Featuring a restaurant, Rafi Hotel offers accommodations in Amman. Guests can enjoy free WiFi throughout the property.Rooms come with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Extras include free toiletries and a hair dryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also offers car hire. Al Hussainy Mosque is 1,000 feet from Rafi Hotel, while Temple of Hercules and the Roman Corinthian Column is 1,950 feet from the property. The nearest airport is Queen Alia International Airport, 16 mi from Rafi Hotel.
- Great location. Walking distance from roman theater, rainbow streets and the best restaurants in downtown. Lovely staff
- Great location and friendly staff. Hasan was especially helpful.
The staff are very nice. The breakfast was good. The bread was very delicious.
The rooms and the beds were very good.
The location is perfect.
- There were no surprises, the hotel was like we expected, the location is great, in the old town , five minutes walking from the theater
- Excellent location, we walked from the hotel to the Roman Colosseum and on to the other attractions, and in the evening we walked to Rainbow street for dinner. The staff at the hotel were friendly.
With city views, Qaser Al-Sultan is located in Amman and has a restaurant and room service. Free WiFi is available.Featuring a kitchenette with a microwave and a fridge, each unit also comes with a satellite flat-screen TV, ironing facilities, closet and a seating area with a sofa. There’s a fully equipped private bathroom with bath and a hairdryer.The condo hotel offers a à la carte or halal breakfast.There’s a shared lounge at this property and guests can go hiking nearby.The Jordan Museum is 3.4 miles from Qaser Al-Sultan, while Royal Shooting Club Pistol Range is 3.5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Queen Alia, 18 miles from the accommodation, and the property offers a paid airport shuttle service.
- Very friendly and honest guy on reception. Excellent free parking. Big choice of restaurants on the ground floor (very good Lebanese one).
- The employees were really nice. The room was confortable. I could sleep well. I took a room in the back of the hotel, by the way. Different types of restaurants and a big shopping center were very close. Security people were available every time in front of the hotel. Those people have to call the reception so that they open the hotel door for you. There is a security code to use in order to use the elevator to rooms.
- The receptionist! Very helpfull. He gave me an upgrade to a large suite for free. ( I was travelling alone ) I appreciated also that hè parked the car in the hotels garage, because it is not easy to drive in Amman. The hotel is lying outside the old town, but a cab brings you for max 3 JD to the city center.
- ا جو ان تكون هناك ماء ومشروب بلتلاجات الخاصه بلغرف
- Più che una stanza era un mini apprtamento. Pulito e spazioso. In periferia di Amman era per noi che avevamo l’auto a noleggio molto comodo (Amman e’ trafficatissima per cui impossibile affrontare in auto il centro).
The House Boutique Suites
One of our best sellers in Amman! Located in Amman, In front of Amman Chamber of Industry, The House Boutique Suites features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. The hotel has an outdoor pool and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have a seating area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find slippers and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Rainbow Street is 1,650 feet from The House Boutique Suites, while The Jordan Museum is 0.7 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Queen Alia International Airport, 16 mi from The House Boutique Suites.
- Room are designed in fantastic colors ,size of the room is excellent, breakfast is very delicious and served in the room, rooms and facilities are exceptionally clean, staff is welcoming and professional
- My second stay at this property and it was as comfortable as the first time. The hotel was not fully open due to very limited guests. The breakfast brought to the room was very nicely prepared and plentiful, it was a very good start to the day.
- Cleanliness and staff service. Very friendly and supportive.
Very good location near Rainbow Street. 30 minutes walk to the Citadel.
Staff friendly and helpful.
Recently renovated and very comfortable rooms.
Breakfast generally quite good – worth the money.
- Great location very close to the city center, very specious and comfortable rooms, very clean, friendly and helpful staff.
One of our best sellers in Amman! Concord Hotel offers air-conditioned accommodations, located right in front of Amman’s Roman Theater. The hotel is located in the city center just behind Castle Mountain.The elevator-accessible rooms and suites at Hotel Concord have a TV, telephone and work desk. The accommodations include a private bathroom.The à la carte restaurant serves a variety of local dishes and snacks. Many eateries are also located in the direct surroundings of the property.The 24-hour reception staff offers a shuttle service to Marka International Airport, 4.3 mi away. Queen Alya International Airport is a 45-minute drive from the hotel.
- They upgrade us. We came to the hotel 3 times. They were awesome. Everything you need is very close. Great location. Just crossing the street is the theater. Amazing view.
- I liked everything there the view, the room, the staff are helpful and they tried there best to help us
- Location was great, just across the Roman theater. Stuff is polite. Breakfast was traditional Jordan food, nice.
