This is a traditional, family-run Swabian hotel with panoramic views of Albershausen and plenty of activities to enjoy.The Hotel Stern, situated a short drive from Stuttgart, has recently renovated its comfortable rooms, many of which have their own balcony on which to relax and enjoy the views.The Stern’s summer terrace is a great place to relax in the sun with a cool drink, or even enjoy the weekly barbecues organized by the hotel. If you prefer something a little more active, then you may wish to have a go on one of the hotel’s 2 bowling alleys.
- Das Frhstcksbuffett war sehr gut was vielleicht auch daran lag, dass wir bis auf einen einzelnen weiteren Gast , die Einzigen waren Wir bekamen frisch zubereitetete Rhreier mit Bacon und die Auswahl war auch sehr ansprechend. Das Personal an der Rezeption war sehr freundlich.
- Das Frhstck war abwechslungsreich und gut. Das Personal war sehr freundlich.
- Sehr gut empfehlenswert! Hat mir und mein Freundin richtig gefallen!
- Klidn msto.Sndan dobr vzhledem k cen.Bylo k dispozici dobr bezlepkov peivo, nutno vak nahlsit pedem.
- Viaggio per lavoro e dovevo vedere un cliente a 10 minuti quindi per me la posizione era ottimale. Bella struttura, comoda, camera spaziosa e pulita, ampio parcheggio e ristorante annesso. Ottima la colazione.
Badhotel Restaurant Stauferland
Badhotel Restaurant Stauferland is easy reachable but at a high altitude, surrounded by meadows with fruit trees. Right at the edge of the Alps you can enjoy a wonderful panoramic views of the roof tops of Bad Boll.Stuttgart with its cultural sights like museum and musicals is only a short drive away.
Bad Boll and its mild climate offer the best basis for relaxation and activities all over the year and the perfect location for spa vacation and short trips.
- Perfect short stay. Good value for money. Clean neat rooms with a beautiful view!
- nice room, good size, good view. They let us into the room before checkin time, thank you
- We only found this hotel for this stay just wish wed found it earlier. We only have praise for every aspect of our stay. Excellent!
- simple, clean, brightly lightable room and bathroom, large windows, quiet location, windows could be openedvery kind and efficient staffeasy checkin and outparking lot directly in front of the hotelvery ample breakfast choices, good quality breakfast even soya drink are supplied
- Fabulous view from our room, which was only on the first floor.We had a breathtaking sunset when we arrived and the view down the hill was amazing.I saw and heard at least 4 or 5 hawks circling the next morning, as the hotel is near a nature reserve.There are great walks in the area and some right from the hotel itself.Great breakfast buffet and attentive staff.
Boasting attractive wellness services, this family-run hotel enjoys a central location in the health resort of Bad Boll at the foot of the Swabian Alb.Here at the Landhotel Sonnenhalde, you can treat yourself to relaxing health treatments in beautiful surroundings. The new restaurant has a regional à la carte menu.Experience the on-site health center’s gemstone, infrared and herbal saunas. Pamper your body and mind with Chinese medicine, physiotherapy sessions and purifying fasting routines.Forget your everyday routine in the soundproof rooms, extensive garden and sunbathing area.The hotel’s bicycle rental service invites you to go on scenic excursions.
- Breakfast was outstanding.Owners were very friendly.
- We stayed there June 4th. A gem of a hotel. Quiet, very clean and super helpful staff.Well landscaped garden, and we had a great breakfast al fresco.I lost earlier the power adapter for the phone charger and they provided one and let us keep it for the rest of our trip.
- The staff was very friendly and helpful. The room was very clean. Excellent breakfast.
- Breakfast is excellent. It is difficult to decide what to try first
- Monika at reception greeted us in a friendly manner and was friendly throughout our stay.Housekeeping staff were all polite and friendly and did an excellent job of keeping everything nice and clean.Dog friendly but not allowed in the restaurantFree parkingNice well kept groundsFree use of saunaUpgraded to a superior room with balcony
Located in the heart of Baden-Württemberg, this family-run 3-star hotel in Göppingen offers free breakfasts and a traditional restaurant, just 2,300 feet from the main railway station.Hotel Hohenstaufen provides nonsmoking rooms with comfortable furniture, a TV with Sky channels, a private bathroom and modern amenities. Air conditioning is not available in the rooms.A rich breakfast buffet is served each morning at the Hotel Hohenstaufen. Delicious Swabian cuisine and a large selection of wines are served in the Hohenstaufen’s restaurant or in the elegant conservatory. The cozy bar features a fireplace.The historic Burg Hohenstaufen castle ruins are only 3.7 mi away.
