One of our top picks in Bad Bertrich. Peacefully located in the center of the spa resort of Bad Bertrich, this magnificent wellness hotel features gourmet cuisine, excellent health facilities and its own 32ºC sodium sulfate bath.The Kurhotel Häcker’s Fürstenhof provides stylish architecture, elegant interiors and a beautiful garden. The spacious rooms are regally designed and offer all modern amenities.Relax in the Häcker’s Fürstenhof’s spa facilities which feature various saunas, steam rooms, hot tubs and a beauty farm.Dine in the à la carte restaurant and enjoy delicious snacks in the café-crêperie or on the terrace. Guests can choose from a wide selection of regional Baden cuisine or international dishes, including many healthy options.The Häcker’s Fürstenhof is an ideal base for exploring the beautiful forested countryside of the Eifel region, and for taking day trips to the nearby cities of Koblenz and Trier.
- The bed was amazing! Great mattress, with a memory foam topper. The breakfast buffet was excellent, and the staff cared about the quality of their hotel, and our comfort. The swimming pool was wonderful as well!
- The spa! The pool! The breakfast! The comfortable room and bed!
- great services by the staff and owner, beautiful rooms and excellent location
- We were given a grand suite maybe because we were celebrating my wifes birthday but it was above and beyond our expectations! The suite had a large living room, TV, 2 chairs, a couch, desk and minifridge. It had a nice balcony with an umbrella and table with reclining chairs, a bedroom with very comfortable mattresses, and an extensive bathroom with a bidet, two sinks, a nice shower and a Jacuzzi bathtub for two. The receptionist was very friendly and drove our car personally to/from the parking area for us for no extra costs besides the 8 euro daily parking rate. They brought up our luggage to our room, too. There was a beautiful spa with a natural salt spring fed swimming pool at 32 degrees Centigrade along with other free saunas, etc… The Restaurant had excellent food for dinner and breakfast. The whole place was spotless.
- Very kind service and top quality Very comfortable rooms and extremely good breakfast buffet with top service
This family-run Hotel enjoys a wonderful location in the spa town of Bad Bertrich, in the Eifel region of Rhineland-Palatinate.Lying next to the swan lake and in the Römerkessel nature park, the Bertricher Hof provides a relaxing getaway for guests on a spa holiday or short break here in Bad Bertrich.The hotel restaurant offers a wide range of seasonal menus and ensures that you always have a choice between hearty specialties and healthy dishes. All dietary requirements are specially catered for at the Bertricher Hof.In warm weather you can enjoy your meals in the comfort of the hotel terrace. Here you can treat yourself to fruit juices, freshly tapped beer or Palatinate wines.Guests at the Bertricher Hof can park for free at the hotel.
- There are so many wonderful things about this property that I hope I mention them all! Easier to list gorgeous location for easy walks/hikes with family to include around the pond and park. Overlooks a large pond with ducks. Park nearby with gardens. Sits in the outskirts of town so its not noisy but you can easily walk into the small town or to the many spas. Food was delicious and plenty was served! Our toddler was so loud and overly tired at night but the hostess was so nice and provided toys and boys to help entertain him! She even printed out an English menu for meals and an English guidebook. The rooms are large, roomy, clean and fresh, and welcoming. The bathrooms were large with all the amenities you would need for a few nights away from home. We will be visiting again!
- Very good hotel in great location surrounded by trees but only 2 minutes from centre.Friendly owners and very clean.
- The location of this hotel is really nice at a small pond. It is on walking distance from the park and has a nice terrace. The breakfast is good with a large selection of bread, cheese and homemade jams, fruit etc. Service is friendly and effective. There is a separate parking lot for guests, which is free of charge. When we arrived we got a free entrance to the thermen for all guests.
- Wir wurden sehr nett empfangen . Das Frhstck war reichlich mit Produkten aus eigener Herstellung . Das Hotel liegt sehr schn . Wir knnen diese Unterkunft nur weiterempfehlen .
- Das Frhstck war sehr gut, haben und dort sehr wohl gefhlt.
