One of our top picks in Savannakhet.Avalon Residence is located in Savannakhet. It offers air conditioned rooms with free WiFi. The property features a 24-hour front desk, airport shuttle and luggage storage.The property is 2.2 mi from Thai – Laos Friendship Bridge 2.All rooms come with a refrigerator and safety deposit box. They also come with a satellite TV and private bathroom. Some rooms have a microwave oven.Guests can enjoy coffee and tea at the hotel’s coffeeshop.
- Good location, next to the bus station, yet quiet, and close enough to the center so you can take a walk. Spacious and well equipped room, clean and comfortable, good breakfast included.
- Breakfast was very nice. The room is clean and the location is great. It is very convenient to go anywhere. I really like to stay at avalon residence. I hope next time i will be back agains. Thanks for everything!
- The room is quite big and clean, reasonable price, the staff is very helpful.
- Well priced, very clean, everything you could need but don’t expect it to be 5 star. Great location for the Thai consulate as well. Near bus station for going to border as well.
- Same quality as previous stay, knew what I was getting for the $25.00
Daosavanh Resort & Spa Hotel
Daosavanh Resort & Spa Hotel is a 3-minute walk from Khong River. It offers air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi. The hotel is equipped with a pool, fitness center and spa.The hotel is a 10-minute drive to 2nd Thai – Laos Friendship Bridge. It is a 15-minute drive from Savannakhet Airport.Rooms are fitted with a satellite TV and safety deposit box. Free toiletries, hairdryer and shower are included in an private bathroom.Staff at the 24-hour front desk can assist guests with shuttle service and luggage storage. The hotel also has meeting facilities and free private parking.Guests can enjoy local and international dishes at Champasavanh Restaurant daily between 06:00-23:00 hrs.
Staff very friendly and helpful
Bed is very comfortable
Quiet and peaceful location
- The hotel staff were get friendly and helpful, spa and massage was great, breakfast buffet was OK if you like Asian food.
- The staff were very, very helpful and friendly, concerned that I had a god stay and going out of their way to ensure I was safe and comfortable when travelling around. It is well located and planning to return with my spouse in the near future
- Very beautiful garden and swimming pool, hotel staff is very friendly. Free shuttle bus service is very good.
- The staff were typical of Lao people. They were so lovely and so helpful all the time. Big love to all those lovely helpful staff
- Staff very friendly and helpful
Pilgrim’s Kitchen & Inn
Located in Savannakhet, 6 miles from Thai – Laos Friendship Bridge 2, Pilgrim’s Kitchen & Inn has air-conditioned accommodations and a shared lounge. Among the facilities of this property are a restaurant, a 24-hour front desk and room service, along with free WiFi. The inn has family rooms.At the inn, all rooms include a desk.Pilgrim’s Kitchen & Inn offers a continental or Full English/Irish breakfast.
- Location great, near night market other places to eat and the river. Great old building. Friendly English speaking staff, good food
- It’s amazing place, the staff is lovely, helpful, is clean, the food is great and fairly prices I definitely recommend this place, fantastic staff keep it up
- I had a great stay. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The food was great, especially the Indian curry and the nachos! They are roasting coffee on site which smells amazing. They conveniently had bicycles and motorbikes for rent. When I needed documents printed the staff helped me right away. My room was very quiet and I got lots of rest. The aircon and shower both worked great– it was super hot that week so that really made a difference. Thanks very much.
- The staff are very friendly, Mexican food is amazing and the Indian food is a must try. Recommend staying here if you are doing a visa run
- This is my third time staying at the Pilgrim’s Kitchen & Inn. The room was comfortable and has modern ammenities. Great menu options and and the food is made to order. For breakfast I choose the bacon, egg and cheese bagel it was delicious. However, there are healthier options (fresh fruit, granola & yogurt bowl). A real plus is the roasted in house coffee. Many great options for lunch and dinner as well. The staff is extremely attentive, professional and helpful. Located in the historic ‘Old Town’ area many shops, night market, bars and restaurants are within walking distance. Highly recommended.