- I liked their bar, small but cozy, and in the traditional German style.
- Suzi was awsome perfect service i give her 5 stars thank you for the hospitality
- absolutely no complains, very friendly staff, great breakfast,
- Very friendly staff, the breakfast was good, they took all precaution due to COVID and the dinner at the restaurant was amazing
- Location is very good, right in the center. Hotel and breakfast are good.
Landgasthof Deutsches Haus
Between the towns of Gruibingen and Weilheim, this hotel lies on the hill, Boßler, in the Swabian Alb low mountain range and boasts breathtaking views of the surrounding picturesque countryside.The 3-star Landgasthof Deutsches Haus offers comfortable rooms with modern amenities. Included in the room rate is a hearty breakfast buffet, to get your day off to a good start.Enjoy regional specialties in the rustic Deutsches Haus restaurant. The meat comes from the hotel’s own butcher shop. During finer weather, dine on the terrace, where you can enjoy the fresh air and views. Look forward to the hotel’s unique beer fountain, from which your beers will be pulled.The wonderful Swabian Alb is right outside the door. Explore the forests and fields by foot or by bike and discover beautiful waterfalls in this green, hilly region.
- Breakfast was great, the mueseli and cappacino is excellent. The only down side is that yu are not in town and I require a rental car.
- very large parkinggood foodthe location is beautiful
- The position is on top of a hill with beautiful views. The structure offers an excellent restaurant with a vast choice of regional and German cuisine.
- Spacious modern rooms and nice bathroom. Great breakfast buffet
- we got an upgrade to an apartment of 80 m2the breakfast was overwhelming
Seminaris Hotel Bad Boll
This quiet, eco-friendly hotel in Bad Boll offers an indoor pool, 3 restaurants, a bar, terrace and a beer garden with pond. It is 5 minutes’ drive from the A8 motorway, 12 minutes from Göppingen and 20 minutes from the Stuttgart Trade Fair.Each room or suite at the Seminaris Hotel Bad Boll has satellite TV and free WiFi.The Seminaris Hotel also has rental bikes and a bowling alley (for an additional charge).Regional specialties are served in the Schwabenstube restaurant. Buffets and à la carte meals are served in the Pavillon and Ambiente restaurants.There are also 20 multifunctional conference rooms that can be booked on site.Parking spaces are available outside and in the underground garage. A bus parking space is also available.
- Quiet property with lots of green.Good breakfast.Friendly staff.
- Clean, big, and very affordable rooms. great breakfast as well.
- Exceptionally helpful staff that managed to cater to our extra wishes without even raising a discussion. Quite unusual for a European hotel and a very pleasant surprise. Extremely cool wall decoration an octopuselephant in the bath room!! justifying the use as a location for photo shootings.
- Great looking room, excellent breakfast with tones of choices. Good protection measures against the pandemic.
- The staff was exceptionally friendly! We stayed there only for one night, but we will definitely remember how pleasant this place was! And the breakfast was amazing
Arthotel ANA Momentum
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Arthotel ANA Momentum offers pet-friendly accommodations in Göppingen, 2,950 feet from EWS Arena. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV, air conditioning, and a bathroom with shower and hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property. Coffee is available for free in the lobby.The hotel offers bike hire. The nearest airport is Stuttgart Airport, 21 mi from Arthotel ANA Momentum.
- Nice and kind staff. Clean rooms. Tasty breakfast
- All day coffee was a very nice feature. Rooms were surprisingly quiet considering there was a festival with music going on near the hotel. Location is great, on the public square, close to family and equally close to the train station.
- The staff is excellent and very friendly. I enjoy the breakfast each day and most importantly the room has air conditioning. The location is idea for work as my client is in the city so no car is needed for my trip. Instead I get to enjoy the fresh air and clean streets of Goppingen.
