|1||Corick House Hotel & Spa||9.6||BOOKING.COM|
|2||The Valley Hotel||9.3||BOOKING.COM|
|3||Armagh City Hotel||9.1||BOOKING.COM|
Corick House Hotel & Spa
Located in the heart of Clogher Valley, 1 and half mile from the village of Augher, Corick House is a 17th century house with 43 rooms, free parking, spa facilities, a bar/restaurant, and beautifully landscaped gardens.Each spacious room at Corick House Hotel & Spa features elegant furniture, free Wi-Fi, an private bathroom with free toiletries, tea/coffee making facilities, and a TV.The award-winning restaurant offers an intimate dining experience and the menu features dishes made with fine-quality, locally sourced ingredients. The elegant and stylish bar also has a lunch menu, afternoon tea, and evening snacks.Dungannon is 21 miles away and the small village of Maghery, on the shores of Lough Neagh, is a 35-minute drive from the property.
- I loved the spa and restaurant and bar areas as well as the grounds. We were seeing visitors and it was so nice. The spa was excellent.
- The friendliness of the staff. Nothing was any bother. The hotel has character and the gardens are simply lovely. The weather was perfect for our stay so we made a point of exploring the grounds.
- Breakfast was lovely great choice of everything had dinner at night was lovely also xx
- Excellent location and facilities . Friendly staff . Great food .
- Breakfast was excellent,location good,as we were visiting family.
The Valley Hotel
Just 20 minutes from Enniskillen, this modern, contemporary, family-run boutique hotel offers award-winning cuisine, free Wi-Fi and newly refurbished, stylish rooms with triple glazing and flat-screen TVs.The Valley Hotel has a convenient location, in the heart of the village of Fivemiletown, just 20 minutes from Enniskillen’s town center and 40 minutes on the A4 to the M1 motorway. The hotel is located at the gateway to County Fermanagh, often referred to as Ireland’s Lake District. Free parking is available for guests.All of the luxury, boutique-style rooms have been recently refurbished. Each room is triple-glazed, for warmth and peace and quiet. All rooms have 30-inch flat-screen TVs, hairdryers and tea/coffee making facilities. A traditional cooked Irish breakfast is included in the price.The hotel has 2 bars and an award-winning restaurant. It also holds a Welcome to Excellence Award from the Northern Ireland Tourist Board for the standard of its customer service.
- Great staff, excellent breakfast, really clean rooms. Loved the big bathroom!
- Very Very Nice place, so comfy. Very Clean room. Breakfast was Great. Would highly recommend and look forward to staying here again soon! Staff were very nice. Dinner was Very very Tasty. Nice atmosphere around the Hotel, Lots of Happy people around. thank you!
- Breakfast was delicious. Our meal was lovely. My bonus and favourite perk was the 12noon check out. It just gave that extra hour for chilling after breakfast and avoided any rushing away and packing up which made a huge difference to my usual hotel experience.
- The cosy comfortable feel as soon as you walked through the doors. Checking in was easy and quick and the lady was so nice. We met a young man Daniel who works there and is exceptional, he was cleaning rooms, serving food in the bar and sorted out a wee issue we had within 5 minutes. The food was amazing we had the loco burgers and words will not do them justice the taste was yummalicous along with chips and peppered sauce. We had french toast with honey for breakfast, OMG yes just perfect. Daniel was on the breakfast shift himself and had it running like clockwork, this young man is definitely an asset to this beautiful hotel, his lovely personality shines through and his willingness to ensure your having a nice stay is priceless.Staff wonderful, especially Daniel. Rooms cosy and clean. Food amazing.
- Hotel was lovely, breakfast was very good. Staff were very helpful.
Armagh City Hotel
One of our top picks in Armagh. In the heart of Armagh, the Armagh City Hotel is just 15 minutes’ walk from Armagh Astropark. With a modern leisure center and free parking, there is also a traditional restaurant.The spacious rooms at Armagh City each have a private modern bathroom and cozy seating area. All rooms feature a work desk, trouser press and satellite TV, and some have impressive city views.The on-site health and fitness leisure center features an indoor swimming pool, sauna, steam room and a fully equipped gym.With stylish decor, the Friary Restaurant serves creative cuisine using fresh, local produce. Featuring open fires, scenic views and live music, The Callan Lounge offers cocktails and light meals.Located in the historical town center, Armagh City Hotel is a 10-minute walk from the famous St Patrick’s Cathedrals. Lively Belfast can be reached in 45 minutes’ drive.
- Everything else was fine. The staff were excellent.
- This was our 4th time to stay in the Armagh City Hotel, and it was perfect as always.. Our newly refurbished room, was comfortable and clean.The food was delicious and all the staff were so friendly and helpful.. I loved the lively atmosphere either in the lounge or the foyer, as I love people watching
- Excellent staff, great food and comfortable bed…I was on a business trip and did not intend on staying the night, staff supplied tooth brush and paste and did everything they could to help. I was going to miss the closing time of the restaurant so I rang ahead my order and had my dinner on arrival. Very impressed with hotel all round.
- Great pool, great restaurant, great staff and lovely people. Excellent location.
- The staff were all lovely. It was very hot during our stay and the rooms dont have air conditioning but when we asked they gave us fans which helped.
Located in Garvaghy, Kellys Inn features a garden, bar, shared lounge, and free WiFi. The hotel has newspapers and a fax machine and photocopier that guests can use.Guest rooms at the hotel are equipped with a seating area and a flat-screen TV. Kellys Inn provides certain rooms that include a patio and garden view, and each room has a private bathroom and a desk. All rooms will provide guests with a closet and an electric tea pot.Continental and à la carte breakfast options are available daily at the accommodation. At Kellys Inn you’ll find a restaurant serving British and European cuisine. A vegetarian option can also be requested.The hotel has a sun terrace. You can play darts at Kellys Inn.Enniskillen is 27 miles from the accommodation, while Armagh is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is City of Derry Airport, 52 miles from Kellys Inn.
- Breakfast was hot and the full irish was delicious.
- Location was perfect for us and close to town. The staff were amazing at meeting our needs. The breakfast and dinners were very nice too.
- Easy to find, friendly and helpful staff good price and a filling breakfast to start the day. Petrol station and shop on site for any other needs.
- The staff were very welcoming and helpful. There is plenty of onsite parking right beside the rooms. The room was spacious, clean and despite being near the main road, surprisingly quiet. The bed was very comfortable and I slept well. There is free wifi available which has a good signal strength if you need to work, and the room rate is really good value for money. I also ate in the restaurant which offers standard pub style fare, and which was very tasty and well priced.
- Lovely staff and service, both at checkin and dining. The rooms are comfortable, clean and really spacious, the room i stayed in had direct access to the carpark which is unusual but really handy. The food in the restaurant was nice and the breakfast was great quality, with a few options to choose from. All together really good experience and fantastic value for money.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Aughnacloy