Savan Resorts is a 10-minute drive from Savannakhet Airport. Offering comfortable rooms, the hotel features a casino as well as meeting facilities and free Wi-Fi. Mekong River is a 15-minute ride away.Rooms at Savan Resorts are equipped with air conditioning, a flat-screen TV and a fridge. Private bathrooms are fitted with a bathtub and shower facilities.Guests can enjoy pampering massage treatments at the spa. For convenience, a 24-hour reception service is provided.A varied breakfast buffet as well as lunch and dinner are served at Romsai Restaurant.
- It was as nice as any casino I ever been to. Free breakfast, 100 thb all you can eat buffet. Close to Thai consulate general, close to Thai border. Rooms over looking casino floor have dark tinted glass so unless you look at the time you will think it’s always dark.
- I do like Savan Resort is a big hotel and good service. Helpful (not including room recommend) shop , food , coffee cafe all good and the price is not so high . Nice Breakfast . WiFi is working okay. Nice Shuttle bus services. Nice taxi man not crazy as border taxi. We will come back for sure if I can get a better room area with no smoking.
- High quality room, very inexpensive price. Excellent check in and check out staff. One restaurant employee (Prapas was his name) made a point of inquiring about our satisfaction at every meal. He provided comment forms and took our suggestions seriously. Free airport transportation.
- Hotel costruito attorno ed al servizio di un grosso casinò aperto 24h frequentato per lo più da clienti thailandesi, edificio ben strutturato e funzionale, colazione a buffet abbondante e variegata con possibilità di scelta pietanze occidentali. Prima stanza assegnata era con finestra oscurata che dava sul casinò (posto al centro e con le stanze costruite attorno). Fatto richiesta di un’altra stanza con finestra che dava sull’esterno, accontentati senza problemi. Stanza spaziosa e abbastanza pulita, unici nei la moquette molto vecchia e con parecchie macchie, scarico della vasca e del lavandino parzialmente otturati. Per il resto tutto ok, staff gentile e cortese
- Bra senger. Bra renhold. Rimelig mat og drikke. God frokost.
Eden Residence is offering accommodations in Savannakhet. The property has a 24-hour front desk and room service for guests.At the hotel the rooms include air conditioning and a flat-screen TV.That Phanom is 25 miles from Eden Residence.
No reviews yet.
Aura Residence is located in Savannakhet, 5 miles from Thai – Laos Friendship Bridge 2. Among the facilities of this property are a restaurant, room service and an ATM, along with free WiFi throughout the property.
- Location at the center of the city, staff so friendly, good breakfast, safe parking for my motorcycle
- Did not eat breakfast but had evening meal every day. Good food good value.
- The staff tries really hard and is very helpful / friendly. Food is good and cheap (in a good way). Location is great. Bed was comfy!
- Wonderful place and great stuff..thank you guys so mich..will go again there anytime
- Everything worked, the room was clean, except for the bathroom.
Located in Savannakhet, 5 miles from Thai – Laos Friendship Bridge 2, avalon residence2 has a terrace. Featuring a 24-hour front desk, this property also has a restaurant and an outdoor pool. Both private parking and free WiFi are accessible at the hotel.The rooms in avalon residence2 are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Complete with a private bathroom, all rooms at the accommodation come with air conditioning, and selected rooms also offer a balcony.Guests at avalon residence2 can enjoy a à la carte or an American breakfast.
- Location isn’t great unless you’re coming in on the bus and leaving again the next morning. Internet was horrible.
Only stayed one night, but great value for money. New building and it’s spotlessly clean with helpful and polite staff. Close to night bazaar and ‘Singapore market” as well as bus station and Thai Consul general.
Breakfast choices are good for an extra 80B per person.
- There was a big selection of food. And the service was very friendly.
- Large, clean rooms. The food and coffee were good also. The staff were helpful. The WiFi was good
- Good service and friendly. I was having diarrhea and asked for a bowl of plain rice soup. The staff took the trouble to prepare for me. Very grateful. Advice us on the transportation to places we wanted to go.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Ban Nachalit