Haus Hohenzollern & Haus ‘Ambiente
Located amid charming country landscapes, this family-run hotel in the town of Bad Bertrich offers comfortably furnished rooms with free Wi-Fi, a welcoming restaurant and easy access to numerous outdoor activities.Built during the days of the Empire, the Haus Hohenzollern & Landhaus Kälker features fine Wilhelminian style architecture, attractive communal lounges and cozy guest rooms. Some of the rooms have a balcony or a bay window.In the Haus Hohenzollern & Landhaus Kälker’s à la carte restaurant, you can enjoy delicious regional cuisine and special meals tailored to your individual dietary preference.The central location of the Haus Hohenzollern & Landhaus Kälker between the Römerkessel Nature Park and the spa gardens guarantees an enjoyable and refreshing stay.
- Nice room in a nice hotel in beautiful surroundings. Very nice owner. Tasty breakfast with eggs
- Attractive rather old fashioned period designed building with excellent restaurant below.The view from the balcony is very picturesque and you can also look down the main street to the thermal springs complex.
- Old house which is very charming. Very friendly and helpful hosts and stuff. Breakfast with a variety of cheese, sausage, ham, salmon, fruit, cereal, eggs, juice, coffee or tea. Restaurant has local food in excellent quality.
- This is a small family hotel. Very cosy, proper and wellmanaged. The rooms are repaired, the furniture in general and beds particularly are of a good quality. The equipment of the bathroom is complete. The rooms are cleaned every day. Special thanks for breakfast. It was with a large choice of sale/sucre. A guest may choose coffee, expression, latte, capuchino… There is a restaurant on the first floor, Schnitzel House. We had dinner there one evening. Very good food, large portions, the choice of Mosel wines, serviceall was top.
- Frhstck sehr vielfltig, schne Atmosphre! Das Abendessen war super, tolle Suppen, riesen Schnitzel, Personal sehr zuvorkommend und freundlich! Da waren wir nicht das letzte Mal!!
Located in Bad Bertrich, Vintagehotel Twenty-eight offers a shared lounge. Free WiFi is available and private parking can be arranged at an extra charge.At the hotel, all rooms are equipped with a wardrobe. At Vintagehotel Twenty-eight each room comes with a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.The accommodations offers a continental or buffet breakfast.Bernkastel-Kues is 17 mi from Vintagehotel Twenty-eight, while Cochem is 17 mi away. The nearest airport is Frankfurt-Hahn Airport, 14 mi from the hotel.
- They provided Large Chilled Bottled Water for purchase at the reception at a very reasonable price. Perfect after a long day at the Vulkantherm.
- Ideal location next to the spa, quiet clean rooms, great breakfast, clean, very friendly staff and we can highly recommend the tappas bar. Ideal for hikers like us, in this superb surrounding of Bad Bertrich.
- For 32 EUR it was an absolute bargain. A stones throw from the thermal baths. The guy at reception was very friendly and made me feel very welcome on arrival.
- Good extensive breakfast, spacy room with good beds and clean and modern bathroom. Owner speaks good Dutch and is very friendly. Location is really good in the centre of the village, not even 100m from the thermen.
- Friendly staff, clean rooms, good breakfast. Nice place, parking behind the hotel do not use google maps it will send you the wrong way.
Peacefully located beside a pretty lake in Bad Bertrich, this hotel features a café with lakeside terrace. Shops and restaurants are within 1,650 feet. Free WiFi is available throughout the property.The family-run Hotel-Café Residenz provides country-style rooms with a safe and cable TV. Each private bathroom has a shower and hairdryer. Some rooms include a south-facing balcony with lake views.A breakfast buffet is provided at the Residenz. The stylish café offers a varied menu, including freshly baked cakes and Windbeutel (a traditional German pastry with cream).Opposite the Hotel Residenz, there are hiking trails which take you through the Römerkessel Nature Park. Some trails lead to the Hohenzollern and Bismarckturm Towers, where you can enjoy great views.An 8-minute walk takes you to Bad Bertrich’s thermal baths, where you also find tennis courts and spa facilities.
- We had a very relaxing stop in Bad Bertrich. The view from the balcony was very nice. The hotel seems like a bit older, but it is very well maintained and very clean. Bed was comfortable and breakfast was also very nice. Walking distance to all types of restaurants and cafes. Also near park for a good evening walk in the nature. Overall a great stay and a good choice.
