B&B Hôtel Auray Carnac
B&B Hôtel Auray-Carnac is located between Vannes and Lorient, in the pleasant town of Auray in South Brittany.B&B Hôtel Auray-Carnac offers comfortable accommodations. All of the rooms are equipped with private private bathrooms, free, unlimited Wi-Fi internet access and a flat-screen TV with BeIN Sport channels.It is located 10 minutes away from the beach, Carnac, Trinité-sur-Mer and the Gulf of Morbihan. Make sure you keep some time to go to Quiberon and embark on a boat trip to Belle Ile, Houat and Hoëdic islands.This practical hotel is a perfect solution for a stopover or a short stay in the area.
- Peaceful. Easy to find.Excellent position, next to Chinese restaurant Iidl store for shopping. Parking right outside room for ease of carrying luggage etc, and not having to walk far as My wife has difficulty on stairs etc.
- Location was excellent. It was my first experience with a kiosk check in. The room was clean. It was also a short walk to a brasserie. Easy drive to the old town of Auray. Easy to get to off the highway. Staff were great.
- good value, great staff, comfortable room, great location near main travelling road
- Bon petit djeuner , la porte de la chambre avait de lair qui passait donc un peu de bruit de lextrieur
- Accueil rapide, avec toutes les explications ncessaires. Belle taille de chambre. Petit djeun parfait par rapport au tarif. Il ne manquait rien.
Hotel Le Branhoc – Brit Hotel Auray
One of our best sellers in Auray! Hotel Le Branhoc – Brit Hotel Auray is located in Auray, between Vannes and Lorient, near St Goustan’s port, a charming listed site with a great historical heritage.The hotel features guest rooms overlooking the 16404 ft² landscaped park. They offer a flat-screen TV with cable channels, a telephone and free WiFi access. Each room has a private bathroom including a hairdryer.You can rent bicycles directly from the hotel. A secure car park and a garage are available in the green setting of the Hotel Le Branhoc – Brit Hotel Auray.
- Very nice staff, good breakfast and Auray is very nice, too.
- Lovely hotel, spotlessly clean, friendly staff with good English
- Hosts were delightful garden beautiful breakfast excellent
- The owner greeted us and we were able to go in the room immediately. The room was spacious, beds comfortable and WIFI worked well. In addition, we were able to park our motorcycle right inside the hotel, which was greatly appreciated.
- Very good value for money. Ideal if you have a hire car for touring the prehistoric sites around Carnac only 14miles away. The hotel is not in the town centre. There is at least one restaurant walkable. Sadly, I didnt find time to explore the hotel grounds, botanic garden or even Auray itself. Very clean room. Near by car supermarkets, a drivein patisserie and a LIDL for provisions probably much more than I happened upon. I didnt dine in the hotel. Really clean rooms exceptionally helpful staff various. Very quiet location despite being next to a road. Cosy, warm, ensuite, comfortable room. Plenty of parking. Suited me perfectly.
The ibis sits in the heart of the Morbihan region, just 1.9 mi from Auray city center. It offers an outdoor terrace and modern rooms with attached bathroom with TV.The private bathrooms are equipped with a shower and a hairdryer is available at the 24-hour reception. The ibis Auray also has a shared lounge area and provides free Wi-Fi access in the entire building.A buffet breakfast composed of sweet and savory dishes such as eggs, fruit salad, yogurts and juices is served every day. Pastries baked on site and fresh French Madeleine cakes are also on offer, as well as a hot beverage and a piece of fruit to take away. Outside of regular breakfast hours guests can also enjoy a lighter option, available from 04:00. Guests can have a drink or a snack at the bar, open 24/7.Hotel ibis Auray is the ideal base for exploring the Gulf of Morbihan, Quiberon and the Côte Sauvage, and the megalithic sites of Carnac, 7.3 mi away. Free private parking is possible on site and basilique Saint-Anne d’Auray is 5.6 mi away.
- Top scores on everything. Excellent value. Well kept. Will be back.
- Clean and comfortable room. Breakfast basic but good.
- Room and breakfast were excellent. We stopped off here on our journey from Roscoff to La Rochelle, so we were pleased not to be searching in Auray for this Ibis hotel. It was right beside the road we needed to be on. Breakfast offered plenty of choice and was of good quality. Fresh boiled eggs, toast, pancakes, yogurt, fresh fruit, fruit salad, croissants, crusty baguette and at least 4 choices of jam not in those stupid little plastic packs were amongst the choices, along with various coffees, juices and cold drinks. If you ever eat breakfast in British Travelodge, you will be very pleasantly surprised at how much better Ibis ones are. Checking in and out are a breeze.
