Hotel Internacional Porriño
Located in Porriño, 8 miles from University of Vigo, Hotel Internacional Porriño has accommodations with a bar, free private parking, a shared lounge and a terrace. Among the facilities at this property are a 24-hour front desk and room service, along with free WiFi throughout the property. The hotel has newspapers and a fax machine and photocopier that guests can use.At the hotel, rooms contain a desk, a TV and a private bathroom. The rooms have a closet.The nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 8 miles from Hotel Internacional Porriño.
- Staff helpful.good location for Camino walkers.clean. have elevator!
- Friendly staff. Gave excellent dinner recommendations Gave is a fan when asked
- I like the location and overall good value. I was walking the Camino, and the hotel was very near the route. The cost was very good considering the quality of service. The breakfast was excellent, with a wide variety of food choices.
- Spacious rooms with sweeping views of the area. On-site bar and restaurant.
- A little off the beaten track, for a small town, but a good comfortable basic hotel.
Cruceiro do Monte
Offering à la carte restaurant, Cruceiro do Monte is located on the outskirts of Tui, 1.2 mi from the historic center and Tui Cathedral. A free private parking is available on-site.Simply decorated, rooms have a TV, a fan, and come with a private bathroom with bath or shower. Bed linen and towels are provided.The hotel’s restaurant serves traditional Galician dishes specialized in seafood; and packed lunches are also available on prior request.Guests can take advantage of local activities including hiking at the Monte Aloia Nature Reserve; or water sports at Vigo’s beaches, 18 mi away. The hotel also has easy access to the A-55 Highway leading to any part of Galicia and Portugal. Free Wi-Fi is provided.
- The hotel was out of town but still accessible. It was also close to the Monte Aloia which I wanted to visit. As I’m a solo traveler, the room was big enough. There is a restaurant on the ground floor with friendly staff, so you don´t have to go far to refill.
- The staff was professional and extremely attentive during my stay. The breakfast was excellent, and their lunch/dinner menus were delicious 🤤 better than I expected.
- Amazing breakfast, and restaurant. The staff were so lovely and friendly and accommodating. Location out of town and parking right in front. Comfortable clean rooms. I’d live there if I could.
- Beautiful place, super clean, very comfortable.. and a great deal.
The bed, pillows and warmth of the room.
Very simple but very cozy. I always sleep here when I visit a client nearby, it is my safe place
Hotel Cristaleiro is located in Gondomar, within Miñor Valley, in the Galician area of Rías Baixas. It offers free Wi-Fi in all areas and free public parking is possible onsite.Rooms at the Cristaleiro include a flat-screen TV, a wardrobe and a mini fridge. The private bathrooms include a hairdryer and free toiletries.The cafeteria has a terrace and is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Breakfast consists of coffee, fruit juices and assorted pastries.Tourist information can be provided at the reception. The area has several hiking trails and the nearest beach is 13 minutes’ drive away. Bayona is 8.1 mi away while Vigo is 30 minutes by car.
- Didn’t have breakfast as I didn’t have time. The staff were friendly when I talked to them.
- El personal fue amable. Nos pasaron a una habitación más grande, por el mismo precio. La habitación estaba muy limpia y en el baño estaba limpio
- Relación calidad-precio de 10. Habitación con todos los servicios. Cama super cómoda, hotel silencioso… Hay un parking gratuito justo al lado. Para repetir, sin duda.
El personal muy amable y siempre dispuesto a ayudar en todo.
La ubicación es buena para hacer excursiones desde ahí.
El parking público gratuito en frente del hotel siempre tiene plazas disponibles.
Nos ofrecieron un sitio donde guardar las bicis e incluso nos ayudaron a arreglarlas!