- very friendly staff, good breakfast, nice ambience, parking next to the hotel, absolutely worth the price
- Die Ruhige Lage, das sehr freundliche Personal, der Blick auf den Teich
- Das Frhstck war sehr gut. Sehr herziges Personal. Schnuckelig liebevoll gefhrtes Hotel
- Die Lage des Hotels ist sehr gut.Das Frhstck war hervorragend, es wurde alles angeboten, von ,Obst ber Eier , Wurst usw., wie man es sich wnscht.
Hotel Haus Christa
This hotel in the Eifel region offers a large terrace and free internet. It is located in Bad Bertrich, close to the spa gardens and the Römerkessel Nature Park.All rooms at the nonsmoking Hotel Haus Christa include cable TV and a private bathroom with hairdryer. Some rooms have a balcony.A large breakfast buffet is prepared each morning at the Haus Christa.Cochem is 30 minutes away by car.
- Clean, quiet and nice rooms , Perfect dinner and super breakfast
- Room was clean. The bed was ok. Breakfast was great. The owners were very nice too.
- Sparkling clean, friendly staff, very good breakfast. Very close to the spa
- Hervorragendes Frhstck! Sehr sauber und unglaublich zuvorkommende Eigentmer! Die Lage ist spitze, alles zu Fu gut erreichbar! Das Preis/Leistungsverhltnis ist unschlagbar!
- Sehr vielfltiges Frhstcksbuffet ausgezeichneter Service
Posthotel features city views, free WiFi and free private parking, located in Bad Bertrich.Every unit has an equipped kitchen with a fridge, a living room with a sofa and flat-screen TV and private bathroom. An oven, a stovetop and toaster are also available, as well as a kettle and a coffee machine.Guests at the apartment can enjoy a continental breakfast.Bernkastel-Kues is 18 mi from Posthotel, while Cochem is 11 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Frankfurt-Hahn Airport, 14 mi from the accommodations.
- The hotel is super clean and refurbished …the hosts are always available….we rented a mountain view appartement, spacious with all the confort that we didnt even expect
- Die Freundlichkeit der Gastgeberin und die angenehme Atmosphre des Hauses haben uns sehr gut getan und unseren Kurzurlaub sehr positiv beeinflusst. Das Posthotel hat einen eigenen kostenlosen Parkplatz und ist uerst zentral, fulufig gelegen. Die Therme ist ebenfalls zu Fu nach etwa 15 Minuten zu erreichen. Es gibt zahlreiche gnstige Restaurants in der Umgebung.
- Fr den Preis von 10 Euro war das Frhstck angemessen. Nicht zu viel Auswahl, aber alles frisch. Besonders empfehlenswert hausgemachte hauchdnne Pfannkuchen.
- Sehr freundliche Gastgeber, grozgiges Apartment, viel Platz, mitten in der Fugngerzone von Bad Bertrich gelegen.Sehr gutes PreisLeistungsverhltnis, extrem sauber. Wir haben uns wohl gefhlt und wrden wieder kommen.
- Appartement was mooi ruim en schoon. Van alle gemakken voorzien.
Located at the entrance of the Bad Bertrich spa town, this traditional guest house offers an outdoor terrace. The Vulkaneifel Thermal Spa is located 2,650 feet away from Hotel Elfenmühle.The country-style rooms at the Hotel Elfenmühle have a private bathroom. Some rooms also have a balcony overlooking the surrounding mountains.A rich breakfast is served at the Elfenmühle Hotel every morning. Guests can choose to dine in the breakfast restaurant or in the quiet garden, and drinks are available throughout the day.Many scenic hiking and cycling trails can be found next to the hotel. Other popular activities around this area include swimming, motorcycling and boating. The entrance to the famous Elves’ Grotto caves is located directly on the property.The towns of Trier and Koblenz are a 60-minute drive away.
- My room backed onto a river so I slept well listening to the water running in the background. The bed was super firm and very comfortable. I was delighted that there was a BBQ on the hotel terrace the night I arrived. It was really fun.
- Nette Wirtsleute, vllig unkompliziert auch mit Sonderwnschen. So konnten wir die eBikes sicher abstellen und aufladen. Abends im Garten mit Musik und Grill war auch toll.
- Mehr als ausreichendes Frhstck. Kleine aber feine Speisekarte! Sehr lecker zubereitete Speisen!