- Brilliant location – across the street is the Roman theater and at the back is the hill of the Citadel. We enjoyed having enormous terrace and the buffet breakfast was really good.
- Location, it’s right in the middle of the city. Roman theater is right across the road.
One of our best sellers in Amman! Located in Amman, a 5-minute walk from Al Hussainy Mosque, Beirut Hotel provides air-conditioned accommodations and a terrace. The property is around 1.3 miles from The Islamic Scientific College, 2.2 miles from Zahran Palace and 2.5 miles from The Jordan Museum. The property has a 24-hour front desk, airport transportation, room service and free WiFi.At the hotel, the rooms are equipped with a closet, a TV and a private bathroom. All rooms will provide guests with a fridge.Continental and à la carte breakfast options are available every morning at Beirut Hotel.Popular points of interest near the accommodation include Hashem Restaurant, Temple of Hercules and the Roman Corinthian Column and Rainbow Street. The nearest airport is Queen Alia Airport, 20 miles from Beirut Hotel.
- Great place with clean room and great breakfast good location next to the Roman Theatre definitely I’ll come back
- Nice hotel helpful staff great location and great service and breakfast
- Great location the best stuff ever they helped me with everything I asked for (friendly staff) Nice traditional breakfast in the rooftop with an amazing view
The best part was the staff, they were so helpful and kind, always seeking to make you comfortable, offer tea or help you find the best way to see the sights. Hamza in particular helped me find a reasonably priced ride to Petra, gave local advice and even walked me out around the corner to meet the cab since there was holiday traffic issues- these guys take hospitality to the next level.
The location is ideal, easy to walk to the main sights, the room was comfortable and clean, breakfast lovely with a nice rooftop view of the city.
- Cleanliness, reception and restaurant staff were very nice.
Jabal Amman Hotel (Heritage House)
One of our best sellers in Amman! Just a 20-minute walk from the Roman Amphitheater and Amman Citadel, this 4-star hotel is located on Rainbow Street in Amman’s center.It offers apartments and studios with panoramic city views. Air-conditioned accommodations at Jabal Amman Hotel is bright and include a seating area with LCD TV and DVD player. They come equipped with a fully-equipped kitchenette and a dining area.A locally infused open buffet breakfast is served daily, featuring fresh breads, hummus, yogurt’s, cold meats, cheeses and fresh fruits, jams and juices. Several Cafes and restaurants serving regional cuisine are a 5-minute walk away.The hotel has a 24-hour front desk and a business center with laptops and fax machines. There is also a dry cleaning and ironing service.Jabal Amman Hotel is a 5-minute walk from the Al Hussainy Mosque and is less than 4.3 mi from Marka International Airport. Free public parking is possible nearby.
- The location was excellent – very convenient. The room was large with good storage. We arranged an airport pick up through the hotel and that worked perfectly. The breakfast spread was very good.
- Staff is very nice and really helpful. We’ve spent 3 good nights there.
- Refrigerator and kitchen, breakfast included, great location, friendly staff, 2 bedroom apartment for 2 couples.
- The staffs are extremely helpful and friendly. We stayed there for two nights and two days after we had to find a place to leave our luggage before taking the midnight flight, the staff not only let us storage our luggage but also let us take a rest in the lobby even we were not stay in the hotel on that day.
- Terrific helpful staff resolved minor glitches promptly and with good grace.
Zaman Ya Zaman Boutique Hotel
One of our best sellers in Amman! Featuring free WiFi, Zaman Ya Zaman Boutique Hotel offers accommodations in Downtown Amman. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the Roman Theater and guests can enjoy a meal at the dining area.Every room at this hotel comes with a flat-screen TV.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property. Private Local excursions can be arranged or guests can join group shared tours with other guests.
Luggage storage is also available.The hotel also offers car hire. Al Hussainy Mosque is 1,950 feet from Zaman Ya Zaman Boutique Hotel. Queen Alia Airport is 23 mi away.
- The location was perfect for exploring Amman. The area felt safe a close to attractions. We booked a trip to Jerash through the hotel and had a wonderful experience with a great driver. Breakfast was really delicious!!
Great location (right across from the Roman theater)
Nice staff and also the room was really decent
The breakfast was super nice !!!
Location is perfect near the local market, walking distance to Amman Citadel and facing the Roman amphitheater.
Hotel were very helpful and they provide a free walking tour every day. Breakfast was very nice and tasty.
- The room view was fabulous with a window looking directly to the Roman theater. The position was even the best, just 3 minutes far from the crowdy Amman downtown.