- La estancia es un lugar muy tranquilo y el trato es muy bueno
Located 2.2 mi from Tui’s historic center, on the Portuguese way to Santiago, Alfonso I Hotel offers a gym, a sauna and free WiFi. The air-conditioned rooms feature satellite TV and a balcony.Each room at Alfonso I includes a safe, mini-bar and work desk. They are also heated and have a private bathroom with a hairdryer and a bath or a shower.The accommodations provides information on Camino de Santiago Pilgrimage Route.With easy access to the A55 and A9 Motorways, it is 16 mi from Vigo Airport. Monte Aloia Nature Reserve is 1.2 mi away. Free secure parking is available on site and there is a bus stop in front of the hotel.
Great buffet for breakfast
Room had a jetted tub!
- Close to Camino.. very large bedroom with separate sitting room…large bathroom..good restaurant.. beautifully decorated
- The beds were comfortable, the facility was immaculate, and the staff was friendly.
- Extremely clean and comfortable! The staff was friendly and helpful.
- The hotel was clean, comfortables beds and nice breakfast and free transfer to the camino.
- Great buffet for breakfast
This comfortable motel is located just off the A-55 Motorway, 3.1 mi from Tui on the Spanish border with Portugal. It offers spacious rooms, each with a free private garage, free Wi-Fi and 24-hour room service.Air-conditioned rooms at Motel Trebol are bright and feature smart, functional décor. All include a TV with DVD player and a private bathroom with hairdryer.You can order meals and snacks to eat in your room 24 hours a day. The town of O Porriño is around 6.2 mi away.The Trebo is well located, just 20 minutes’ drive from the center of Vigo and 15 minutes’ drive from Vigo airport. Pontevedra is 26 mi away and Ourense can be reached by car in 1 hour.
- I am walking the Camino and they had a bath tub. My feet, legs and back were very happy to relax in hot water.
- It was clean, other than the smell and windows. Maybe you can reserve a room without smoking. My daughter loved the spacious bedroom with Led lights etc. It was great that we could have our own car park and walk straight up to our room. A bit of a novelty. I’ve never stayed in a motel before, but would consider going back.
Soundproofing: Really well isolated. Good Soundproofing
Cleanliness: Everything really clean.
Mattress Comfort: really good and long for 1,90cm people like me.
Parking: Personal parking for each room. Fantastic.
Room size: really big, spacious.
The best place that we stay in our whole trip. Everything was perfect.
Really good place, with room service instantly.
Looking forward to come back again.
- Amazing hotel with a great view and perfect location.
- We ordered room service and the food was really substantial and great quality and tasty. The room was large and spacious and bathroom was really great. View out the window was spectacular too
One of our top picks in Tui.Colón Tuy is located in the small Galician city of Tui on the Portuguese border. It has a seasonal swimming pool, gardens and free Wi-Fi.The large, modern rooms in the Colón Tuy have wooden floors, air conditioning and satellite TV. The apartments in the same complex have a kitchen, lounge and bedroom, as well as private bathroom.The Colón Tuy has loungers, as well as a terrace. Inside there is a reading room and TV lounge.Tui sits on the River Miño in the south of Galicia. The city of Vigo is about 16 mi away, while Santiago de Compostela can be reached in about an hour away by the AP-9 motorway. Porto is about 1 hour’s drive away.
- Very central location and easy to find in Tui. Room was basic but comfortable and and staff were very friendly and helpful.
Big enough for family
Close to Cathedral an old city
- Breakfast was good. Apartment good although rather impersonal.
Second time staying here, love the rooms, love the swimming pool
Very central & close to Camino route
- Efficient reception- large clean room – good breakfast buffet
Hotel Villa Blanca
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Villa Blanca offers accommodations in the city center of Tui, on the Camino de Santiago pilgrimage route and Portugal borders.Housed in a restored building, the hotel has air-conditioned rooms with a large bed, a TV and a private bathroom with hairdryer and free toiletries.A traditional breakfast including local products is served every morning at the on-site snack bar.You can drive to Pontevedra within a 1-hour drive; and the nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 16 mi away.
- The location and hospitality were wonderful in an amazing town. Perfect for a peregrina looking for some respite from the way.
- The manager was beyond courteous and treated us like family. We only wish we could have spent more there. The breakfast was superb! My husband now wants a fresh orange juice machine like the one in the breakfast cafe! We are definitely staying here when we visit Tui again! This is his wife commenting.