- Es war einfach wunderbar, das richtige Geburtstagsgeschenk fr meine Frau. Ankunftsabend Freitags wurde gegrillt, einfach nur lecker. Die Unterkunft liegt am Ortseingang, trotz Hauptstrae sehr ruhig. Das Zimmer war das grte, bzw. es war schon eine Wohnung. Haben sehr gut geschlafen. Frhstck wunderbar, reichhaltig. Alles war eigentlich zur vollsten Zufriedenheit. Die Besitzer waren so superfreundlich und kamen mit allen Gsten ganz gut klar. Wir kommen bestimmt wieder. Alles Liebe an Petra und Ralf, samt Team.Gru Ralf und Moni
- Frhstck war gut. Abends warme Kche. Sehr nette Gastgeber und Personal. Familires Klima vom ersten Tag an. Wunderschne Lage in einem engen dicht bewaldeten Tal. Kurzer Fussweg 5min bis in den Ort
Located in Bad Bertrich in the Rheinland-Pfalz region, Ferienwohnung Panorama has accommodations with free private parking.There’s also a kitchen in some of the units equipped with a fridge and stovetop.The apartment has a terrace.A playground is available on site and hiking can be enjoyed within close proximity of Ferienwohnung Panorama.Bernkastel-Kues is 17 miles from the accommodation, while Cochem is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Frankfurt-Hahn Airport, 21 miles from Ferienwohnung Panorama.
- Lovely location, quiet area with beautiful views yet in walking distance from the town center. Bad Bertrich itself has a limited offer of amenities but the Mosel valley is very close by. Apartment is comfortable and well outfitted with two nice terraces. Owners are pleasant, helpful and accommodating
- Sehr schn eingerichtet und sehr gut gelegen war in der Wohnung fr 3 Personen unten
- Eindrucksvolle, ansprechende Einrichtung, schne Mbel, tolle Fubodenheizung, Betten klasse, toll ausgestattete KcheTipp Die Straenlaterne blendet nachts denjenigen, der auf der Galerie schlft. Wnschenswert wren lichtdichte Vorhnge, wahrscheinlich auch fr zu helles Sonnenlicht in den Sommermonaten.
- Dejligt rummeligt, hjt til loftet, lyst, udsigt til skov med masser af fuglesang. Lille by kun 5 min gang. Her var dejligt roligt, s hvis man nsker mere, skal man kre lidt.
- Ruhige Lage, gute Ausstattung, nur ca. 8km zur Mosel, gute Wanderwege vor Ort, Thermalbad/ Sauna, Bcker, Mini kaufladen in unmittelbarer Nhe.
Haus zur Sonne
Haus zur Sonne is located in Bad Bertrich and offers a shared lounge and a terrace. The property is 13 miles from Traben-Trarbach, and guests benefit from complimentary WiFi and private parking available on site.This vacation home features 2 bedrooms, a satellite flat-screen TV, a dining area, and a kitchen with a dishwasher and a microwave.There’s a garden with a grill at this property and guests can go hiking nearby.Bernkastel-Kues is 18 miles from the vacation home, while Cochem is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Frankfurt-Hahn Airport, 18 miles from Haus zur Sonne.
- Zu siebt hatten wir viel Platz in dem Haus, das Wohnzimmer im ersten Stock bietet mit groem Sofa viel Comfort. Alles war sauber, es waren gengend Handtcher und Haushaltsutensilien vorhanden. Die Kche war sehr gut ausgestattet und es hat wirklich an nichts gefehlt. Die Gastgeber waren jederzeit erreichbar, freundlich und hilfsbereit. Wir hatten sehr schne drei Tage dort!
- Ellen und Peter waren super nette und aufmerksame Gastgeberinnen. Wir hatten beide Wohnungen gemietet und somit das ganze Haus und die beiden kleinen Grtchen fr uns gehabt. Das Haus selbst ist gerumig und liebevoll eingerichtet, vom Balkon hat man einen schnen Ausblick. Zum Kochen ist alles da und in ca. 10 Minuten ist man mit dem Auto an der Mosel, in 20 Minuten in der Vulkaneifel. Man kann aber auch direkt hinter dem Haus die Berge erklimmen
- zowel de binnen als de buitenruimtes waren comfortabel.dorp met veel horecagelegenheden
- Alles. Mchte ich Familien mit Kindern und Erholung sehr empfehlen
Looking for: Best Hotels in Bad Bertrich