– its location is perfect, facing the Roman amphitheater and a 20-minute walk from Amman Citadel
– cosy and good vibes
– the staff were lovely and very helpful
– they have a free walking tour
Featuring a garden, terrace and views of garden, Dar Ne’meh is located in Amman, a 20-minute walk from Hashem Restaurant. Among the facilities of this property are a restaurant, a shared kitchen and a shared lounge, along with free WiFi throughout the property. Rainbow Street is 1.7 miles from the inn and The Islamic Scientific College is 2.1 miles away.At the inn, all rooms are equipped with a closet. The rooms are equipped with an electric tea pot and a private bathroom with a shower, while some rooms also feature a kitchenette equipped with a microwave. At Dar Ne’meh every room comes with a seating area.Guests at the accommodation can enjoy a à la carte breakfast.Al Hussainy Mosque is 1.3 miles from Dar Ne’meh, while Temple of Hercules and the Roman Corinthian Column is 1.4 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Queen Alia International Airport, 21 miles from the inn.
Try to stay there, you won’t regret it.they are lovely, helpful and kind.
Was nice staying at their property.
- I was amazed at the friendliness of the staff and cleanliness of the property. I would recommend this stay to everyone I know.
- The staff were incredible, really helpful and accommodating. Our room was facing the street so a little noisy but they informed us of that on arrival and that if we took street side then we would be allowed to check out late for no additional charge. They also recommended the best routes to the sites so we could spend the day exploring the city. Coffee shop was excellent too.
- We had a great time! All the people working here were so kind, the room was modern and spacious. There’s also a little cafe/restaurant downstairs with delicious traditional food (hummus, falafel etc). Absolutely recommend !!
- Mr. Faud made my stay at dar Ne’meh truly delightful. He could not do enough for me! Wonderfully attentive service by all staff and always with a smile.
- Try to stay there, you won’t regret it.they are lovely, helpful and kind.
Zaina Plaza Hotel
Located in Amman and with Rainbow Street reachable within a 10-minute walk, Zaina Plaza Hotel has express check-in and check-out, rooms, a shared lounge, free WiFi and a terrace. This 2-star hotel offers an ATM and a concierge service. The property provides a 24-hour front desk, room service and currency exchange for guests.All guest rooms features air conditioning, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a fridge, an electric tea pot, a bidet, a hairdryer and a closet. Rooms come complete with a private bathroom equipped with a shower and free toiletries, while some units at the hotel also have a seating area.Guests at Zaina Plaza Hotel can enjoy a halal breakfast.The Islamic Scientific College is a 10-minute walk from the accommodation, while Hashem Restaurant is 1.2 miles away. The nearest airport is Queen Alia International, 21 miles from Zaina Plaza Hotel, and the property offers a paid airport shuttle service.
The stuff was helpful and friendly ..and they have a good AC because amman was too much cold and the room was clean
Really I like it
- Very clean and close to all shop very helpful team
- Pleasantly surprised by how large the rooms were. Very simple but comfortable (I really appreciated the firm mattresses). Staff was friendly. About a 15-minute walk from Rainbow Street. Good value.
- The bed was like a cloud! But when we arrived there had been no housekeeping done from the previous occupants. We asked and they brought clean sheets but the room was never cleaned from the previous occupant nor for the two nights we were there. Perhaps housekeeping was an additional fee we nor the previous occupants were aware of?
- Location is so Center, everything is close to you, and Staff were really really helpful
- The stuff was helpful and friendly ..and they have a good AC because amman was too much cold and the room was clean
One of our best sellers in Amman! Located in downtown Amman, Hamoudah Hotel offers rooms with free Wi-Fi and a private bathroom. The Amman Citadel and the Roman Theater are only a 5-minute walk away. It is also located next to Amman Museum.The rooms of Hotel Hamoudah enjoy a simple interior. All rooms are equipped with a telephone. All rooms have TV.Guests can benefit from the convenient 24-hour front desk service Hamoudah Hotel provides.Amman’s many shops, restaurants and bars are within walking distance. Free private parking is possible at a location nearby. An airport shuttle and shuttle service to various landmarks is available upon request.
The guy in the reception was super warm and helpful.
The location is probably as good as you can get in Amman, great value for the money!
- The price was very good and the stay there was comfortable and the staff were helpful and kind
Staff was very friendly and very helpful and very nice place
I like to thank all the staff
And I will come back again
- Cleanest place and friendly staff with amazing breakfast
- Booked second time….Owner was very friendly and was in help whenever needed…location is just 50 meter from Amman Roman theater…value for money spend as it includes breakfast as well..they provided parking too…I will give ten stars… And will book again if I go amman..in future
- The guy in the reception was super warm and helpful.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Al Quwaysimah