- The room and bed were comfortable. Breakfast included freshly made orange juice, lots of cakes and breads, cereals, fruit and yogurt.
The staff was wonderful. My husband left his sunglasses in the room after we checked out to continue our walk on the Camino. The staff made accommodations to get our glasses sent ahead to our next location. They reached out to us first.
Even before our forgetfulness, the staff was very accommodating, the room clean and comfortable, and the location ideal.
- Location is perfect for camino walking and rooms are very nice. Breakfast is fantastic..,fresh squeezed oj , espresso, homemade pastries, cheeses ham etc to make a sandwich multiple kinds of yogurt
Located in the center of Vigo, Hotel Junquera is just a short stroll from the port area and La Piedra Vigo Market. There is a heated pool and a fitness center, both with free access.Hotel Junquera offers air-conditioned rooms with a contemporary and stylish decor. Each one has a flat-screen TV, a desk and an private bathroom with bath or shower. Bed linen and towels are provided.A buffet breakfast is served every morning at the on-site restaurant; and á la carte options are available for lunch or dinner.Vigo Train Station is 1,650 feet away; and you can reach Vigo Airport in 10 minutes’ drive.
- The staff was excellent and very helpful. Also has a great location for exploring the city.
- Great location, friendly staff, and good food in the cafe.
- A nivel general todo era confortable y cumplió las espectativas
- Lilliana was so professional when we arrived after a long walk, she made us feel so welcome. The pool was excellent and the breakfast spread was good
- A great location for an easy walk down to seafront with lots of bars and restaurants.
Hotel A Torre do Xudeu
Located in Tui, on the banks of Miño River and left on the Portuguese Route to Santiago, Hotel A Torre do Xudeu features rooms with free breakfast, parking and WiFi.There is an elegant shared lounge, complete with a TV and sofas. Breakfast is served daily and it consists of coffee, juice, pastries, and local produce.The rooms are equipped with a telephone and they all have a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower. Free toiletries, towels, and bed linen are provided. Some rooms have a balcony and views of the river or the garden.Paseo de la Corredera Street, with many shops and restaurants, is a 5-minute walk away. The surrounding area is popular for hiking, fishing, and horse riding. Monte Aloya Nature Reserve can be reached in 6 minutes by car, and there is a 15-minute walk to the train station.
- great breakfast. Charming hotel. Good location and GREAT gardens and grounds. Staff was wonderful.
- Staff was very friendly. Room was spacious and clean. The facility is outstanding. Breakfast was great.
Really great location. The breakfast was really good and the room service was not expensive.
The hotel is in a very old building.
- Is a beautiful property. Very comfortable and clean. Ana is very warm and helpful
- We stayed at the hotel while walking The Camino. It was a wonderful respite. The hotel is in a stately stone mansion, with only 8 rooms. There are large common areas, including a library, salon, and garden. The building is well maintained, while keeping the historical significance. The reception was very friendly, the hotel spotless and quiet. Even the breakfast was excellent.
One of our top picks in Vigo.Offering free WiFi and free private parking, this family-run hotel is located in central Vigo. It is only 5 minutes’ walk from the old town.All functional rooms at Hotel Pantón feature a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries. The hotel also has a 24-hour front desk and a café-bar where guest can relax.There are plenty of places to eat out nearby. You can also walk to the two most important shopping and business areas, Gran Via and Urzaiz Avenues, within 3 minutes.El Cortes Inglés Shopping Center is 1,150 feet away. Vigo-Urzaiz Train Station is set next the hotel.Please note that there are 12 parking spaces and that a reservation is not possible. Spaces are subject to availability upon arrival.
- The breakfast was good – it was not included in the price of the room. The room was nice and comfortable.
- Everything else. Good rooms, beds, shower, very nice and informative at the reception, location.
- Easy access to train station and city center. Nice shower.
- The staff is very kind and helpful. All was good.
- Parking included, which was great. The room was ok.
Looking for: Best Hotels in As Madorras