner
Hotel Restaurante Masía la Torre
Offering views of the Sierra de Gúdar Mountains and 3.1 mi from Mora de Rubielos, Hotel Restaurante Masía la Torre features a restaurant. Housed in a charming restored country mansion, it combines rustic features with chic, contemporary décor.Each spacious room at Hotel Restaurante Masía la Torre is decorated in attractive white and lilac tones, and features high, beamed ceilings and exposed stone walls. All rooms have free wired internet access, air conditioning, flat-screen cable TV and a mini-bar.The stylish restaurant serves creative cuisine based on traditional local dishes. You can relax in the relaxing lounge area, where there is a library and a fireplace.The beautiful Teruel countryside is ideal for hiking and cycling, and you can go mushroom hunting in the nearby forest.The ski slopes of Valdelinares are a 35-minute drive away, and Javalambre ski slopes are just less than an hour’s drive away.
Beautiful location, beautiful building. Good food at restaurant. Excellent breakfast.
The surrounding area (this is a remote location) had two villages that were absolutely amazing…perfectly Spanish!
Overall, this was a quiet retreat, very comfortable.
- Excellent breakfast. Great value for money! The room was great. It was a pleasure to stay in this cozy Masia, and have the chance of knowing Mora de Rubielos and Rubielos de Mora, two wonderful historic towns.
- Absolutely fabulous hotel! Words cannot even start to describe it. Beautiful setting, first class accommodation and fantastic food. We will definitely be returning.
- Great location,amazing food,good customer care,comfy beds
- Great rooms and location. Evening meal 20 euros was very good.
- Beautiful location, beautiful building. Good food at restaurant. Excellent breakfast.
Surrounded by mountains, Hotel Gil is 350 feet from Montanejos Spa and the natural pools of the River Mijares. The hotel offers a free Wi-Fi zone and rooms with river or mountain views.Rooms have air conditioning and heating. There is a seating area with a desk and TV. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and free toiletries.Panoramic views are offered from the terrace of the hotel’s restaurant and cafeteria, which specialize in grilled meats and Mediterranean cuisine. There are also 2 air-conditioned TV lounges.A laundry service is available and the hotel has a tour desk. Free parking is available nearby. There is easy access to the A23 Motorway and Valencia is 54 mi away.
- Ubicación del hotel, las zonas comunes con sofás y una buena terraza con vistas a la montaña, desayuno contundente y muy bueno
El desayuno leche con café o colacao, tostadas de pan con mantequilla y mermelada o con tomate y aceite, además queso y jamon de york. estaba fresco y bueno.
La terraza para desayunar estupenda.
Las camas y almohadones bien.
La ubicación buena, cerca del centro y del rio, las fuentes a un paseo.
En relación precio calidad es justo.
El desayuno muy bien. Es lo que pagas!!!
- замечательный завтрак.место расположения отличное.
- Lo que más la comida… La hacen a la leña.. El hotel es muy bonito y cuenta con una terraza con vistas al monte expectacular
Hotel Casa Palacio
The Hotel Casa Palacio is a historic building, located in the center of Montanejos, Valencia. It has a beautiful natural setting near Fuente de los Baños spa.This family-run hotel was built as a mansion. It still has many original features. There is also a cozy lounge with books, a TV and a fireplace. You can also play pool.The restaurant serves characteristic local food and Mediterranean dishes, specializing in stone-cooked steak. There is also a café serving drinks throughout the day.Bedrooms at the Casa Palacio are simple and comfortable. They all have private bathroom, air conditioning and TV.The hotel is located in a small spa town, with natural hot springs. The local area is perfect for outdoor activites, including climbing and mountain biking.
- People were nice. Check in was lengthy. The room was comfortable with a nice terrace.
The little terrace facing the church. The quietness.
El personal es muy atento. Tuvieron la amabilidad de acompañarnos al parking para dejar el coche, nos guardaron las maletas hasta que nos fuimos y nos facilitaron entradas gratuitas para ir a la fuente de los baños (que ahora con el tema del covid se paga 3€ por persona para controlar el aforo).
La comida del propio restaurante muy rica, sobretodo la carne a la piedra! Platazo estrella!
En general todo muy bien!
- Buena relación calidad precio y excelente situación
La terraza de la habitación
Looking for: Best Hotels in Barracas