- The staff were very helpful and friendly and the hotel,was very welcoming and smart.
- Correct and comfortable room, free parking, late checkin
Best Western Auray le Loch
Hotel Best Western Auray Le Loch is located in the heart of the Auray Forest in Southern Brittany, a 20-minute drive from Vannes. Guests have free access to a sauna, hot tub and solarium, and the outdoor terrace offers views over the surrounding gardens and parkland.Each soundproofed guest room at Best Western Hotel Auray Le Loch has free Wi-Fi internet access, a private bathroom and TV.The hotel’s traditional restaurant, La Sterne, serves local cuisine and seafood specialties.For guests who wish to discover the Morbihan Gulf region by car, the hotel has free parking facilities.
- Staff is very helpful and so nice and restaurant delicious
- The management was wonderful, the room comfortable and clean and the restaurant was superb. Also, everyone went by the covid rules.
- Convenient location although if you are older clientele its quite a walk to the centre.
- Beds comfortable. Shower and bathroom facilities good.
- Very comfortable room, friendly staff, good location cant fault it and would definitely stay there again!
Kyriad Auray – Carnac
Kyriad Auray is located outside the town of Auray, just 4.3 mi from Saint Laurent Golf Club and offers guest rooms with free Wi-Fi. It has a 24-hour reception and a buffet breakfast is prepared every morning.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV and a telephone, and all rooms are serviced by a elevator. The private bathroom includes a balneotherapy bath or a hydro-massage shower and a hairdryer.You can enjoy a drink in the bar or relax on the hotel’s terrace during sunny weather. Traditional French meals are served in the on-site restaurant.Additional features include a shuttle service to the town center and train station every 30 minutes. With free private parking on site, this hotel is 0.9 mi from Saint-Goustan Port and 17 mi from Quiberon, which provides ferry access to Belle île. A cinema is located 30 feet from the hotel. Guests can also visit the Trinity, Carnac and Erdeven Beaches as well as the historical cities of Vannes, Saint Anne-d’Auray and Lorient.
- Big parking space, very friendly staff and restaurant/bar/cafe downstairs available. Clean and modern, room was spacious with basic amenities plus a bathtub. Comfortable bed. Nothing to complain about.
- Copious breakfast with plenty of fresh choices available.Lovely big bath in a spacious bathroom.Size of the bedroom was very generous which makes a multi night stay easier.Friendly and helpful staff.Great location for town of Auray and surrounding areas of interest.
- Breakfast very good and plentiful. Coffee excellent, staff friendly and helpful.
- Nice newish hotel tucked away on a commercial park and next to the cinema, chain style restaurant and swimming pool. The hotel staff were friendly and helpful and the room comfortable and spacious. As well as very good value for money. The restaurant too was good and the food well cooked and good value. Excellent walk in shower, tea and coffee facilities and bottled water in the room too. Would stay again when in Auray.
- Room in quiet open space setting . Superb breakfast. Comfortable bed Clean and staff very helpful. Brought fresh milk up to room at 6.30am for our morning tea. Boucherie Ive next door good food
The Cadoudal hotel is located in heart of Auray’s city center, in the Brittany region. It offers rooms in a traditional-style building with a library corner, 1,800 feet from St-Goustan harbor.All of the individually decorated guest rooms feature a work desk and are equipped with a television and telephone. Free Wi-Fi connection is available throughout the hotel.In the morning, guest can enjoy various breakfast formulas. Snacking is available throughout the day and includes oysters, cold cuts, cheese, a selection of pâtés and marinated vegetables. There is also a lounge bar with a fireplace, and a shaded terrace where guests can choose to dine on sunny days.Le Cadoudal hotel is ideally located for the open-air market that takes place on Mondays, and is only 6.2 miles from La Trinité-sur-Mer and its marina. With free public parking at a location nearby, the city of Vannes is only a 20-minute drive away.
- The location is excellent, really close to the main square! Charming building and room sparkling clean! The bar restaurant downstairs was a huge plus! Friendly and very helpful staff! Would totally recommend!
- Ease in accessing sitesSuperior room was good sizeExcellent bed and linensStaff helpful
- The location is so close to the road down to the AuraySt. Goustan bridge and square. The room is small but clean. After 930 the restaurant and bar closed, and it was very quiet. The young lady who serves both barrestaurant and hotel is most pleasant. Free parking nearby.
- The room was very good for a wheelchair user and the staff and breakfast were excellent.
- Very friendly staff. Great location. Cafe/bar on site. Very good continental breakfast.