- Best staff ever. Thank you to the lady in a front desk during checkingin
- A lovely modern hotel in a fantastic location. The room was excellent crisp and clean with a great bathroom, aircon, free wifi and cable TV. All this within about 90 seconds walk from the central Marktplatz !The buffet breakfast was great value and quality, and they even have a deal with the multistorey car park next door so you can just dump your car and forget it.Highly recommended and I will definitely book here again when visiting Gppingen.
Hotel Eislinger Tor
Hotel Eislinger Tor is located in Eislingen, 24 mi from Stuttgart. The hotel has a terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Some units feature a seating area to relax in after a busy day. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Hotel Eislinger Tor features free WiFi throughout the property. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is featured.There is a business center at the property.You can engage in various activities, such as horse riding, cycling and hiking. Ulm is 25 mi from Hotel Eislinger Tor, while Ludwigsburg is 27 mi from the property. Stuttgart Airport is 22 mi away.
- Stuff in restaurant… stuff in general was great
- The room was at the back of the building, away from the main street, facing trees. Big spacy bathroom. Room was extra cleaned and tidied every day. Great location, free parking! Easy access to the room. Suitable for disabled people and families. Simple yet elegant hotel.
- room was large, very clean and modern. Air conditioning was great.
- Almost everything the location in relation to the site I was visiting and the hotel is also new, very clean and comfortable.
- Spacious room with comfy bed and modern furniture.I greatly appreciated the airconditioning since it was terribly hot outside.Really nice Italianstyle hotel restaurant with excellent services.Plenty of vacant parking lots.
Located on the quiet outskirts of Reichenbach, a 10-minute walk from the train station and around 19 mi from Stuttgart, this hotel offers comfortable accommodations with free Wi-Fi.The rooms of the 3-star Hotel Apart are comfortably furnished and come equipped with a 24-inch flat-screen TV and mini-bar.The Hotel Apart’s tasty, complimentary breakfast buffet awaits you each morning, providing a great start to your day.A direct train can take you from Reichenbach to Stuttgart in just 22 minutes.Guests traveling by car will appreciate the secure underground parking provided by the hotel free of charge.
- Unheimlich nette Besitzerin, die mit Herzblut Ihr kleines Hotel fhrt. Freundlich, hilfsbereit, persnlich.Was will man mehr.
- Das Frhstck war ein echt super und das trotz Covid 19 Zeiten. Sehr sehr freundliches Personal.
- Zimmer zwar hellhrig, aber nachts sehr ruhig.Gutes Frhstck dank der sehr freundlichen und aufmerksamen Frau Lade.Sehr schnelle und gute Autoverbindung nach Gppingen
- Ruhige Lage. Frhstck sehr gut. Gastgeberin sehr bemht mit guter Restaurantempfehlung.
- Frhstck ist ok, durchschnittlich. Insgesamt Fr eine Nacht durchaus weiterzuempfehlen. Sehr freundliche Inhaberin.
Located in the center of Plochingen on the banks of the Fils river, this 3-star hotel offers well-equipped rooms and a daily breakfast buffet, just 1,650 feet from the railway station. The hotel is complete new renovated since august 2015.All of the spacious rooms at the Schurwald Hotel feature a range of modern amenities, such as an private bathroom, satellite TV channels and comfortable beds.Start your day with the Schurwald’s rich breakfast buffet before setting off to explore Plochingen. Places of interest close to the hotel include the Hundertwasserhaus and the historic marketplace.Drivers will appreciate the Schurwald Hotel’s excellent links with the B10 main road.
- Great breakfast, very kind employees, very clean, good wifi, nice bathroom
- very kind attentions to our needs and very friendly calm atmosphere , very good breakfast , good location of the hotel in the town
- We were very happy with everything. It is a little hike from the train station, but the location, being right in the middle of the town centre made more than up for it.The friendliness as well as helpfulness of the staff were very much noted. Thank you!
- Clean, safe, good interior and comfortable and nice staff.
- We stayed here as an inbetween stop on our way home. The town and the hotel both exceeded our expectations. Nice room, not expensive.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Albershausen