Appartement Port de St Goustan
One of our best sellers in Auray! Located in Auray in the Brittany region, Appartement Port de St Goustan has a garden. The apartment features river views and is 14 mi from Quiberon.This apartment includes 1 bedroom, a living room and a flat-screen TV, an equipped kitchenette with a dining area, and 1 bathroom with a shower.Saint-Barthélemy is 18 mi from the apartment, while Vannes is 9.9 mi away. The nearest airport is Lann Bihoue Airport, 22 mi from Appartement Port de St Goustan.
- Emplacement idal et super appartement meubl avec got et surtout trs propre.
- calme, proche la fois de la nature et des facilits de la ville
- L accueuil du propritaire,l appartement situ sur le port avec vue sur les bateaux.. L quipement de l appartement…
- La proximit des quais avec les bateaux et la voie pitonne
- Situation gographique exceptionnelle sur le quai du port de St Goustan et au calme. Propritaire accueillant et lcoute.
One of our best sellers in Auray! Charming hotel located in the heart of the town of Auray, near the port of Saint Goustan between Vannes and Lorient, the Celtic hotel offers a warm and friendly welcome.Celtic hotel offers 18 rooms combining comfort and refinement.Discover the warm and relaxing atmosphere of the lounge where you will enjoy a gourmet buffet breakfast.From the hotel you can explore all the islands in the Gulf of Morbihan, the beaches of Carnac and Quiberon Bay.
- Proche du centre. Djeuner bien frais. Accueil trs sympathique
- Responsable de l htel trs accueillant, nous a surclasss pour rpondre notre souhait de chambre au calmeTrs bon et copieux petit djeuner
- Personnel trs accueillant chambre trs propre et confortable htel plein centreville toutes commodits se fait pied et endroit trs calme la nuit pour se reposer
- Accueil exceptionnel. Le propritaire nous a. Aid monter et descendre le jour du dpart, nos bagages. Petits djeuners copieux et de trs bonne qualit. Trs agrable
- bien quil soit situ en centre ville,l accs est facile et il y a un parking gratuit proximit. Petit djeuner excellent et copieux.. Les patrons et le personnel sont trs accueillants. Nous nhsiterons pas y retourner.
Hotel Terminus is just 150 feet from Auray SNCF train station and 1.2 mi from Auray city center. Wi-Fi internet access and free public parking are available.The guest rooms at the Terminus are comfortable and spacious, and each is equipped with a TV.Guests of the Terminus can enjoy a daily buffet breakfast.The hotel is located between Vannes and Lorient, close to Quiberon.
- The staff was very helpful as I arrived late . My room was upgraded to assure a quiet night .Great customer service.
- Perfect location for accessing bus and train links, the owner of the hotel was very welcoming and helpful
- it was clean, cosy and quiet receptionist very friendly
- Had a very pleasant stay! Important for me location near train and bus. Independant from reception times could check in anytime with door access code transmitted by mail. Felt very safe as a single female traveller. Left luggage without charge, thank you again, Sylviana!
- Good location next to the train station and close to a big supermarket, two cafes and a bar nearby, though quite a long walk from the city centeryou can take a city bus that stops at the train station helpful staff you can communicate ahead considering their fixed working hours quiet, clean, and comfortable room, small fridge for guests in the common breakfast room.
Charmant appartement plein centre
One of our top picks in Auray. Charmant appartement plein centre is located in Auray. The property is 17 miles from Quiberon.The apartment has 1 separate bedroom, 1 bathroom, a fully equipped kitchen with a dining area and dishwasher, and a living room with a flat-screen TV. For added convenience, the property can provide towels and bed linen for an extra charge.A terrace is available on site and hiking can be enjoyed within close proximity of the apartment.Saint-Barthélemy is 20 miles from Charmant appartement plein centre, while Vannes is 11 miles away. The nearest airport is Lann Bihoue Airport, 32 miles from the accommodation.
- Great location, very spacious and well equipped. Host was always on hand with answers and advice.
- hte trs agrable et prvenant. Notre demande de rcuprer lappartement plus tt a t exauc. Super appartement trs confortable et propre.
- Lappartement tait spacieux et bien amnag prs de toutes les commodits.
- Bel appartement spacieux dans une maison ancienne, refait neuf avec got. Cetes, cest un peu sombre, mais lclairage artificiel est bien pens et consquent. Excellente situation. Nous avons eu la surprise dun vaste march, trs bien achaland au pied de la maison le lundi matin.Nous avons aussi apprci de pouvoir sinstaller avant lheure officielle du checkin, bien plaisant quand, comme nous, on utilise les transports en commun et que lon est embarrass avec nos sacs.A recommander.
- Trs bel appartement spacieux et trs bien localis. Propre, bien quip et gentillesse du propritaire bref je recommande vivement cet endroit.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Auray